dilley attention

Dilley, TX

#23 Sep 13, 2011
Honestly wrote:
Two guys from crescent services. One is tall n big boy but has a small dick. The other one is decent.
Norma Tanguma Esqueda...
dilley attention

Dilley, TX

#24 Sep 13, 2011
Curious wrote:
Any of u girls.hooked up with guys jusr passin thru or stayin from out of town for work? Lets give names.. N company names so we know not to hit up the same guys
Norma Tanguma Esqueda
listen

United States

#25 Sep 15, 2011
If married men fk @ its cuzs they think with their bottom head. That just go's to show he was never a real man to begin with. So ladies respect urself and shut down those trifflen married men.
ana

El Monte, CA

#27 Jul 18, 2012
Jc fodale workers
who

United States

#28 Aug 14, 2012
ana wrote:
Jc fodale workers
so how did you meet them n where do y'all hook up??
piper

Raymondville, TX

#29 Aug 17, 2012
what do you mean where? Hello there everywhere, and if they got out on their wifes s because they want too
yea yea

Euless, TX

#30 Aug 21, 2012
ana wrote:
Jc fodale workers
... You should hit me up.
candy

United States

#31 Aug 21, 2012
yea yea wrote:
<quoted text>... You should hit me up.
pinche vato puto no vales verga guay I'm sure your wife wouldn't like to find out what your doing..you would probably cry like a bitch if she caught you.
yea yea

Euless, TX

#32 Aug 21, 2012
candy wrote:
<quoted text> pinche vato puto no vales verga guay I'm sure your wife wouldn't like to find out what your doing..you would probably cry like a bitch if she caught you.
Y a ti poreso no te pelan.... Just take care of ur shit and worry about urself.
candy

United States

#33 Aug 21, 2012
yea yea wrote:
<quoted text> Y a ti poreso no te pelan.... Just take care of ur shit and worry about urself.
I guess the shoe fit b!*ch You must be 1 of the pendejas these vavosos use! Use you for what your good for. And fyi I have my man b!*ch I don't need some guy que me "Pele". I jst think its pathetic how you pendejas f#*k around with married men and give woman a bad name so keep your legs closed and find something to do with yourself other than f#*Îing married men.
candy

United States

#34 Aug 21, 2012
yea yea wrote:
<quoted text> Y a ti poreso no te pelan.... Just take care of ur shit and worry about urself.
si fuera vato ya te fuera mandado a la verga puto no mames
candy

United States

#35 Aug 21, 2012
listen wrote:
If married men fk @ its cuzs they think with their bottom head. That just go's to show he was never a real man to begin with. So ladies respect urself and shut down those trifflen married men.
exactly! I like you
yea yea

Euless, TX

#36 Aug 22, 2012
candy wrote:
<quoted text> exactly! I like you
and what do u like
candy

United States

#37 Aug 22, 2012
yea yea wrote:
<quoted text> and what do u like
I didn't mean I LIKE THEM I mean I like what they said about men only thinking with the other head.
yea yea

United States

#38 Aug 24, 2012
Any hot girls in Dilley that wana get laid with no strings attach , just let me know
deparranda

El Monte, CA

#39 Aug 29, 2012
haha wrote:
What about the guys at Frontier??
who do u know from frontier
deparranda

El Monte, CA

#40 Aug 29, 2012
Does any body knows margo....from dilley wanted ti go outwith her, but heardreally vas,bad shit about here
deparranda

United States

#41 Aug 29, 2012
[QUOTE who= where u from ana..."ana "]Jc fodale workers [/QUOTE] where u from ana
whaaat

Raymondville, TX

#42 Aug 29, 2012
deparranda wrote:
Does any body knows margo....from dilley wanted ti go outwith her, but heardreally vas,bad shit about here
????
hello

United States

#43 Nov 29, 2012
You chicks dont have to go far to find some email me kelley79sa@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
susie rios 13 min slackers 27
maria Benavides 7 hr elena 2
Jocelyn Garcia the s lota 8 hr Nobody scared honey 3
Run for Office 9 hr Not so local 3
What do ya'll think about Destini Campos? 10 hr Jack 1
Cynthia Aranda 18 hr Get to know her 6
tdcj officers Wed Olio Bolio 9
More from around the web

Dilley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE