what yall think?????????????

Posted in the Dilley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
point

Dilley, TX

#1 Oct 7, 2010
f**k the people that talk s**t on topix get a life or job …………… if or going to put something about someone don’t be a pu**y and put your name and get dealt with if u think or the s**t…………..
cassie

Tyler, TX

#2 Oct 7, 2010
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FAT MARY?
LMFAS

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Man what's up wth u talking about this lady??r u that obssesed wth her that u start bring her into every topix..u need 2 get a life..ur probably that fat girl Jodie&her twic as fat lady diana trying 2 talk shit about mary..if y'all got something 2 say 2 this lady say it 2 her face..y hide&2 top it of behind a diffrent name...haha y'all r funny&talking about her being fat y'all r jst the same way..
cassie

Valrico, FL

#4 Oct 8, 2010
what ever bitch, your just mad cause your mom is a ho and now shes a old ho
val

Elloree, SC

#5 Oct 8, 2010
whos cares about that fat ass lazy bitch , her damn house smells like shit and no one cleans her 2 fat daughters dont anything just like her and she has different daddys for her kids
jojo

Dilley, TX

#6 Oct 8, 2010
soooo what's up people what's going on this time?? Let me tell yall the juicy gossip if yall call it gossip lol I was at work and my friend text jodie u and ur mom are on topix I was like whattt ahh hell naw but u know what i aint even tripp'n on this stuff I think it's hilarious but newho " thanks for thinking of us"!! I aint loosing no sleep over this!! But I'm only gonna say this one time and one time only!! People why come on here and post thing's up when we live in a small as city where everyone know's where everyone lives!??? all balls out jente!! this is childish and pathetic and what is all this about fat mary?..I know alot of mary's and if I had something to say I'd pick up the phone or better go to there house But...since I have a life and dont have time to be playing baby games I aint wasting my time!! I have better thing's to do then to gossip or talk shit about anyone for that matter!! I know majority of the people in this town know me..I dont hang out with no one..no one comes to my house...I dont chill with anyone for the fact that I dont like drama..So for whoever think's that I'm writtting these thing's about which ever mary the mary's I know have done nothing to me!! Believe I'd already have had to pay for a fine!! And to me aint no one worth paying a fine and getting a record for!!! bUT ENOUGH said I'm out people ps: If yall have something to ask me just pull up in my driveway open ur door and get off and go up three steps and knock on my door!!! oh and gracias for thinking of me and my mom!!!
DIlley Pimp

Dilley, TX

#7 Oct 8, 2010
maybe she likes the shit odor its her life she can do anything she wants in her own house probably your house smells like rosses
get a hint

Dilley, TX

#8 Oct 10, 2010
point wrote:
f**k the people that talk s**t on topix get a life or job …………… if or going to put something about someone don’t be a pu**y and put your name and get dealt with if u think or the s**t…………..
this is what this topic is about.. dont go changing the subject dumb mutha f***ers .. the first thing this topic said are the first thing all yall pu**y's are doing
val

Charlotte, NC

#9 Oct 10, 2010
you people suck why are you talking about jodie shes cool shes not a fool like you!!!
cassie

Charlotte, NC

#10 Oct 10, 2010
omg did you see everyone at moes lmao esmeralda pretending to be happy i wanted to vomit when i saw her hair due, she cant dance for crap!!!
casper

Bolivia, NC

#11 Oct 10, 2010
what cassie you where there that band sucked i was there for like a minute but i left
val

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2010
what the hell thats a stupid thing to say maybe you have a small dickstupid
Linda

United States

#14 Oct 11, 2010
curious wrote:
Jodi campos is a little on the hefty side but I heard she has a small vagina !!!!!
omg people please that old dryed up hag rosa had about 9 kids and she still doing anyman that moves i heard she will do anyone so dont even start with this young ladie i have seen her working her ass off and she is young plus she is pretty and every time i see her she with her husband the same man for 2 yrs so try something else putas!!
valarie

United States

#15 Oct 12, 2010
yea anyways did it anyone see jamie at the bar she look like sluts r us!!shes so nasty looking black eyes what she needs to buy eyecream to help her shes way to ugly for anyman??
haha

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2011
valarie wrote:
yea anyways did it anyone see jamie at the bar she look like sluts r us!!shes so nasty looking black eyes what she needs to buy eyecream to help her shes way to ugly for anyman??
haha!! wat jamie u talkin bout?
lol

Azle, TX

#17 Dec 29, 2011
Jamie Campos!
haha

United States

#18 Dec 29, 2011
oh i thought torres/ mendoza
gina

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2011
Ugly. Too
haha

United States

#21 Dec 31, 2011
i agree with u gina,but she is also a bitch,dats y dey left her a$$
polly prissypants

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Mar 25, 2012
DIlley Pimp wrote:
maybe she likes the shit odor its her life she can do anything she wants in her own house probably your house smells like rosses
sir or madam,
are "rosses" anything like "roses"? i knew a family of rosses when i was child. they were very nice people and i don't recall that any of them were malodorous...
love always,
polly prissypants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shelly (Nov '12) 8 hr Kitty lee 17
Thomas and that ugly short white girl 8 hr Haters 4
looking Sat friend 1
Daily Inspiration May 25 Dilley 20
Rent May 22 Finder 3
Any job opening ? May 15 Joyer 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dilley Mortgages