Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23479 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13583 Aug 13, 2012
Sociopath Ryan is an ATHEIST. His Catholicism is fake.

At least that makes him a first.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13584 Aug 13, 2012
Happy wrote:
I bet you don't even know how the Federal Reserve functions. You just hear Limbaugh talking about it.
Defiant1 is an illiterate moron. Everything he posts is just cut and paste from his lord and masters.
waco1954

Monroe, LA

#13585 Aug 13, 2012
Happy wrote:
Yeah, smart guy. You are the one talking about it with authority. Post up what you know. I'll tell you if you got it right, which is doubtful.
You sound un-happy.....Happy.Defiant has never given either party a pass.You can't trust anyone who thinks their own political party is right on everything.Such as the mad masturbator Oregon sux.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13586 Aug 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant1 is an illiterate moron. Everything he posts is just cut and paste from his lord and masters.
Coming from you, thats pretty stupid, since you are the cut and paste king troll of the universe Suxboy.
Did your DNC masters have all the Anti-Ryan filth pre-printed for you or did you just get the talking points in an email? Do they allow you that kind of creativity or is everything scripted?
Just curious how the whole 'professional' troll thing works.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13589 Aug 13, 2012
Happy wrote:
Yeah, smart guy. You are the one talking about it with authority. Post up what you know. I'll tell you if you got it right, which is doubtful.
Like I said. Spend two minutes of your time telling us everything that you know.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13590 Aug 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant1 is an illiterate moron. Everything he posts is just cut and paste from his lord and masters.
Coming from the leading DNC troll on Topix, I find that funny. Over 3/4 of your crap posts are cut and paste and the remaining 1/4 are nothing but
insults that any Junior High School delinquent can put together.

I hope you realize that you are the only one that can take your worthless posts seriously.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13591 Aug 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Sociopath Ryan is an ATHEIST. His Catholicism is fake.
At least that makes him a first.
Lord Obama Almighty!. Are you still stuck on that religious crap?. So, tell us which candidate will be less harmful to our freedom and our wallets
as well. Just slinging your usual shit isn't helping.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13593 Aug 13, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You sound un-happy.....Happy.Defiant has never given either party a pass.You can't trust anyone who thinks their own political party is right on everything.Such as the mad masturbator Oregon sux.
Just the fact that Crappy, err Happy starts off with calling me a Limbaugh listener tells me all I need to know. Crappy is just another mindless drone who can't think for himself/herself and using the same
old tired accusations prove it.

No, I am not sold on either side. Obama is a terrible choice and his almost four years of blundering prove it. I don't like or trust Romney
either.

Funny how I was reminded of why I don't like Romney last night when I was ordering some ammo for a large caliber handgun of mine. Massachusetts won't allow residents to purchase any handgun ammo over .38 cal and .460 Rowland ammo can't be shipped to Mass. Romney hasn't
made gun laws better in that state. In fact, it is illegal to hunt
deer with a rifle. Shotgun only.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13595 Aug 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Defiant1 is an illiterate moron. Everything he posts is just cut and paste from his lord and masters.
Just 4 U, buttwad.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13596 Aug 13, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Obama Almighty!. Are you still stuck on that religious crap?. So, tell us which candidate will be less harmful to our freedom and our wallets
as well. Just slinging your usual shit isn't helping.
You are so ignorant that you cannot be more ignorant if you tried to be ignorant all day long and well into the evening hours.

Paul Ayn Rand Ryan, pathological liar, atheist, sociopath is a HUGE GOVERNMENT lover. He loves government.

He has spent almost all his adult working life in government. He voted for TARP, he voted for the Detroit bailout, he voted for corporate welfare that feathered his own nest.

His socialist healthcare is from the federal government employee program which he wants to deny to other Americans but is happy to keep for his lifetime. He, oddly, became a multimillionaire while serving in Congress. Now he is applying for yet another HUGE GOVERNMENT job.

God, you rightwingers are such easy politicalsluts. You just bend over and take whatever your masters tell you to take.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13597 Aug 13, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just 4 U, buttwad.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
RomneyTheWimp, Ryan's buttboy and bedmate, is desperately jumping up and down today trying to convince anyone who will listen that he is the top of the ticket.

Then again, if Ryan is such a political star why didn't he run for the nomination all by his pathetic little cowardly lonesome?

Did you see the stroking of Ryan's back and neck by his lover Romney? OMG. I thought they were going to face**** on national TV...maybe Romney thought the same thing.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13598 Aug 13, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the leading DNC troll on Topix, I find that funny. Over 3/4 of your crap posts are cut and paste and the remaining 1/4 are nothing but
insults that any Junior High School delinquent can put together.
I hope you realize that you are the only one that can take your worthless posts seriously.
There you go doing the RomneyTheWimp Flip Flopping dance. You read things and then claim you pay no attention.

OTOH you retroactively claim you pay no attention yet you have opinions about them.

