True life story to be filmed in Dickson

Full story: The Dickson Herald
In 2002, Seth wanted nothing more than to see, hold and bond with his newborn daughter, but it was only after an eight-month long battle that Seth was allowed to have any contact with her, except for a ... Read more
Groupie

AOL

#1 Apr 26, 2007
Awwww Can't wait, Some scenes were done at Tices Spring's Market All day on 4/21/07, Some at a Local Farm On South 48,Some down town Dickson,some past couple days in White Bluff....
Curious

Jackson, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2012
The guy that did that movie... What happened to him? I recall reading an article where he wanted to stay put because he really liked the White Bluff area. He brought big names in for his movie premiere at The Roxy. Anybody besides me remember all that?
Roger

Jackson, TN

#3 Jun 28, 2012
I remember something about him filing a lawsuit against the film commissioner. I want to say her name was Kathy or Kathleen or something like that. I do remember his last name was Fain. Only reason I remember that was because his last name rhymed with brain. I ran into him a couple of times and he acted like he knew everything there was no know about anything so I referred to him as Fain the Brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for my son jacob norton Mar 24 teresa bartlett 1
Girl in Fairview Mar 24 ViewDude 2
Justin spann (Mar '11) Mar 22 noneed 20
News Two teens charged with murder of Vanleer man (Jul '06) Mar 21 Truth_u_cant_accept 112
Tammy Martin/ Men and Women Beware!!!! Mar 20 big daddy J 4
dog hit on highway 100 Mar 18 joyce rose 1
Parent you should watch your children Mar 18 Parents Beware 3

Hard Freeze Watch for Dickson County was issued at March 27 at 1:43PM CDT

Dickson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dickson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]