maxine villareal
haha

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Its probabley sonia because this girl is in highschool? Shes just playing with your head girl. Dumb woman who arent happy with there life an or marriage will play these types of games.. Dont let it get to you he loves you he dont want her if he did he would be with her...
fuckull

Dilley, TX

#3 Apr 28, 2012
haha wrote:
Its probabley sonia because this girl is in highschool? Shes just playing with your head girl. Dumb woman who arent happy with there life an or marriage will play these types of games.. Dont let it get to you he loves you he dont want her if he did he would be with her...
Women & young girls with low self esteem like to play that game too.It's all about their ego & wanting attention. I agree its all a mind game,Lol then they crying about having drama in their life.
sum1

Dallas, TX

#5 Apr 28, 2012
He lvs me and only me hes only with you because he doesnt want to pay child suppt. Your dumb for wanting to be with a man who texts me everynite to say how much he lvs me! I feel sorry for you sumtimes.. To b with a man thats wants to b with sum1 else lol
stincky

Carrizo Springs, TX

#6 Jun 18, 2012
y be jelouse of her she fatttt and stincks that maxine dont shower she dont even have teeth her neck is soooo black that she dont realize she is discusting looking
just saying

Pearsall, TX

#7 Jun 19, 2012
lol i bet but rene is a big flirt he flirts with every girl he sees, no one really needs to be with him because he sleeps with the nastiest girls around! because sonia sleeps with everybody in pearsall lol just please no one mess with rene rodriguez please lol lets stay std free people lol lets stop sleeping arouns with married people and breaking up happy homes! besides i heard his penis was very small so i dont know y you would want him anyways hahahahaha...
Lol

El Monte, CA

#9 Jun 26, 2012
stincky wrote:
y be jelouse of her she fatttt and stincks that maxine dont shower she dont even have teeth her neck is soooo black that she dont realize she is discusting looking

Lmao yhu must be jelouse of maxine bkuz yhur talkin shyt about her and pkus she has teeth you dumb fuck and she does shawer unlike you and her neck anit even black sooooo if you dont know anything about her dont b talkin shit about herkuz shes a nice person bt get on her bad side she wilk fuck you up....maxine knows how too fight you stupid dumb bitchh get a life.....!!!!!
Estupidos

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2012
Stfu bitch3s yall ch ust hatin on my homegirl
low-low

Coppell, TX

#11 Sep 7, 2012
real talk that my homegirl ese fk yall haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal n Velina 2 hr Dilleytx 23
White guy that drives the screaming demon truck? 8 hr Chicka 2
Johnny Molina 22 hr jace 28
tex stop Wed pasrrby 1
Joe Wed blue light 21
White camaro Wed Millie 11
Woman who robbed the bank in corpus and cought ... Tue Parker Lewis 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dilley Mortgages