I seriously doubt that!
king J

Coppell, TX

#8 Sep 28, 2012
ayall need to leve her alone real talk she a lil girl
howie

Cotulla, TX

#10 Jun 20, 2013
seriously get a life...stop being Fake in put ya real name's in it....and lmao for ya'll info he's not 25 ya freaking idiots...see ya don't know one damn thing...
Howie

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Howie your fat!!! And you have sex with Adrian gaitan. You are an idiot and he is a child molester
howie

Ballwin, MO

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Lmao that's your best comback? Ha seriously go get a life...and what I do is my problem not yours....and honey who ever u r all I gotta say is dont be such a bitch in put ur real name in it ..and thanks I love being fat (: so thank you yoir so sweet
stupid

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Hahaha.. nobody want u cuz ur fat n nasty bitch ...cuz the way u trick ur familia ...nobody of familia care bout u ... That what u get for being a bitch with ur familia now u dont have ntg....LOL LOL bitch u n the HIV Sam..
a friend theador

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2013
"Stupid" put your real name not what you are and its good to be big girl not a anarexit bitsh that what you are and sam leave out of it she doesn't have to do with nothing. bout this freaking retard. And its funny your messing anf talkng shizz bout a lil girl it shows how weak you are so shut up
lol

Raymondville, TX

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Ha
ha

Raymondville, TX

#16 Jul 11, 2013
Looser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mando valenzuela 25 min sour face 8
Johnny Molina 7 hr Ghost 24
Dollar general girl 9 hr Dorangel Vargas 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Farts 940
micah that black chick. what you think 14 hr Dorangel Vargas 2
Crystal n Velina Mon lmao 20
house for rent Jul 26 for real 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dilley Mortgages