Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Citizen

Raymondville, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2012
What happened at the city councel meeting? Did everyone really quit including police?
to citizen

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2012
If you wanted to know you should've gone so that way you know
ugh

Raymondville, TX

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Well I had to work, so what happened?
ugh

El Monte, CA

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Did you not watch the news
Honey

Pearsall, TX

#5 Sep 12, 2012
All yhe non corrupt people quit
haaaaahaaa

Pearsall, TX

#6 Sep 13, 2012
glad the lt.& his puppets left...
Stamp88824

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Sep 13, 2012
to citizen wrote:
If you wanted to know you should've gone so that way you know
good answer
hahalol

Pearsall, TX

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Now its just the wanna be cano n his bed buddy hernandez
local

Euless, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Whatever! Those are actually the two good ones.
local one sam Honston tex

Raymondville, TX

#12 Sep 14, 2012
good what happen
citizenloc

Raymondville, TX

#22 Sep 25, 2012
council member need to get replaced asap !!!!! Dilley is in trouble!!
Rudy

Pearsall, TX

#24 Sep 30, 2012
Bring me back. And we can $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Sew

Raymondville, TX

#25 Oct 3, 2012
They got to go!
true sayin

Pearsall, TX

#26 Oct 4, 2012
If everybody would of let rudy do his job we wouldnt be in this mess unlike rey an his lil followers they anit worth crap there the ones bringin this town down an the town anit the only thing sufferin its everybody that lives here
bout time

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Oct 6, 2012
Atleast we finally have a decent police force here in town now. It's good to see them every where and not just parked at the office or the old L.ts house screwing around.
Parent

Raymondville, TX

#28 Oct 6, 2012
bout time wrote:
Atleast we finally have a decent police force here in town now. It's good to see them every where and not just parked at the office or the old L.ts house screwing around.
time will tell
Yup

San Antonio, TX

#30 Nov 16, 2012
I agree with (bout time). I always go outside to smoke a cig at all different hours of the night and I always see them cops driving around. I know everyone hates cops including myself but I guess this new crew ain't so bad. They are actually doing their job and protecting the city. Not just parked at the police station like the old guys. Honestly I haven't heard of any recent break ins.
open your eyes

Raymondville, TX

#31 Nov 16, 2012
The old lt and the other that quit are the one that slowed everything down not these new guys and there wasn't any guys missing on the old cops watch but look at what's going on now crime is rasing again well see how long before they have to call in help o ya thay all ready did saw Texas ranger here today guess these cops can't handle it there self but o well
Walker

United States

#32 Nov 17, 2012
Actually, I've checked some of the recent reports. The burglaries were happening left and right when the new cops came in, but they have stopped. Also, a bunch of people have been arrested for stealing. As for the ranger in town, someone told me he was investigating the old cops that left the city in disarray.
Ex trooper

Pearsall, TX

#33 Nov 18, 2012
Maybe he was bailing out his ex dads sancha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min Gasman 17,912
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 39 min Gasman 338
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 43 min Gasman 771
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 51 min Gasman 537
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 54 min Gasman 723
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,342
auxillary police lost $1000 3 hr Parker Lewis 4
•••
Dilley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dilley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••