relivtive

Lyford, TX

#22 Jul 21, 2009
yah need 2 quit talking about jabral perez cuase this is his neise so yall need 2 bACH THE THE HECK OFF VERONICA
talk

Lyford, TX

#23 Jul 21, 2009
go back to school and learn how to spell
Jose cuerno

United States

#24 Jul 24, 2009
I recently had bisquits and gravy. Well as I was beginning to eat I discovered a pubic hair within the gravy. Notice I didn't say I had bisquits and gravy AT Millie's. It wasn't at millie's . They have wonderful food.
caligirl

Lancaster, CA

#25 Dec 5, 2009
I Think MILLIES' Has Great food.....
laura

Lyford, TX

#26 Dec 5, 2009
lol did you all hear about felix having a affair with that waitress that has a moe on her forehead lmmfffaaooo
chris

Lyford, TX

#27 Dec 7, 2009
eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwww millies is gross
BorderPatrol

Houston, TX

#28 Dec 8, 2009
We always eat at Millies. Place is good. Felix told us he is getting a beer license. Food is great.
uirfi

Lyford, TX

#29 Dec 8, 2009
uif
random

Raymondville, TX

#30 Dec 29, 2009
doesitmatter wrote:
Just wondering. I only go to Pachos when I pass through Dilley. But thanks
i used to work at the hospital in dilley......u know how many cases of food poisoning came in after eating at pachos...... if u value ur life and ur health go to Mellies.
random

Raymondville, TX

#31 Dec 29, 2009
NAH wrote:
The restaurants in Dilley 'lost it' a long time ago.
Nobody cooks good mexican food anymore!
The Original Garcia's was the BOMB! THAT was homecooking!
if were thinking of the same cook then that person cooks at mellies now...
HIPPA

Pearsall, TX

#32 Dec 30, 2009
random wrote:
<quoted text>
i used to work at the hospital in dilley......u know how many cases of food poisoning came in after eating at pachos...... if u value ur life and ur health go to Mellies.
Hey YOU that worked at the Community General Hospital I don't know why you are not working there any more, maybe you got fired because you violated federal laws that prohiit medical employees from disclosing patient information. This is more than just an attempt to discredit (2) long standing businesses in the community this is a federal offense. You will be exposed.
The Feds

Carrizo Springs, TX

#33 Dec 31, 2009
HIPPA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey YOU that worked at the Community General Hospital I don't know why you are not working there any more, maybe you got fired because you violated federal laws that prohiit medical employees from disclosing patient information. This is more than just an attempt to discredit (2) long standing businesses in the community this is a federal offense. You will be exposed.
Umm... Please tell me which patient's information was disclosed. I'm pretty sure what was said is public information. Only exposure here is your ignorance.

Since: Jan 10

Xuzhou, China

#34 Jan 5, 2010
HIPPA wrote:
<quoted text>
actually i wasnt fired. i'm very well now

[url=http://www.dvdmsn.com/US$ 79.00-Spooks-MI-5-Complete-Sea son-1-7-DVD-Box-Set-p-626.html ]Spooks dvd[/url]
[url=http://www.dvdmsn.com/US$ 79.00-Spooks-MI-5-Complete-Sea son-1-7-DVD-Box-Set-p-626.html ]MI-5 dvd[/url]
concern

Raymondville, TX

#35 Jan 7, 2010
did youknow that one of their waitress has hepitisC man they need to check into that place i think ill call public health services and report that millies need to get it check..people can get sick!!!!!!!!!!
Big Brother

United States

#36 Jan 23, 2010
HIPPA wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment is probably why no one wants to go to Dilley's Hospital or Millies.Good Employees are hard to find. Felix needs to stand up to a few of the filthy mouth people( White and Mexican)I wouldn't take my family there again due to trash talk at the very next table.But the Food is great and so is Millie&Felix. And a few of the waitresses.
dilley

Raymondville, TX

#37 Jan 23, 2010
Pachos is just as bad the gossip is bad you cant even enjoy your food. The cooks dont even wear nets or gloves.
Big Brother

United States

#38 Jan 23, 2010
dilley wrote:
Pachos is just as bad the gossip is bad you cant even enjoy your food. The cooks dont even wear nets or gloves.
Not True
x worker

College Station, TX

#39 Apr 28, 2010
just to let you all know, if you like that place and that food... well it's just cuz you haven't gone to the kitchen area. i haven't gone over there since i had quit that job and it's been over 4yrs. all you see in the mornin's r roachies and all day the bugs get all over the food and in it too.. and when you drop a peace of food on that dirty ass floor she whould still use it....And she is also very mean to her employees..also very loud..ppl go eat out to have a nice quite dinner and then to hear that....i don't know just felt like telling yall a little of what happends back there!!!!!
to ex worker

United States

#40 Apr 30, 2010
Oh, really? U must of gotten fired or sucked as a worker or is someone who is just pissed off at them and starting rumors because u said u worked there like 4 years ago and u just now decided to speak up? Ok yea right! We'll still continue to go eat there because people like u make it hard to believe anything y'all say is true! Y'all get mad at someone and then y'all begin to put them in topics not just speaking for Millies but all the other victims on this topixs!!!!!!!!!!
sorry

Raymondville, TX

#41 Apr 30, 2010
I myself and my family do not go there,for one i dont like it that the waitresses slap the gum.Second its more of a gossip station, and everybody knows it.I find it very strange that something is not right going there.My favorite place is dannys en Laredo. Dannys not dennys.Thats real clean and very good mexican food.The waitresss are very professional and in nice attire.(uniform) They dont stare we can it very peaceful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Que Harias 4 hr Expose 3
Dilley kids 5 hr Jay Sanderson 7
armando c. valenzuela 6 hr Friend 8
Kathleen 12 hr Tdcj 2
glad the oil boom is dying 13 hr Sheena 6
What happened Sat Luck 1
Cowboy'z Place (Jan '11) Sat Mari 72

Freeze Warning for Frio County was issued at December 28 at 9:52PM CST

Dilley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dilley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dilley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dilley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:24 pm PST

ESPN 5:24PM
Jerry Jones: 'Nobody knows' his Bryant concerns
Bleacher Report 5:24 PM
Early Preview for NFC Wild Card Matchups
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Watt leads Texans to 23-17 win over Jaguars - NBC Sports