First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Who

Raymondville, TX

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Who is this cassie chick that comments on all topics acting like everyone else is below her. She comments like her shit don't stink yet she's equally talking about everyone, just like everyone else.
cassie

Bakewell, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2010
if u really want to know who i am bitch why dont u put your name and mayb if you stop gossiping about everyone esle maybe u coud get a life an u wouldnt be here with yur lazy fat ass go to hell!
Who

Raymondville, TX

#3 Sep 24, 2010
Did i hit a nerve? Not so funny when the topic is about you huh? Obviously you don't have much of a life yourself as much as you respond on this shit. Is that all you do wait for someone to post something so you can add your two sense in. Excuse me but aren't you equally gossiping about everyone else. Isn't that kinda like throwing stones when you live in a glass house. I got your bitch right here. Who's lmao now?
who

Raymondville, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2010
Hurry up cassie i'm waiting for your response.
El Cid

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2010
its cassie brown dude! that dumb ass dat used to run around with dd who used to say that she was dating all these famous people when she was in high school!
val

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2010
who is this bitch who and whats it to you if cassie is famous or a model or dates your dad shes way more cooler then your nasty ass
becca

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2010
cassie is a smart, prety girl who doesn't sleep around with married men . like you hos do , all these old women do is have sex for food, and get stds and protect the guilty
who

Raymondville, TX

#8 Sep 25, 2010
Oh shit i know who that is now. Let me leave that girl alone i know she ain't all there. I'm sorry girl you keep on responding i didn't know who you were. I know now you're special!
who

Raymondville, TX

#9 Sep 25, 2010
Awwwww val you're special too.
valarie

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2010
is this the stupid sluts from the ramos family that have gone to bed with half of the town
who

Raymondville, TX

#11 Sep 25, 2010
No it's your mother.
valarie

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2010
i doubt it my mom isn't a ho..hahaha so you must be the ramosmom
who

Raymondville, TX

#13 Sep 25, 2010
The topic is about cassie quit trying to take the spot light valerie.
cassie ramon hamon

Raymondville, TX

#14 Sep 25, 2010
I dont live here nomore
valarie

Moore, SC

#15 Sep 25, 2010
you ppl are so skanky and full of shit
linda

Moore, SC

#16 Sep 25, 2010
Cassie is a woman that knows what she wants, And she knows who to hate and knows who to talk to , Not you snakes like esmeralda and her troubled daughters , cough mmmmmm that cant stay with one man!
Cassie

Raymondville, TX

#17 Sep 25, 2010
Here's the truth I am a fat lazy ho and have nothing else to do but comment on topix. I am a loser please excuse my comments.
kik

Cleveland, TN

#18 Sep 26, 2010
I guess this isn't the rel cassie, people why do you have to hat so much?
wow

Raymondville, TX

#19 Sep 26, 2010
You're one smart cookie!!!!
wow

Raymondville, TX

#20 Sep 26, 2010
People why can't you learn how to spell before commenting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 29 min Waco 1909 22,546
housing 37 min no pos wow 4
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Liberal forever 18,280
hector acosta 2 hr eagle 2
Murders 11 hr Parker Lewis 12
I'm from the year 2032 11 hr Parker Lewis 1
April M Ramirez 12 hr casper 2
•••
•••
•••

Dilley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••