DHS School Board Elections
Local

Dilley, TX

#22 Oct 2, 2012
jjjjjjjj wrote:
educate urselfs stupids!!(all the JE,YD,RO haters)
ther is more money in our school district now than ever. changes have been made, and all Smith,Torres,and Chapa want to do is keep it the same. The Brownies wish to b the whites, and r to busy tryin to kiss some white butt.
Juan had a job and he did it very well. He did what he was allowed to do by the previous board and the cult leader Seals. Ther were so many millions of $ that wer lost just becuz Seals didn't want it done. Juan left,he wasn't fired or asked to leave.
Everyone that has left or was forced to leave while seals and diana wer ther did becuz they wer forcing change upon them and wer exposing seals and his click.
Many talk about the 3 up for election like they r doing or did wrong. who r u do judge. have u gone and seen them in action, stood on the other side of the closed doors and have herd the demands for change.
FYI Juan left to run a great business for his family,and to take himself and his wife out and away from the poison that was seals

** wow sounds like your are family or board member since you know so much about the money part..
Wasnt Juan Estrada after Seals was already Gone .. He quit or got fired - just as
Rudy did ..! Yea that's what I want running our school -- DEDICATION
jjjjjjjj

United States

#23 Oct 2, 2012
nope.
not family
not board member (not a bad idea)
Cool hard truth

Dilley, TX

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Aww Juan stop blowing your own horn!! Lol
That's so much BS ,, 1) 2 of your running buddies serve in that pervious board & the million well that's a other story lol and I do mean STORy . 2) why called the man that hired your scrawny butt a Cult leader damn 3) any dick Harry or joe would've
Done that for their family . So no don't make yourself look like a HERo because you may end up looking like a 0 .!!! & really"" the brownies !! ""Too funny for an outside to call homegrown that you ought to get woot
jjjjjjjj

United States

#25 Oct 2, 2012
once again, wrong again.
Why r u hung up on this being Juan.
just to show how ignorant.
Cool hard truth

Dilley, TX

#26 Oct 3, 2012
No ignorance ,, just call it like it is ..
FYI the only smart thing that this person did was to resign before the board let him G -O . & yes we have monies now only cuz of the town's economy & population growth Remember PLp Up until maybe 2 yrs ago even the State was in the Freaking Red w monies issues & RIFs . So of course that would affect our school funding . No JOBS No School Taxes being Paid .
Props

United States

#28 Oct 4, 2012
Please people don't b so ignorant!! Run for sb & mayb u will learn something. See it like it is, go get info. correct before u post. no matter who is or wants to run for sb at least they want to better the school system. The sb tries their best for the kids. I have been before the board with issues they listen. Just cuz the economy the school has money. If u would know u have to know how & when to spend money. At least the board is starting. Yrs. bak they didn't want to spend at all. let's save the money & b over staff to keep friends on the job for some of the amount of $52 or some. Why critize? Look @ the positive!
Parent

Haslet, TX

#29 Oct 16, 2012
Come on people & he wants us to vote for him. OMG look at what u r trying to do the AD director, our kids, school. u just don't belong there. AD is a great example to our kids. He is one kind that we have not had in a long time. Someone that is there for the kids. R is it that u just want to get bak @ the group that supported & hired a young man from our own town. U r still in that horrible ring of people , get over it this group will do what they have to do for our kids. Don't u see it. Leave these sb members & employees alone. Remember u have ur kids. Sorry Mr. but after being a concern parent u don't have my vote!!
Wayne Wright

Pearsall, TX

#30 Oct 16, 2012
I believe DISD is now in a bad situation resulting from treading on its employees rights and right of due process. School boards are for monitoring district policies, budgets, state compliance of educational law. Putting an employee on a board agenda regarding false information given by a coward who failed to show to see that her personal agenda was followed through with. As a kid would say, "you just got played". Can you spell LAW SUIT: VIOLATION OF DISTRICT POLICY AND EMPLOYEE RIGHTS. An old man once told me Don't bite the hand that feeds you, we'll sir the hands from Dilley you just took a chunk of were all the voters who elected you to make wise, ethical and legal choices. Go Dilley! and Go Wolves!
Parent and supporter

Haslet, TX

#31 Oct 16, 2012
Wayne Wright wrote:
I believe DISD is now in a bad situation resulting from treading on its employees rights and right of due process. School boards are for monitoring district policies, budgets, state compliance of educational law. Putting an employee on a board agenda regarding false information given by a coward who failed to show to see that her personal agenda was followed through with. As a kid would say, "you just got played". Can you spell LAW SUIT: VIOLATION OF DISTRICT POLICY AND EMPLOYEE RIGHTS. An old man once told me Don't bite the hand that feeds you, we'll sir the hands from Dilley you just took a chunk of were all the voters who elected you to make wise, ethical and legal choices. Go Dilley! and Go Wolves!
very well said! Our new ad is doing a great job! Kids are the priority! Supportive sb members are for the kids! Vote and support these sb members ! Keep progress going forward and especially our great kids! Go wolves go!
Evil plain evil

Dilley, TX

#32 Oct 17, 2012
Wayne Wright wrote:
. Cowards you say well old woman once told me that's calling the kettle black.. Wht do you think hiding behind a ailiis name is . "SMH" board members stop using topix is so demeaning some of this crap is on FB already you want be undercover well at change the wording around alittle . Lol this is so childness WHAT ARE We REALLY SHOWING OURSCHOOL KIDS THAS OkTO BASH ONE OTHER ON NET . Way to go
everywhere

Dilley, TX

#33 Oct 17, 2012
jjjjjjjj wrote:
educate urselfs stupids!!(all the JE,YD,RO haters)
ther is more money in our school district now than ever. changes have been made, and all Smith,Torres,and Chapa want to do is keep it the same. The Brownies wish to b the whites, and r to busy tryin to kiss some white butt.
Juan had a job and he did it very well. He did what he was allowed to do by the previous board and the cult leader Seals. Ther were so many millions of $ that wer lost just becuz Seals didn't want it done. Juan left,he wasn't fired or asked to leave.
Everyone that has left or was forced to leave while seals and diana wer ther did becuz they wer forcing change upon them and wer exposing seals and his click.
Many talk about the 3 up for election like they r doing or did wrong. who r u do judge. have u gone and seen them in action, stood on the other side of the closed doors and have herd the demands for change.
FYI Juan left to run a great business for his family,and to take himself and his wife out and away from the poison that was seals
I Agree ... Not Only Are They Thinking Of The Education Our Children Deserve... They Are Also Thinkin Of The Staff... I Bet Many Of Yall Did Not Know The Cafeteria Staff Did Not Have Health Ins. Cause The Money Was Goin Into Someone Elses Pocket... Now The Staff Has Ins And Much Has Improved... My Vote Is And Will Be For Juan!!
Is it True

Dilley, TX

#34 Oct 17, 2012
everywhere wrote:
<quoted text>
I Agree ... Not Only Are They Thinking Of The Education Our Children Deserve... They Are Also Thinkin Of The Staff... I Bet Many Of Yall Did Not Know The Cafeteria Staff Did Not Have Health Ins. Cause The Money Was Goin Into Someone Elses Pocket... Now The Staff Has Ins And Much Has Improved... My Vote Is And Will Be For Juan!!
You are very missed informed they have always had health insurance if you were a full time employee! You can let Juan fool you but he is not going to fool us.
Other one bites the dustl

Dilley, TX

#35 Oct 18, 2012
People please.. Stop being so dumb it's all politics lies .. Really Now how can a school district allow this !!. If indeed they are in best interested in the well being of the staff how do you figure the state would even allow that to happens to a full time employees NO Heath Ins !! Come on people use your god given brain . Think for yourself . Just because they are involved with the community does always mean they are there for the good of the people !! It's already some thing there for them & as some of you already know from the last couple of nights ago "" it's all a per planned agenda" setting up the stage spreading bad lies. Misleading voters . But it's all for the Wolf Pride please ! When does the old mole smelly buildings & our 1 swing playground for our kiddos come into play - wait maybe if I use the word future wolfs maybe we might get the attention from the human wall that holds the AD back or better yet after Nov .
Shy one

Dilley, TX

#36 Oct 18, 2012
As it gets closer to the Election Day has anyone
Consider WHY if Yogi & Juan are so gun ho on accountability .. Why are they still carrying Rudy O on their coattail after all that's happening in the city with Rudy's name all around it .u would think why ?? We have texas rangers checking him out !! Wow and we have active school board members out soliciting voters to support him and the others . Do we really need that type of person bring bad attention to the school . Next stop for the Texas Rangers Might Be School Board . So vote smart
abc123

Dilley, TX

#37 Oct 18, 2012
and you seriously think grace silva is the answer? she cant even make a complete sentence, let alone type one. look at her FB! she has recently posted pictures of her drinking and parting it up. her always holding a beer in her had is the type of person you dont wanna vote for..sorry!
Is it True

Dilley, TX

#38 Oct 18, 2012
abc123 wrote:
and you seriously think grace silva is the answer? she cant even make a complete sentence, let alone type one. look at her FB! she has recently posted pictures of her drinking and parting it up. her always holding a beer in her had is the type of person you dont wanna vote for..sorry!
"In her had" you want to talk about Gracy when you seem not to know nothing about her.. Show me anyone in this town that set an example for the youth? Teachers, Mayor, City Council there are so many that enjoy there evenings out, abosolutely nothing wrong with that. Yogi doesn't even know what he is talking about, every word he says is just another lie!
111aaa

Dilley, TX

#39 Oct 21, 2012
so you actually think grace is a good example for our children? and they werent 'had" pictures..they were recent pictures as well. she cant make complete sentences in any of her blogs. i think she is running so that ppl sorry for her since they booted out her husband that she should belong to the school board. besides, who is she going to support during football games, basketball games, track, etc.... her husbands or this town??????
Miss DIlley

Dilley, TX

#40 Oct 22, 2012
Are you kidding me,"everywhere"? You ought to be informed that ONE person is the minority, and even though he is making these promises, he will be one and only one member. ONE person on the board can not do anything- it takes the majority. And, just for the record, when Juan was the grant writer, he didn't actually write the grants. There was another person involved that actually did the writing. Get informed and don't believe everything that you hear.
True blue

Dilley, TX

#41 Oct 22, 2012
Miss DIlley wrote:
Are you kidding me,"everywhere"? You ought to be informed that ONE person is the minority, and even though he is making these promises, he will be one and only one member. ONE person on the board can not do anything- it takes the majority. And, just for the record, when Juan was the grant writer, he didn't actually write the grants. There was another person involved that actually did the writing. Get informed and don't believe everything that you hear.
well said
bold

Dilley, TX

#42 Oct 22, 2012
Funny wrote:
Get rid of all of them, like that we can hire real teachers instead of these pieces of white trailer trash that we got.
Ur too funny. Maybe its the white trailer trash withe the education. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cops in town 3 hr Jerry 3
Pearsall PD (Aug '15) 3 hr Its coming 91
old men 5 hr momma taught you ... 14
Pendeja la wanga 12 hr The other woman 17
You and me Fri Joker 6
Mariah or maya mayan Thu Who 30
Johnny and Lenora Rodriguez Jun 22 Lol 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dilley Mortgages