Dilley's Heading Downhill

Dilley's Heading Downhill

Posted in the Dilley Forum

Hey

United States

#2 May 31, 2012
I totally agree with you.I will not put my name however because i cannot stand anyone from this town but have lived here many years and notice how every time i get a new car my suspention is out in less than a year i think all the city women worry about is how they look wen they go to work if they hav enough makeup on or not or if theyve lost enough weight..All the city workers care about is lunch time and turning people water off if they.didnt pay.I could keep going on they all hav each others back thats the main thing so with thecity council and so many people that are related here i think nothing will ever change..I pray it does someday.tho and its good to know some people feel as i do
yeah

Pearsall, TX

#3 Jun 1, 2012
the roads are awful totally agree. the guys who are putting in new pipes for the water system should b fixing where they dug out into the roads!There is nothing wrong with loosing weight, if you do it on your own. those who are using those shots will be gaining triple the weight afterthey stop getting them and side effects.
Lionel

Pearsall, TX

#4 Jun 1, 2012
But ur mother did this to us ........ Wht u bitch now? Pinche vieja ET
Whatsbest

Dilley, TX

#5 Jun 2, 2012
Let's work together to get our little town back in shape. We have lots of people travelling our streets, so we need to address those issues. Our city council needs to get out of their small town mentality and begin to think like a growing community with great potential. Is our city manager working for Dilley? It seems like her hometown is growing (Cotulla) by leaps and bounds. Let's get to work and take advantage of the opportunities that are before us.
Lifeguardsituati on

Dilley, TX

#6 Jun 2, 2012
What's going on with the lifeguard training? Kids show up for the training and the instructor leaves because no one from the city is there to open up the pool.
I tell you

Dilley, TX

#7 Jun 3, 2012
Lifeguardsituation wrote:
What's going on with the lifeguard training? Kids show up for the training and the instructor leaves because no one from the city is there to open up the pool.
YOu should really find out the facts before u talk, The reason the Instructor left the pool was because kids now a days r not responsible to show up when they r supposed to, & yes I feel for those who were responsible enuff to show up. The problem with people from dilley is that they move their mouths befofe they know what really happens. Thats y this town is n the situation it is in. So again before you continue to bash the Staff at City Hall or anyone that is trying to make the difference learn the facts before you move your mouth.
Hard Worker

Dilley, TX

#8 Jun 3, 2012
First of all to begin with have you ever held a job to know that appearance and hygeine are one of the most important things you need to hold a job where customer relations are involved. Probably not my guess is that you live off of Child Support & Welfare so you probably are one that can afford a new car. People should be responsible enough to pay their bills on time. Same applies to a light bill you don't pay you get disconnected I don't think that any employee enjoys disconnecting accounts but its their job and they are responsible enough to go to work and follow through with requirements to put food on the table for their families and not live off of foodstamps and tanf like you probably do. What you otta do is get you A** to work & make some sense before you start judging!!
Hard Worker

Dilley, TX

#9 Jun 3, 2012
Whatsbest!!

Finally some sense. That is exactly what we need maybe you should run for city council. You have the right idea. Lets move forward.
martha

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Dilley is All about the oil
Hey

United States

#11 Jun 6, 2012
Hard Worker wrote:
First of all to begin with have you ever held a job to know that appearance and hygeine are one of the most important things you need to hold a job where customer relations are involved. Probably not my guess is that you live off of Child Support & Welfare so you probably are one that can afford a new car. People should be responsible enough to pay their bills on time. Same applies to a light bill you don't pay you get disconnected I don't think that any employee enjoys disconnecting accounts but its their job and they are responsible enough to go to work and follow through with requirements to put food on the table for their families and not live off of foodstamps and tanf like you probably do. What you otta do is get you A** to work & make some sense before you start judging!!
TO MISS HARDWORKER LISTEN BIATCH YOURE THE ONE WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS A STICK UP HER A$$!!YES I KNOW ABOUT APPEARANCE CAUSE I HAVE A VERY GOOD ONE SECOND IVE HELD A JOB FOR MORE THAN 5YEARS OUT OF DILLEY I HAVE NO KIDS SO I NEED NO SUPPORT FROM THE GOVERMENT!WHAT I STATED WER THE FACTS AND YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE SO QUIT FEELING SORRY FOR URSELF OR YOUR SLUTY RELATIVE CITY WORKER WHO ISNT WORTH A DAMN THING!OPEN UR EYES THERES NO IMPROVEMENTS IN DILLEY AND EVERYONE THAT GOES WITH A COMPLAINT TO THE CITY THEY JUST GET PISSED,OFF AND DO ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ABOUT IT THATS WHY THIS FORUM STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE,RETARD..THEY REMOVED SAdULS F
Hey

United States

#12 Jun 6, 2012
Removed sauls comment obviously but it was all true..So if your so concerned about ur family and your hard work get to it fat cow!and leave me alone ill state all the facts I want and no you will never know who I am either cause ill just have you thinking so haa eat my judgements biatch!
sharon needles

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Jun 18, 2012
quite agree about the roads. i'll bet most of you are way too young to remember when dilley neighborhood streets were unpaved. it was a NIGHTMARE! then the johnson administration began offering grants to towns all across the u.s. to improve their infrastructure. now, it seems those gains are eroding. in a post earlier i talked about "pride of place" and that is what i wish private citizens and local politicos would focus on. the boom will end and when it does do we want to go back the same dilapidated little town i saw 3 years ago when i visited? the time is now. tree-planting projects, street repair, and beautification rules regarding business ( i should say beautification LAWS regarding local business and homes) make dilley work efficiently and attractively.
Class of 2012

Walker, LA

#14 Jun 19, 2012
Sharon you're right... Now is the time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hypocrates that go to church 14 min Info 10
Family of the year 14 min Again 11
Houses for rent 45 min Carmen 2
Vote For Donald Trump 47 min Zebra 21
Thomas and that ugly short white girl Sat Classy 3
looking Sat friend 1
Daily Inspiration May 25 Dilley 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dilley Mortgages