Your Facebook comment

Your Facebook comment

Posted in the Dilley Forum

Melissa Tijerina

Dilley, TX

#1 Jan 4, 2012
New Message
U say ur 3 yr old was assualted by a school employee. What kind of person r u to put ur 3 yr old child in a situation like that. A MOTHER should protect her children not throw them in the lions den to be attacked. CPS should be on ur case, for being an unfit mother. Then u and ur parents have the guts to go complain at school about the employee that u accused of assualting ur child, with nothing to back u up, just all lies about a video that doesn't even exist. Not only r u an unfit mother, but also a pathalogical lair. U should be ashamed of urself. I hope that CPS removes ur kid from ur home before he/she gets hurt under ur care.
come on

Sebastian, TX

#2 Jan 4, 2012
SCHOOL employee...Lady Melissa, we don't put our children in any situation. We have to work and send our children to school. SOOOOO school is a lions den so that our children should be attacked.:( Unfit mothers, all 1,500 mothers that takes a child to school is unfit. What school? Where is this so called school? Remove a child from a mother or should it be from a school. Please, do tell me more Melissa, so don't place my child in this school.
Sally May

Carrizo Springs, TX

#3 Jan 7, 2012
come on wrote:
SCHOOL employee...Lady Melissa, we don't put our children in any situation. We have to work and send our children to school. SOOOOO school is a lions den so that our children should be attacked.:( Unfit mothers, all 1,500 mothers that takes a child to school is unfit. What school? Where is this so called school? Remove a child from a mother or should it be from a school. Please, do tell me more Melissa, so don't place my child in this school.
Isn't a 3 year old TOO young to be at school? What school was this that accepts children that young? I don't know the story...but never heard of a 3 yr old at school.
fyi

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2012
TMC's accept infants as young as 6 weeks position and CSA's accept children I believe at 18 months... Sad that parents would want to get rid of their children that young but it does happen.
confused

Pearsall, TX

#5 Jan 7, 2012
are u sure it wasnt a daycare or preschool in the area because a 3 year old at a school does not make sense
For confused ppl

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2012
The story is that this lady Melissa Tijerina claims that she was @ super s n a school employee assaulted her 3 yr old. Which is a crazy story she made up, cz she's @ odds with that shool employee, who is her relative. Seriously lady if there's family drama going on keep it in the family don't put out for everyone to see how stupid u make urself look. Have some respect for ur kid n keep the child out of it. Using ur kid as an excuse is just down right dirty. Next time u make accusations make sure u have facts to back up ur story.
dilley dude

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2012
well it seems to me she is talking about someone elses child not hers. read it right
geez

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Obviously these are posted by the accused employee or her offspring. Because no one really cares, ppl in Dilley hv nothing better to do but make shit up n pass it around. N if it was a public place that this happened at then u stupid idiots its out,nothing to conceal, that's another word for hide if u retards dnt know. Plus if u r being yelled at with Ur child in shopping cart doesn't mean she just let it happen to her child. N if employee of school was acting inappropriately physical or verbal with 3 year old around then it should be a concern. Imagine what she behaves like around other children. Hell her daughter is an unfit mother but u dnt see cps at her brothel, she leaves her kids at hm alone or locked in car while she goes to store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eugena Ruiz the druggie 13 hr Durtty 1
jess and jp 15 hr Wtf 4
Who is she? 16 hr Average Joe 12
Raids 17 hr Relaje 9
Thiefs in Dilley 18 hr Coloring 7
What happened 22 hr Lupe 3
Velina-Nanan and Hector Fri Velina 1

Dilley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance