Needing a church home

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

I am looking for a church home for me and my fiance.. Would like it to be interracial.
Needing a church home

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Any suggestions. We live in hermitage nething n the surrounds areas.?
GODisLOVE

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Hey there! You should come check out Friendship Community Church! We meet at Lakeview Elementary school (Saundersville Rd.) every Sunday morning at 10:30. Dress casual/comfortable... God loves you no matter what you wear and that's how we roll! <3

http://www.friendshipcommunitychurch.org

:) A church with a heart for serving... We like to show God's love in a practical way with no strings attached!

Don't forget to pick up your gift bag when you're a first-time guest and also fill out your connection card!:)
Sally

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Needing a church home wrote:
I am looking for a church home for me and my fiance.. Would like it to be interracial.
How's the church searching going for you? I am passing through Topix and Forum postings.
Interracial churches are a good choice for everyone. International mix of cultures is nice too, for growth in Christ.
You are in my prayers.
Love My Church

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

You are more than welcome to visit Laguardo Church of Christ. We are located off of Highway 109 on Tyree Access Rd. We are a mostly white congregation, however, there is an interracial couple that attends our church that have been married for 60 years. They are an inspiration to everyone. Their story is beautiful. We believe that God doesn't see color. I hope you will come visit us! Good luck with your search :-)
needs a church home

Winnsboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the church searching going for you? I am passing through Topix and Forum postings.
Interracial churches are a good choice for everyone. International mix of cultures is nice too, for growth in Christ.
You are in my prayers.
I have been to a church here in hermitage but doesn't seem like the right place for us still looking..... thank u for asking.
wow

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Try The River Church on Stewarts Ferry Pike north of I-40

Since: Aug 11

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Stay away from Long Hollow Baptist. It's run much like a cult. If you approach a staff member with a concern or a question, you are quickly told "it's not all about you" or something like that.
I guess as long as you don't ask any questions, and just follow along like sheep, you'd be okay there.
BIMBO HUNTER

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Stay away from Sylvia baptist.
Your good so long as your pockets are deep.
They destroy family's for profit.
Promote mans law over Gods law.
They are a political-cult church.
It would be nice if they lost their tax exempt status and had to pay their way.
Jess

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

My husband and I were searching a couple years ago too. We now go to Lakeshore Christian church on Bell Road right beside Kroger. A friend mentioned it and we decided to try it out. There are people of all races and backgrounds who attend regularly. The first time we walked in, we knew it was what I had been searching for. Now 2 1/2 years later we are still loving it. We are more involved than ever! There are so many way to connect with others and serve in the church and community. Come one Sunday and I truly believe that you will feel what so many others have felt there :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Irving 144,678
Burns Police Chief Paul McCallister (Feb '13) 1 hr LDO 36
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr WTH 9,264
jason starrick (Aug '12) Wed just telling the ... 6
Justin spann (Mar '11) Aug 19 i know 19
should dickson county juvenile court judge, and... (Jun '12) Aug 19 TRUTHTELLERZ 16
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 19 doe resident 8,608

Search the Dickson Forum:
•••
•••
Dickson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dickson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••