Ryan's budget plan gives Romney a 0.82% tax rate on his $21 MILLION in annual income. Yes, vote for that.
waco1954

United States

#13599 Aug 13, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the fact that Crappy, err Happy starts off with calling me a Limbaugh listener tells me all I need to know. Crappy is just another mindless drone who can't think for himself/herself and using the same
old tired accusations prove it.
No, I am not sold on either side. Obama is a terrible choice and his almost four years of blundering prove it. I don't like or trust Romney
either.
Funny how I was reminded of why I don't like Romney last night when I was ordering some ammo for a large caliber handgun of mine. Massachusetts won't allow residents to purchase any handgun ammo over .38 cal and .460 Rowland ammo can't be shipped to Mass. Romney hasn't
made gun laws better in that state. In fact, it is illegal to hunt
deer with a rifle. Shotgun only.
Damn Yankees.Next thing you're gonna have to chase the damn things down with a rubber hose.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13601 Aug 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant that you cannot be more ignorant if you tried to be ignorant all day long and well into the evening hours.
Paul Ayn Rand Ryan, pathological liar, atheist, sociopath is a HUGE GOVERNMENT lover. He loves government.
He has spent almost all his adult working life in government. He voted for TARP, he voted for the Detroit bailout, he voted for corporate welfare that feathered his own nest.
His socialist healthcare is from the federal government employee program which he wants to deny to other Americans but is happy to keep for his lifetime. He, oddly, became a multimillionaire while serving in Congress. Now he is applying for yet another HUGE GOVERNMENT job.
God, you rightwingers are such easy politicalsluts. You just bend over and take whatever your masters tell you to take.
You're missing the point fool. Exactly what is Obama going to do to save me money and save me more aggravation from more overbearing legislation?. My
wallet is more important than party affiliation to me.

In other words, what attributes does Obama have that make him better than his competition?. As usual, you're only good for hurling shit and insults. In fact, you're even more pathetic than Sandra Fluke explaining why we the
taxpayers have to foot the bill for every time that she needs her clam dug.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13602 Aug 13, 2012
Hasn't Texas seceded yet this week?

Let's shoot for no later than Labor Day ok?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13603 Aug 13, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Damn Yankees.Next thing you're gonna have to chase the damn things down with a rubber hose.
LOL!. PETA and the tofu chomping hippies would like that. They just about run the northeast now.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13604 Aug 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
RomneyTheWimp, Ryan's buttboy and bedmate, is desperately jumping up and down today trying to convince anyone who will listen that he is the top of the ticket.
Then again, if Ryan is such a political star why didn't he run for the nomination all by his pathetic little cowardly lonesome?
Did you see the stroking of Ryan's back and neck by his lover Romney? OMG. I thought they were going to face**** on national TV...maybe Romney thought the same thing.
Is your username code for organ sucker?. Just wondering as you like bringing up the topic.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13605 Aug 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go doing the RomneyTheWimp Flip Flopping dance. You read things and then claim you pay no attention.
OTOH you retroactively claim you pay no attention yet you have opinions about them.
Ryan's budget plan gives Romney a 0.82% tax rate on his $21 MILLION in annual income. Yes, vote for that.
I don't care about Romney and his money. What about mine?. Which one of these candidates will not screw with my standard of living and not burden me with more bullshit legislation?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13606 Aug 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Hasn't Texas seceded yet this week?
Let's shoot for no later than Labor Day ok?
Labor Day is for working people. I hope you don't plan to celebrate it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13607 Aug 13, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about Romney and his money. What about mine?. Which one of these candidates will not screw with my standard of living and not burden me with more bullshit legislation?.
Are you kidding? RomneyTheWimp is after YOUR MONEY.

Ryan's plan gives him a 0.82% tax rate on $21 million of annual income. In fact, with deductions and dodging, RomneyTheWimp and his 17 billionaires will be on public welfare through tax credits.

What about this is still so unclear?

Ryan is a HUGE GOVERNMENT lover. He has spent most of his adult life as a government employee. He even has a government health plan that he says is too good for YOU.

He will make health care for seniors unaffordable by destroying Medicare. Want a $2,000/month health insurance premium with a $50,000 annual deductible? Vote for Ryan/Romney.

What about this is still so unclear?

Ryan wants YOUR MONEY in HIS POCKET. He wants to continue using the power of GOVERNMENT to transfer money from the middle class and poor to the uber rich.

That is 100% of his policy goal.

Is this still so unclear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sylvia Ramirez (Fired) 8 min Vanessa 4
Tracy dumped again 4 hr Tracy friend 21
Dance invitation 12 hr ElC 6
Mando valenzuela 21 hr Evidence 15
Tracy Bentacourt Wed Pestosa 2
Looking for rene rodriguez (Aug '12) Aug 23 Lover girl 22
Dilley has jotos and football team (Aug '15) Aug 23 We are mave 18

Dilley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dilley Mortgages