Dilleys Chismosos
I want to know

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Who are our town Chismosos and Chismosas? lol
ME ME

AOL

#2 Apr 29, 2010
i think starting with you cuz you are the one that wants to know may god bless you for your chismas
terrible

Dilley, TX

#3 Apr 29, 2010
omar rincon and the whole clan that seats at elios old store just collecting cheeseme.wow they can get rich if they had to work as gossipers they even have chairs to seat and old cars seats that looks bad for dilley as people come in to town.Dilley should be so ashamed of that old junk.
ok p

Dilley, TX

#4 Apr 29, 2010
i think emilio torres is a cheesmoso! hes like a veija in everybodys business! he needs to worry about him getting caught!how did he get that cadillac cuz he probably sells drugs again.what a loser.
jarome

Warwick, RI

#5 May 10, 2010
Mary joe & her mom
Levi

Cotulla, TX

#6 May 10, 2010
i'd say all of you people, as a matter of fact, just about everyone in this worthless town
love

Dilley, TX

#7 May 18, 2010
who not
ha ha

United States

#8 May 18, 2010
the ladez @ the school lunch room. The lady that sits on her butt all day. The dark one that looks like an alien and the short one that cant talk and the ones that moved to the elem. and high school. the lady with the white hair and the lady that thinks she is a holy woman but her husband has kids with everyone.
friend

Dilley, TX

#9 May 19, 2010
Well you know what? I am talking about the Holy lady that your talking about.I am here to tell you that at lease she trys her best and that she loves God and You! should not judge her.God is a merciful God and he sees the heart that she carries.Therefore, if you dont know how much she has changed i fully suggest that you stop talking about her,and as far as her husband is or was that is the past.God still works wonders for people that have bad past.
Who

Dilley, TX

#10 May 19, 2010
ha ha wrote:
the ladez @ the school lunch room. The lady that sits on her butt all day. The dark one that looks like an alien and the short one that cant talk and the ones that moved to the elem. and high school. the lady with the white hair and the lady that thinks she is a holy woman but her husband has kids with everyone.
Who are you talking about? Who's the lady with the white hair and who is the holy one????
Crazy

United States

#11 May 20, 2010
Everyone on topix
UP RIGHT

United States

#12 May 20, 2010
go visit the lunch room
u seem to know who the others r
i dont know the names
all i know is that i have been to eat with my kids and that is all they do
and they do it infront of the kids
my kid comes home and tells me things that they hear them say
she says that they r so dirty too and that they kill flys right in front of them next to the trays the kids r eating off of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found 21 hr Lost Pitbull 16
Jessica Hernandez Tue Lol 15
Kayla pregnant from Mario z Mon See 4
Garcias bar & grill (Jun '14) May 20 Garcias employee 7
Aranda Diane May 17 Small 15
Norma Montoya May 16 Lol 5
Kevin B May 15 Girlfriend 1

Dilley Jobs

Personal Finance

Dilley Mortgages