Good food
Class of 2012

United States

#37 Aug 4, 2012
Good food... Nice people...
what

Dilley, TX

#38 Aug 4, 2012
Nice people? I think the employees are rude. The atmosphere is terrible. Just a bunch of oilfield trash
stephanie

Bryan, TX

#39 Aug 7, 2012
what wrote:
Nice people? I think the employees are rude. The atmosphere is terrible. Just a bunch of oilfield trash
You didn't eat at my restaurant then, we have some of the friendliest staff in Dilley, Terrible atmosphere?? Really? That is why we provide a live band every Saturday Night and Free Beer! Sorry if you have had a bad experience in my place but I would love for you to come and explain it to me so I can make sure it doesn't happen again...
(seeing how I'm positive this is a mad ex-employee, I'm sure I won't be seeing you)
Thanks,
Stephanie

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#40 Sep 29, 2012
Awesome food. Best place around.

Location hidden

#41 Sep 29, 2012
O and I forgot....... Has the nicest people too.
local

United States

#42 Sep 30, 2012
Stephanie, just ignore these idiots. Your food is great and your staff is excellent. Your bussiness is a blessing here and I wish you guys the best. It's nice to have a place here in town where we can finally have good bar b q.

Location hidden

#43 Oct 6, 2012
Again great food. The cooks really know how to make it.
grossed out

Dilley, TX

#44 Oct 9, 2012
I ate there recently and it was horrible...im sorry...i love BBQ..but the briskett was tough like leather, the sausage tasted like wild hog meat, the side dishes were as bad....I am not a picky eater either...but YUKK YUKK.....I will not be going back to eat...(maybe for the free beer on saturdays though)..lol
who

Dilley, TX

#45 Oct 9, 2012
Lol
poor child

Haslet, TX

#47 Oct 16, 2012
what wrote:
What we need to do is call the child labor board on that childs parents and the buisness for having that poor kid working he does not belong there to many adults go there and drink beer .

Location hidden

#48 Oct 19, 2012
Best food around. Friendly staff.
Class of 2012

Arlington, TX

#49 Oct 20, 2012
Dry and tough brisket... 45 minutes to get an "ok" burger... No thanks...
vote

Dilley, TX

#50 Oct 20, 2012
and that they give free beer thats just to get more people. i wonder when the liquer control is paying them a vist.
Class of 2012

United States

#51 Oct 20, 2012
I'm sure the new police officers could meet their monthly ticket qouta if they just pull over everyone who is taking them up on the free beer...
Shady People

Dilley, TX

#52 Oct 21, 2012
All I can say is all of you can talk shit but don't have the balls to put your real name
its what ever

Pearsall, TX

#53 Oct 22, 2012
Dear Stephanie

Don't be a dum ass its the other restaurant owners talking shit about you. Your food is good, there just mad because your business is good. So stop apologizing
resident

United States

#54 Oct 22, 2012
Great food and great staff! Keep up the good work!
bold

Dilley, TX

#55 Oct 22, 2012
The place does good because of the free beer. We have been there and the staff is very friendly and some seem to get personal.

Location hidden

#56 Oct 22, 2012
bold wrote:
The place does good because of the free beer. We have been there and the staff is very friendly and some seem to get personal.
Personal how? Like getting to know you? And who does that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mario Zuniga 2 hr Crusty956 1
who are the snitches around? (Jul '17) 2 hr Crusty956 8
Little pp 4 hr Lmao 14
Lookin for fun 18 hr AMJ 1
Alexus N Thu Cyberdude 1
Richard Trevino you can run, but you can't hide! (May '15) Wed Moni 8
Daisy from Burger King! (Jul '17) Tue Ex worker 20

Dilley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance