Dilley Semi Pro Football??

Posted in the Dilley Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Curious

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 12, 2010
What is that about? A friend of mine told me about this recently.
llllll

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2010
smoking pot all day long , puros pedejos en dilley tejas
Game

Carrizo Springs, TX

#3 Apr 13, 2010
They have a game on Saturday. Saw a flyer in town and it said at 7pm at the high school. Go see for yourself what they are about.
haha

San Antonio, TX

#4 Apr 14, 2010
would love to see that.
me too

Dilley, TX

#5 Apr 14, 2010
really want to check this stuff out.
wolves fan

Carrizo Springs, TX

#6 Apr 17, 2010
its gameday! dont forget 7pm! get there early for good seats!
Just a Fan

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2010
The Warriors lost 12 to 14, I hope they do better on their next game. Support the Warriors!
satisfied

Ewa Beach, HI

#8 Apr 17, 2010
Warriors still put on a good game! I enjoyed it. Gooo Warriors !!
supporter

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2010
man I wish I wldve gone!!! Let me know wer n wen der nxt game is I really wna go=)...and sumone positive please not negative! Geeze you ppl dat hav negativity comin out ur mouth get a damn life!...n da guy or girl who wrote dat der pot smokers f*** you! N ur 20 sac you kno you b smokin too!! Haha..."pedejo"ursel f you cnt even spell!!!!!!!!!! It's pendejo!!!
The Warriors

Sebastian, TX

#10 Apr 18, 2010
they are, great and will be great for the community and the team players. Keep up the good work guys and a big hand goes to Chaves for all his work in putting this team together and believing in them. Hey, you guys keep up the team work.
Warrior Fan

Dilley, TX

#11 Apr 18, 2010
Hey this is just there pre season game in pads and the aztecs have been in the league for 12 years so they held there own and will only get better so support the warriors!
Warrior Fan

Dilley, TX

#12 Apr 18, 2010
You should catch the next pre season game on april 24 at 7 p.m. at gosch field in Dilley it's gonna be exciting and good so see you there!
Warriors

Carrizo Springs, TX

#13 Apr 18, 2010
I want to thank each and every fan we had in the stands last night. I also want to give my appreciation to all those who volunteered and helped the game run smoothly. Just so everyone knows, the past few weeks have been a logistical nightmare and last night was the very first time we were in pads. Some of our players had not taken a snap in over 16 years. I am sad that we lost, but very happy to know we're not far from victory. I want to again thank you and ask that you have patience and continue to show your support. This is not only about football. We are a community organization that is here to help Dilley. I am not originally from here, but I have grown to love this town. I am now a dedicated Wolf and Warrior! Please come to our next game on Saturday, April 24, 2010! Gate will open at 6pm and kickoff will be at 7pm. I hope you enjoyed the game and I can not wait to show you an improved product next Saturday! Go Warriors! Beat the Spartans!

Visit www.dilleywarriors.com

-Coach C
llll

San Antonio, TX

#14 Apr 18, 2010
Warriors wrote:
I want to thank each and every fan we had in the stands last night. I also want to give my appreciation to all those who volunteered and helped the game run smoothly. Just so everyone knows, the past few weeks have been a logistical nightmare and last night was the very first time we were in pads. Some of our players had not taken a snap in over 16 years. I am sad that we lost, but very happy to know we're not far from victory. I want to again thank you and ask that you have patience and continue to show your support. This is not only about football. We are a community organization that is here to help Dilley. I am not originally from here, but I have grown to love this town. I am now a dedicated Wolf and Warrior! Please come to our next game on Saturday, April 24, 2010! Gate will open at 6pm and kickoff will be at 7pm. I hope you enjoyed the game and I can not wait to show you an improved product next Saturday! Go Warriors! Beat the Spartans!
Visit www.dilleywarriors.com
-Coach C
The Dilley Warriors were born in December of 2009. The owner, Nick Chavis, had been approached by numerous individuals in Dilley, asking him to get a team together. Chavis, with his college football and semi-pro background, did not want to let anyone down so he started the Warriors. He believes that the Warriors will contend for a championship in their first year.“I think there is a lot of talent here in the city.” Chavis said.“I think I can recruit and put together a winning program!” He wants his team to be able to generate funds for local charities to include but not limited to the Ministerial Alliance and donate money to the two schools in Dilley, the Dilley Independent School District and the Faith Christian Academy.“It is impossible to think of this as a money making adventure for me; once we have made enough money to cover equipment and organization costs, 100% of our profits will be donated.”

The name for the Warriors comes from Chavis' military background. He believes football is just like war and battles are fought and won by WARRIORS! The helmet logo may look like it represents only the Native American, but it is actually symbolic to all Warriors. It represents the tip of the spear, the front line Warrior who goes into battle for his cause.
i just hope ourpatral division does not lack because of this BS
Warriors

Carrizo Springs, TX

#15 Apr 18, 2010
llll wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dilley Warriors were born in December of 2009. The owner, Nick Chavis, had been approached by numerous individuals in Dilley, asking him to get a team together. Chavis, with his college football and semi-pro background, did not want to let anyone down so he started the Warriors. He believes that the Warriors will contend for a championship in their first year.“I think there is a lot of talent here in the city.” Chavis said.“I think I can recruit and put together a winning program!” He wants his team to be able to generate funds for local charities to include but not limited to the Ministerial Alliance and donate money to the two schools in Dilley, the Dilley Independent School District and the Faith Christian Academy.“It is impossible to think of this as a money making adventure for me; once we have made enough money to cover equipment and organization costs, 100% of our profits will be donated.”
The name for the Warriors comes from Chavis' military background. He believes football is just like war and battles are fought and won by WARRIORS! The helmet logo may look like it represents only the Native American, but it is actually symbolic to all Warriors. It represents the tip of the spear, the front line Warrior who goes into battle for his cause.
i just hope ourpatral division does not lack because of this BS
You know... I probably can lose my job for engaging in arguments on here, but I'd like for you to show me what is BS. You see, you have the luxury of hiding behind your computer when I do not. I have stepped out on the stage and have taken the chance when you have not. I will not, no matter how hard you try, reduce myself to your level. I will continue to serve this community in the highest of standards, so your PATROL division will not lack as long as I am here. I know this response will fuel you to make more comments in an effort to pull me in; however I am a bigger person than you. I have said my piece and my actions will now speak louder.
future warrior supporter

Dilley, TX

#16 Apr 18, 2010
Coach C
I missed the first game. Could you tell us who the player are. Could you also tell us how much the price of admision is.
Thanks
Warriors

Dilley, TX

#17 Apr 18, 2010
A roster will be posted later this week, but I can tell you the team is made up of a bunch of your local favorite players!

Admission:
$5 for Ages 14-up
$3 For Ages 6-13
Free for 5 and Under

Go Warriors!
FAN

Dilley, TX

#18 Apr 18, 2010
I THINK THE WARRIORS DID AWESOME CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT THE AZTECS HAVE BEEN PLAYIN FOR YEARS AND THEY BARELY WON BY 2 PTS.I THINK THE WARRIORS ARE GOING TO DO GREAT THIS SEASON!GOOOOOOOO WARRIORS!
Number one fan

Dallas, TX

#19 Apr 18, 2010
Unfortunately I didn't get to see the game but by all the great feedback I'm very interested In watching. Great job Team and better luck next time. In my opinion as long as you guys are giving it 100 percent and are having fun, hey that's all that matters. Good luck and play safe!
Mark B

Mount Pleasant, SC

#20 Apr 19, 2010
Support Dilley and their sports teams! We have a great community full of a lot of awesome people. Go Wolves! Go Warriors!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found 21 hr Lost Pitbull 16
Jessica Hernandez Tue Lol 15
Kayla pregnant from Mario z Mon See 4
Garcias bar & grill (Jun '14) May 20 Garcias employee 7
Aranda Diane May 17 Small 15
Norma Montoya May 16 Lol 5
Kevin B May 15 Girlfriend 1

Dilley Jobs

Personal Finance

Dilley Mortgages