Next Last
Dilley feed and grain

Dilley, TX

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Kennys wife is a b****
Angel

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2010
Is that the Pullin lady the racist teacher?
so true

Dilley, TX

#4 Sep 15, 2010
Dilley feed and grain wrote:
Kennys wife is a b****
She is a very ugly person and racist that too, she talks alot of shit! She is no professional and yet she thinks her shit don't stink!
ha ha

Dilley, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2010
so true. her name is amanda
wut

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2010
wut grade does she teach so she won't b my kids tacher!!????????
school

Dilley, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2010
reading teacher
Curious

Dilley, TX

#8 Sep 15, 2010
Poor Amanda, isn't anyone safe??? You know that all she Is doing is laughing at you guys. She has the love and respect of her family and friends and that just eats you guys up..
so sad

Dilley, TX

#9 Sep 15, 2010
Get a life and leave her alone! You're just jealous because she has a good life and can afford things you only dream about. Find someone else to pick on......
dontknow

Dilley, TX

#10 Sep 15, 2010
why is is called racism when a white person speaks their mind about another race, but it is acceptable when a hispanic or black talks about white people?
Yep

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2010
It is not jeolous. I hav a loving family & friends but I don't go and get into peoples business and disrespect whether white or Hispanic. If she don't like it then leave Dilley. B careful how she treats ur kids especially Hispanic. She don't hav respect for people. What she needs to do is go bak to wher she came from. Friends? They even don't hav respect for her. Look at the pics on her facebook she is a drunk. Is that loving friends with her it's her drinking friends. How is that SO SAD!!!! SO SAD u must b a want a be white keep licking a fool!!
WTF

San Antonio, TX

#12 Sep 16, 2010
I'm hispanic and she's always treated my child very well. Don't know what ya'll are talking about, but she's always been nice and kind to my family and me. And NO, I'M NOT A WANNABE OR KISSING A**. I'm just stating the truth and my experience with her has always been good. Why is it okay for you to talk smack, but when someone counters with a positive experience, you go all ballistic and call us wanna be whites and a$$ kissers? I'm happy being me, I'm just giving my two cents.
Rhapsidy

Dilley, TX

#13 Sep 17, 2010
How can you say she is a racist??? There are 98% hispanics in Dilley school and I think if she were racist, she would NOT be teaching in Dilley. She is there for all the children. Just because she says what she feels and thinks does not make her a bad person. She wants the children and students to do well and is a good person. You people are jealous and just envious. GET A LIFE !! If you think you can do better, get an education and GO FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!
confused

Dilley, TX

#14 Sep 18, 2010
One thing she is not is a racist. All the things she buys for those kids at school I don't think she is a racist. I am so tired of people calling white people racist. The hispanic community is more racist that ever. You have organizations that hate on white people. The school board is trying to get all the white teachers out of Dilley schools because we are "White". Now I believe that is racist. They are having secret meetings at Juan Estrada's house talking about the white teachers. Come on! Just realize that things are not the way they use to be and stop using the excuse that some white person is racist toward you.
Rhapsidy

Dilley, TX

#15 Sep 18, 2010
Thank you, confused. I agree 100% with you. These his[anics around here are racist, not the whites. What do they have against whites???? WE all live in this community, can't everyone just get along?????
citizen

Dilley, TX

#16 Sep 18, 2010
well all i can say is that amanda is racist .and if you would ask her personally she would answer to your face that she is becase she has addmited it to me ,and not so far behnd in high school mrs huchtinson omg that one is worse than mrs pullin but no one want to addmit to that its living proof pullin and hutchinson are the ones that if they dnt like hispanics what are they doing teaching in our school when 100% of the students here in dilley are hispanic .the kids in high school all you hear is i dont want to be in mrs hutchisons class cause all she does is talk about the hispanic kids wtf.. she aint no better just because shes white the only reason she has what she thinks its all that its cuz of terry not hers terry now hes a kool guy .
to confused

Dilley, TX

#17 Sep 18, 2010
confused wrote:
One thing she is not is a racist. All the things she buys for those kids at school I don't think she is a racist. I am so tired of people calling white people racist. The hispanic community is more racist that ever. You have organizations that hate on white people. The school board is trying to get all the white teachers out of Dilley schools because we are "White". Now I believe that is racist. They are having secret meetings at Juan Estrada's house talking about the white teachers. Come on! Just realize that things are not the way they use to be and stop using the excuse that some white person is racist toward you.
To confused, you must really be confused! Can you name one Teacher white or hispanic that the School Board has run off? Also since since you are so informed, or at least since you think you know it all, when was the last time they met at Juan Estrada's house?????you are so patheic and confused for real!
well

Sebastian, TX

#18 Sep 18, 2010
there will always be racist teachers in any school district and that is fine just do your job, cause those Hispanic children are the ones that provide you a check monthly. So why not treat, teach, respect and resolve any ill feelings you may have to any race and work for your pay respectfully. Your opinion is your opinion, just like we all have elbows you can have your say so. But remember who pays your salary. Mrs. Hutchinson has always had her opinion about our children....that's old but she is still there til death do us part.
Amor

New York, NY

#19 Sep 19, 2010
Mtg at pullin's house what about that? If u have not had a problem with those two teachers as racist then u don't know. If they would of treated ur kid like mine then u would know. They r bad to our kids it is not easy for board to get rid of them I would if I was ther Pullin is ugly even out in our community she don't like Hispanics to tell her what to do to bad get the he'll out of dilley
something good

Dilley, TX

#20 Sep 19, 2010
Can't you focus on something good for a change? Name a white teacher or white school employee that has done something "GOOD" for your children at school. Name a hispanic teacher or employee that has done something good for your children. There are a lot of good teachers and employees of both races doing a lot of good things for our kids. Can you name any of them???
citizen

Dilley, TX

#21 Sep 19, 2010
yea mrs margarita moreno she was a real good teacher, and alot more that are good teachers just because one teacher doesnt do to good at thier jobs dont mean all of them are that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica H 5 hr Fkn serious 7
Girl that works @DQ 8 hr Lol 2
Hmmm 11 hr Itiswhatitis 9
Mario Zuniga 13 hr Zaya 2
Hey 13 hr Jasss 3
who are the snitches around? (Jul '17) Fri Crusty956 8
Lookin for fun Thu AMJ 1

Dilley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance