Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24115 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14722 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
That means Bush and Company should have been criminally indicted for failing to stop the 911 attacks by lazing around (as typical for Republiscums) on vacation.
There is still time.
Your tin god Oblamo has spent more time vacationing and playing golf then Bush ever did.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14723 Oct 9, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tin god Oblamo has spent more time vacationing and playing golf then Bush ever did.
You are a grifter, boy, and a shameless lying scumbag. You support America-hating traitors like Bishoprick Romney who outsources American jobs and pays ZERO TAXES for 10 years.

Heck, he pays 9% taxes now and claims that is too much for him. He will not stop until he pays ZERO taxes and destroys the USA on behalf of the White Horse Prophecy the Mormon takeover of the USA.

Bush is the laziest POTUS in history. He is also the most incompetent and that includes Alzheimer Reagan who tripled the national debt and turned the USA from the world's largest creditor into the world's largest debtor.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14724 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dirtbag just like your Messiah Dirtbag Romney who lied for the entire 30 minutes as he drooled over the podium licking his greasy lips dreaming about a ZERO percent tax rate for billionaires and millionaires at the cost to American middle class families of $4000/year.
You are a dirtbag and you will never change regardless of how long you live. You will die a dirtbag.
If you promise to quit posting lies and nonsense, I promise to quit exposing your posts for what they are.

Looks like I pissed you off. LOL

Location hidden

#14725 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a grifter, boy, and a shameless lying scumbag. You support America-hating traitors like Bishoprick Romney who outsources American jobs and pays ZERO TAXES for 10 years.
Heck, he pays 9% taxes now and claims that is too much for him. He will not stop until he pays ZERO taxes and destroys the USA on behalf of the White Horse Prophecy the Mormon takeover of the USA.
Bush is the laziest POTUS in history. He is also the most incompetent and that includes Alzheimer Reagan who tripled the national debt and turned the USA from the world's largest creditor into the world's largest debtor.
wow troll, you never cease to amaze me. Someone posts a fact or allegation that you don't like and BANG, just like that you dodge it and throw more insults and crazy accusations. You must be the best troll ever.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14726 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler loves people like you. Even though he is dead he is sending sweet nothings to you appeasers.
Did you receive yours yet?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14727 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist dirtbag which is typical of offspring of dirtbag parents.
At least my parents were married. I also bet that Fathers Day must be the most confusing holiday all year for you.

Location hidden

#14729 Oct 9, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you receive yours yet?.
Hitler is YOUR hero. Hitler is a racist's dream and, therefore, a Republiscum fixture. Of course it is easy to see Bishoprick Romney decked out in a Naziuniform. Ann is uglier than Eva Braun but just as nasty so the goose stepping boots fit.

History does not repeat but it certainly does echo in Romney.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14730 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler is YOUR hero. Hitler is a racist's dream and, therefore, a Republiscum fixture. Of course it is easy to see Bishoprick Romney decked out in a Naziuniform. Ann is uglier than Eva Braun but just as nasty so the goose stepping boots fit.
History does not repeat but it certainly does echo in Romney.
Maybe YOU need to go look in a mirror. I doubt that you would win any prizes. While you are at it, go get the air changed in your head. Besides, is this a Presidential race or a beauty contest?.

If it's a beauty contest, the wookie that we have had to look at for four years, needs to go.
perro

Portland, TX

#14731 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan = Osama Bin Laden's creator.
Reagan = Alzheimer whack job.
Watch it OregonSuxass! Karma can and is a bitch...

Location hidden

#14732 Oct 9, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least my parents were married. I also bet that Fathers Day must be the most confusing holiday all year for you.
Your mother pretends she was married. No man would have a woman who had a child like you.

Location hidden

#14733 Oct 9, 2012
perro wrote:
<quoted text> Watch it OregonSuxass! Karma can and is a bitch...
Yep, that is why both Ronnie Bongo Reagan and Muggy Thatcher ended up with Alzheimers.

I will hazard a bet that it is much more prevalent in rightwing brains....very small, very flaccid and with low usage.

Location hidden

#14734 Oct 9, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe YOU need to go look in a mirror. I doubt that you would win any prizes. While you are at it, go get the air changed in your head. Besides, is this a Presidential race or a beauty contest?.
If it's a beauty contest, the wookie that we have had to look at for four years, needs to go.
Yep, that is all you NaziLovers have any longer...racism. You are a putrid pot of poo birthed from another putrid pot of poo. You are useless in this world which is why your mother abandoned you in the first place.
perro

Portland, TX

#14735 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that is all you NaziLovers have any longer...racism. You are a putrid pot of poo birthed from another putrid pot of poo. You are useless in this world which is why your mother abandoned you in the first place.
Shoot, even kidrock just endorsed Mitt Romney...people coming out of the woodwork. Now watch all the liberal haters start sending him hate mail and tweets. Oregonsuxass, you will continue to vote for a lost cause like Obama even though you know dam well he is no good for this country. "liberalism is a mental disease".

