Next Last
jesse c

Artesia Wells, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2011
shes a little slut that dont know how to keep her legs closed
joker

Artesia Wells, TX

#2 Mar 29, 2011
oh yea i [email protected] her too when i want shes easy to get shes just like her mom betty
what

Artesia Wells, TX

#3 Mar 29, 2011
shes a nice little girl.....
tyty

Dilley, TX

#5 Mar 30, 2011
stop talkin
duh

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 30, 2011
Must be somebody who couldnt get her to be talking about somedody l ike this, how is she a slut if she has a bf? duh
Really

United States

#7 Mar 30, 2011
She's just a little girl leave her alone and get a life seriously...
really

Artesia Wells, TX

#8 Apr 2, 2011
she is a slut even though she has a bf thats why she a slut because she messes around with other guys thats what a slut is yall dumb bitches!!!!!! and i already had her i just hit it and quit it i do it every time i want and bianca knows who i am....
you dont need to know

Dilley, TX

#10 Jan 9, 2012
Bianca Damn She Effin Easy I Had Her In Bed Like A Week Ago, Let's Just Say She Kno's What She's Doing For A Little Girl Like Her!
nick

Dilley, TX

#11 Jan 9, 2012
whwere do i find her
BIANCA

Pearsall, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2012
for yalls dam info this is bianca yall needa get yalls shty right before going around opening yalls dam mouth sayn im a lil slut becuz yall dnt kno shty all yall like to do is runn yalls dam mouth yall aint got no lifes and put yalls dam names on here dont b a lil pussy thats all yall are puttn dumbass names yall aint got the balls nexts time before talkn shty put ur dam name!!!!
jes

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jan 17, 2012
bianca don't listen to them .. you are a sweet girl ..
and whoevr posted my f****** name get A f****** life ..
gatcho

Pearsall, TX

#15 Jan 18, 2012
BIANCA wrote:
for yalls dam info this is bianca yall needa get yalls shty right before going around opening yalls dam mouth sayn im a lil slut becuz yall dnt kno shty all yall like to do is runn yalls dam mouth yall aint got no lifes and put yalls dam names on here dont b a lil pussy thats all yall are puttn dumbass names yall aint got the balls nexts time before talkn shty put ur dam name!!!!
Little Girl, obviously this struck a nerve. Your not even 16 and you already had a miscarriage.What you need to do is learn how to spell because all of your fb status don't make sense. And you post some of the weirdest crap on fb. No one needs to know that your peeing. That's gross taking your phone to the bathroom. And what kind of tattoo your getting JORDAN or a CROSS? Jordan tattoos are GHETTO obviously like YOU! GROW UP AND STAY IN SCHOOL!!
mature

Pearsall, TX

#16 Jan 18, 2012
gatcho wrote:
<quoted text>Little Girl, obviously this struck a nerve. Your not even 16 and you already had a miscarriage.What you need to do is learn how to spell because all of your fb status don't make sense. And you post some of the weirdest crap on fb. No one needs to know that your peeing. That's gross taking your phone to the bathroom. And what kind of tattoo your getting JORDAN or a CROSS? Jordan tattoos are GHETTO obviously like YOU! GROW UP AND STAY IN SCHOOL!!
Really that's all you have to say next time come up with better shit to talk shit to her about then material off her Facebook and grow the fuck up. Its just little kids fighting with little kids your probably just the damn same posting status about being in love or finding someone to be with you just as pathetic and for you kids you shouldn't even be worried about that shit, so take your own advice, stick to school and stop thinking its your business to be blabbing about everyone else's!
getoverit

Pearsall, TX

#17 Jan 18, 2012
mature wrote:
<quoted text>
Really that's all you have to say next time come up with better shit to talk shit to her about then material off her Facebook and grow the fuck up. Its just little kids fighting with little kids your probably just the damn same posting status about being in love or finding someone to be with you just as pathetic and for you kids you shouldn't even be worried about that shit, so take your own advice, stick to school and stop thinking its your business to be blabbing about everyone else's!
She has random people on her Facebook, people she don't even talk to or seen EVER! and she does post weird things in there and she don't make sense at all. Instead of sleeping around she should open her books!
mature

Pearsall, TX

#18 Jan 18, 2012
Just the same bullshit all over again kid just like your username says "get over it" what kind of shit is that who care who this little girl is friends with or not Facebook is social website to meet new people and keep in contact with family and friends so if you don't like it get the hell off her page no one tells you to sit there and try to understand what she's the hell she's writing and if you do your just as dumb as she is.
waaahh

Pearsall, TX

#19 Jan 18, 2012
mature wrote:
Just the same bullshit all over again kid just like your username says "get over it" what kind of shit is that who care who this little girl is friends with or not Facebook is social website to meet new people and keep in contact with family and friends so if you don't like it get the hell off her page no one tells you to sit there and try to understand what she's the hell she's writing and if you do your just as dumb as she is.
I got something to tell GO POKE YOUR A** and then POKE HERS...Seems like your butt hurt...CRY BABY GET THE F*CK out of this site then BEYOTCH!
mature

Pearsall, TX

#20 Jan 18, 2012
Butt hurt!? Lol!! Yeah coming from the one coming on here talking shit like its going to do or stop anything that that little girl does, get over it retard!!
JES

Pearsall, TX

#22 Jan 22, 2012
ha keeeps talkn all tha shty yall want yall aint gott nun tu do but sit yalls dumba** all day n be on topixz gett a liffe
much love bianca(;
polly prissypants

Corpus Christi, TX

#23 Mar 20, 2012
dear waaahh,
i must say, you are very articulate! and a boorish swine...
love,
polly prissypants

p.s. you're not very attractive, are you?
puss en booze

United States

#24 Apr 22, 2012
three word chigan su madre!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely 5 hr dumb bitch 5
Linda hauling illegals Fri Pickle 3
chance of a lifetime!!!! Nov 24 Kissez8098 1
C-town vs dilley (Oct '15) Nov 23 El man 8
Triple sss trucking Nov 20 Get ur info rite 2
Dalia Garcia Nov 18 Lol 2
"Report Abuse" To Remove Topix Discussion Cont... Nov 12 Moderate001 1

Dilley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance