Castroville, TX

#3 Nov 1, 2012
lollipop wrote:
Yes his out
Wow hope to c him real soon....
lollipop

Raymondville, TX

#4 Nov 2, 2012
are you talking about james rodriguez if so im glad that way he can start paying me child support.
cris

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Nov 5, 2012
I hope we see each other again James.. I miss u taping it baby
lol

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Hey James I miss u love.
polly prissypants

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Nov 18, 2012
gentle readers,
are you referring to james rodriguez being "out of the closet?" because if you are, i can assure you it is true. it's funny how prison can change a man..
most sincerely,
polly prissypants
lol

Pearsall, TX

#8 Nov 19, 2012
norma please get over it he doesnt want you why do you think hes been avoiding you since he got out? he said you were so groouse he didnt know you had got so fat and ugly which you have always been but he didnt realize it till now. you cry an river on yor facebook that he isnt there for your kids newsflash ***** he doesnt have to go through you they are grown already . just a little piece of my mind you hypocrite.
gorge

Raymondville, TX

#9 Nov 19, 2012
"lol" u think u know eerything how r u so sure that is norma wen it can b any1 of his other girls kause u do know he was with the whole town. But bout ignoring her dont be so sure of that his jus with da Hoe of Kathy kause Norma is stil with danny but i bet if she leaves danny he'll go rite bak to her. & y say fat & ugly wen kathy is worst dan her all uglyw/no body his jus with her kause shes so nasty in bed & dats wat he likes. But "lol" u need to get ur story straight kause he should b der for his kids not for other kids that aint his. Now dats gross dat she has a baby w james & emilio & dat meaning dat der blood brothers so talkn about gross look at kathy before u talk bout norma. What he needs to do is stand up & da FATHER to all his kids and i mean ALL his KIDS kause his got more than one......Thanks
Wow

Castroville, TX

#10 Nov 19, 2012
gorge wrote:
"lol" u think u know eerything how r u so sure that is norma wen it can b any1 of his other girls kause u do know he was with the whole town. But bout ignoring her dont be so sure of that his jus with da Hoe of Kathy kause Norma is stil with danny but i bet if she leaves danny he'll go rite bak to her. & y say fat & ugly wen kathy is worst dan her all uglyw/no body his jus with her kause shes so nasty in bed & dats wat he likes. But "lol" u need to get ur story straight kause he should b der for his kids not for other kids that aint his. Now dats gross dat she has a baby w james & emilio & dat meaning dat der blood brothers so talkn about gross look at kathy before u talk bout norma. What he needs to do is stand up & da FATHER to all his kids and i mean ALL his KIDS kause his got more than one......Thanks
Wow I smell a HATER!!!! B@tch u probably have a kid with Emilio ur bark n a lot!!!!!!
lol

Pearsall, TX

#11 Nov 19, 2012
newsflash a wanna be dude "George" she will never leave Danny hes the best thing that poor girl has ever had . i dont know why hes with her when he can do so much better. and about James baby mommas well as long as he has me i dont think he has anything to go back for!and he doesnt want anything to do with Normas kids because they already have Danny there for them.
gorge

Raymondville, TX

#12 Nov 19, 2012
no i aint hating i aint a HATER 4 ur info im jus sayn how i ee it &yea Danny is doing a way bette job dan James could ever do. & true as long as his wit u no1 wans him kause ur nasty & ugly look like a fuckd bulldog. But dont aim 2 high kause he wats Norma bak his jus waitn 4 her 2 throw him a holla! & da good thing is dat shes getn her childsupport so y care if his spendn money on kids dat aint his. wat u & him should do is dress dem better. Dont b suprise if he has alot more kids spread all around town. I bet if i wink @ him he'll come rite back 2me also.! & 4 yals info dis is my nickname not my real name :)
anonymus

Raymondville, TX

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Kathy tell James that he needs to meet his other little boy. ;)
;)

Castroville, TX

#14 Dec 13, 2012
anonymus wrote:
Kathy tell James that he needs to meet his other little boy. ;)
Well I saw James the other day at the store with Kathy all she had n her shopping cart was junk food.... Well James still looks the same ( paso tie) I would love hit it one more time......;)
anonymus

Raymondville, TX

#15 Dec 13, 2012
[QUOTE who=";)"]<quoted text>
Well I saw James the other day at the store with Kathy all she had n her shopping cart was junk food.... Well James still looks the same ( paso tie) I would love hit it one more time......;)[/QUOTE]

who cares im talking to Kathy to tel james to meet his other son that he has with that other girl kause not only her and norma have kids with him he has another one besides those....lol
;)

Castroville, TX

#16 Dec 13, 2012
anonymus wrote:
[QUOTE who=";)"]<quoted text>
Well I saw James the other day at the store with Kathy all she had n her shopping cart was junk food.... Well James still looks the same ( paso tie) I would love hit it one more time......;)"

who cares im talking to Kathy to tel james to meet his other son that he has with that other girl kause not only her and norma have kids with him he has another one besides those....lol
O well u will have to take a number and apparently your number ain't up any time soon sweet heart... ;)
anonymus

Raymondville, TX

#17 Dec 13, 2012
**;)** you need to hut your face because im sure he wont want anything to do with you. This is between James and the women that have babys with him so im pretty sure you ont have a baby with him so if you want to get fucked by him your the one that needs to get a # and wait in line. Im just saying that truth that he needs to make time on a day off to go meet his other little boy he has with this other girl.(t). Thank you!
;)

Castroville, TX

#18 Dec 13, 2012
anonymus wrote:
**;)** you need to hut your face because im sure he wont want anything to do with you. This is between James and the women that have babys with him so im pretty sure you ont have a baby with him so if you want to get fucked by him your the one that needs to get a # and wait in line. Im just saying that truth that he needs to make time on a day off to go meet his other little boy he has with this other girl.(t). Thank you!
Money hungry it's probably not even James you must have 5 kids all different father try n to slam another one on James... Ill wait I don't mine.... Sweet heart... You sound so desperate...
anonymus

Raymondville, TX

#19 Dec 13, 2012
4 yur information i dont have 5 kids & im not gonna waste my time with you. GoodBye! KATHY TELL JAMES TO MAKE TIME TO MEET HIS OTHER BABY BOY!
;)

Castroville, TX

#20 Dec 13, 2012
anonymus wrote:
4 yur information i dont have 5 kids & im not gonna waste my time with you. GoodBye! KATHY TELL JAMES TO MAKE TIME TO MEET HIS OTHER BABY BOY!
Why are you ask Kathy to tell James why don't you drive to Dilley and go find him and tell him yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dilley streets 1 hr FlowerofDestiny 7
News Demonstrators rally, march to oppose family det... 1 hr FlowerofDestiny 12
women's and children's detention center 1 hr FlowerofDestiny 7
Johnny Molina 3 hr Lee 15
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 21 hr Test fart 639
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Frank Pharts 819
its funny (Nov '12) Mon Parker Lewis 10
More from around the web

Dilley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]