Location hidden

#14736 Oct 9, 2012
perro wrote:
<quoted text> Shoot, even kidrock just endorsed Mitt Romney...people coming out of the woodwork. Now watch all the liberal haters start sending him hate mail and tweets. Oregonsuxass, you will continue to vote for a lost cause like Obama even though you know dam well he is no good for this country. "liberalism is a mental disease".
Who cares about has been Kid Rock. Ted Nugent is for Romputz as well. That is the Ted Nugent who got out of military service to his country by showing up with pants full of poo. Ted Nugent loves fellow draft dodger Romputz. The two cowardly traitors exchange America-hating thoughts daily.
lhf

United States

#14737 Oct 10, 2012
Hg

Location hidden

#14738 Oct 10, 2012
perro wrote:
<quoted text> Shoot, even kidrock just endorsed Mitt Romney...people coming out of the woodwork. Now watch all the liberal haters start sending him hate mail and tweets. Oregonsuxass, you will continue to vote for a lost cause like Obama even though you know dam well he is no good for this country. "liberalism is a mental disease".
It's funny to watch the libs scramble in full blown panic mode now that their messiah got thumped in the first debate. He's going to lose and they know it. They are trying everything they can think of to try and distract the attention away from the empty suit in the White House.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#14739 Oct 10, 2012
You really don't pay a lot of attention do you NRH, I have always been an independent. Four years ago I voted for John McCain in spite of that moron he choose for a running mate. Then when I had almost decided to vote Romney he picks Paul Ryan. I don't really like Obama but after the BS I've been hearing from the Republicans I will never vote for another one. I simnply can't afford them. Tax cuts for the upper one or two percent, and the middle class will carry the deficit on our backs. Obama may well be an empty suit, but Romney is way the hell too rash. I wouldn't go hunting with him, because just like Dick Cheney he would shoot without the facts or knowing his target. Not a good trait for the POTUS. I guess he's a lot like you, and that isn't the type that I want for a leader.

Location hidden

#14740 Oct 10, 2012
Texan wrote:
You really don't pay a lot of attention do you NRH, I have always been an independent. Four years ago I voted for John McCain in spite of that moron he choose for a running mate. Then when I had almost decided to vote Romney he picks Paul Ryan. I don't really like Obama but after the BS I've been hearing from the Republicans I will never vote for another one. I simnply can't afford them. Tax cuts for the upper one or two percent, and the middle class will carry the deficit on our backs. Obama may well be an empty suit, but Romney is way the hell too rash. I wouldn't go hunting with him, because just like Dick Cheney he would shoot without the facts or knowing his target. Not a good trait for the POTUS. I guess he's a lot like you, and that isn't the type that I want for a leader.
Don't believe what you hear in the press about the tax cuts for the wealthy and the middle class suffering. Look it up for yourself. And if my choice is between and empty suit who can't get anything done and a 'rash' president, I will take the rash one. A wise man told me a long time ago that 'a bad decision is sometimes better than no decision at all'. Obama can't seem to get anything done, even when he controlled both houses of congress for two years. We need someone who will at least move in a direction, instead of photo ops with celebs and golf.
You know, I prefer a rational conversation with you over the insults any day.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#14741 Oct 10, 2012
The only thing better that comes from a bad decision, is perhaps a lesson learned, you know: Damn I won't make that mistake again. I didn't vote for Shrub, I knew that would be a bad decision, but having him in the White House did provide a valuable lesson, do not place a rash person in charge, surplus turned to record deficite, two wars, one of them very ill advised, trillions of dollars, and thouisands of American lives wasted and for what? To get rid of Saddam Hussein, bad idea. Iran and Iraq hate each other, and they both hate us. As long as they were a threat to each other we didn't have to worry about them that much, NOW?????????? That NRH is the result of a rash person with no real forien policy experiance in charge. Romney was ready to start another war without all the facts. Correction to me he appeared ready to go to war over killing of our ambassador. BAD IDEA!And a far as the taxes and finances and their end result I have done a lot of reading and checking on the proposals and Romney is a disaster waiting to happen. If you are in the upper one or two percent no problem, if you work for a living you will be pretty well screwed.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#14744 Oct 10, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny to watch the libs scramble in full blown panic mode now that their messiah got thumped in the first debate. He's going to lose and they know it. They are trying everything they can think of to try and distract the attention away from the empty suit in the White House.
I'm going to tell you the same thing I told my dem friends a few months ago.Don't get overconfident until AFTER the election.By the way....my guess is that whoever wins the LAST DEBATE...wins the election...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda is after a local man. 3 hr La wanga 10
Eugena! damn girl embarrassed for you 10 hr Sico 6
2 many thefts in dilley (Oct '08) Sun Over your heads 23
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Soiled pharts 1,120
Mando Valenzuela Sat River fun 6
Serena Trevino Feb 18 John 5
Groupon Duelo and Dezigual Feb 18 AM promo 2

Dilley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dilley Mortgages