Joby Hdz, 2 face bitch

Posted in the Dilley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pissed off

Del Rio, TX

#1 Oct 8, 2010
shes such a two faced bitch, she makes u trust her with your secrets then whens shes oissed she goes n tells everyone behind your back. n says their their just haters
Me Me

Raymondville, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Pablo needs to b careful cuz as soon as she goes out with a guy she says shes PG. and remember shes only 14 if i was him i would b very careful
Huh

Elgin, TX

#3 Apr 10, 2011
Is she pregnant right now? And how many kids does she have? Is she 14? She looks fat!
booboo

Raymondville, TX

#4 Apr 13, 2011
Wat Pablo?? yeah she always sayin shes pg....crazy chick!!
OnLockDown

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2011
I heard she's pregnant right now.
Belle

Laredo, TX

#6 Jun 15, 2011
She's so stupid, shes been pregnant the last three years, and she counts down the "pregnancies" on her myspace status "4 months, 3 weeks & 5 days" doesn't this girl have parents??
Omg

El Monte, CA

#7 Jun 15, 2011
what Pablo??is she really preggo from Pablo B.??wtf nd what about Jen??stupid if this little gurl is p.g from him,hope Jen finally opens her eyes.
natalie

Raymondville, TX

#8 Jun 16, 2011
didnt know she was with pablo b thought he was with jen...
omg

Pearsall, TX

#9 Jun 16, 2011
she just needs to realize she does not need no one she is just fine with her mom and family.Girl, you are one very special person an even if you want someone to love you and they don't think twice they did not want you to begin with....mija your mom and family loves you 5u^k all of the rest....

Since: Aug 11

Bellevue, WA

#10 Aug 11, 2011
Omg wrote:
what Pablo??is she really preggo from Pablo B.??wtf nd what about Jen??stupid if this little gurl is p.g from him,hope Jen finally opens her eyes.
wtf i thought he was better then that joby sorry girl but u need to grow up u dnt need a guy to be hppy!
jonjon

Coppell, TX

#11 Sep 27, 2012
real talk yall need to stop talking bout my homegirl get a life and leve ppl alone real talk
miss top bitch

Cotulla, TX

#12 Nov 15, 2012
first of all yall all needa grow up in stop talking about my homegirl!if ya dont know her or her life then stfu already-__-
BIG D

Coppell, TX

#13 Nov 27, 2012
ya we do y u think we talking bout here she is real nasty she goes from bed to bed
blue

Coppell, TX

#14 Nov 27, 2012
i did her in her but is was good she loved it man that girl can hod on when she on her back
Concern Citizen

Raymondville, TX

#15 Dec 4, 2012
to whom it may concern Please let da whole wold know that Joby is not preggo at all she has never had a baby and is not having one now she just likes to tell everybody she is pg. i think just to get attention or maybe shes coco a little crazy or maybe alot but just for everybodys information SHE IS NOT PG. NEVER WAS AND IS NOT NOW and i can say it i know all her moves she takes picture with babies that she sees than she puts than on facebook nybody go to her house or where ever shes at and swee if she has any babies at all!!!!!!
tiny tot

Raymondville, TX

#16 Dec 5, 2012
i have notice that she never has any kids with her n they cant be wth her mom cuz she works n so does da grandma so who takes care of them now i know its not true she dont have no kids that no good for nothing little girl all she wants is for guys to do her she dont know what shes getting into but oh well its her they are making a fool of and laughing at her so so so how funny had never heard nothing like this before but there is always a first time for everything HA HA HA HE HE HE FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY
A Guy

Raymondville, TX

#17 Dec 19, 2012
Hey is it true that this girl goes out with any married man she wants to because she says she is beautiful and has a real nice body that she cant even walk down the street because the guys will not leave her alone that sometimes she wishes she was born ugly and fat so that the guys would stop noticing her when shes around town i just want to know that way when i go to Dilley i will look for her cause i dont want to miss out on that beautiful thing i just heard all this from some persons here from where i am from they sure know alot about this BABY DOLL
Citizen

Uvalde, TX

#19 Dec 21, 2012
To "Concern Citizen," "tiny tot," & "A Guy," quit trying to be a different person writing cap about this person! Everyone knows it's you!!!! You sound soooooo stupid!!!! First of all, you don't know how to spell or use punctuation marks and you sound the same in all three comments. Just stop and let other people live the life they want to live. Get a life...
Concern Citizen

Raymondville, TX

#20 Dec 25, 2012
2 citizen if u dont like what is being written here keep ur big nose out of this i m not guy r tiny tot r ur mother i m me n i can write what i hear this is a small town n everybody knows everybody so like i say n if it is u the person they r talking about if u dont want people 2 talk about u stay away from married men (my UNCLE)u know who i m cuz i saw u with him at the frio river so dont act like u r not what they say u r
Concern Citizen

Raymondville, TX

#21 Dec 28, 2012
come on Citizen why didnt u answer maybe because u were the person on this age they r talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chode Man 17 min That ChodeNiggy 1
Star Lounge 2 hr diana 3
Robert and Marcy 2 hr Puleeze 5
fermin banda jr 3 hr buddy 2
single girls in dilley (Jun '13) 22 hr Jose 28
'Unjust': Rights groups slam spread of faciliti... Sat Cricket 23 1
Dilley kids Fri sad 3
Dilley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web