Trail cold for suspect 2 months after...

Trail cold for suspect 2 months after murder of Franklin SCOTTY BROWN

Posted in the Dickson Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2009
It has been nearly 3 months since my son Scotty's murder.Not one iota of information has come to light.Who is protecting whom? It's time for some answers or at least some "hardcore" investigation.
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#2 Nov 6, 2009
We have a fort"hood" right here in our front,side, back yards..........what are "WE THE PEOPLE" going to do?Arm ourselves and start shooting innocent people.WAKE UP!ONE DEATH IN OUR FAMILY IS ENOUGH!
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#3 Nov 6, 2009
Dedicated to those who listen to powerful lyrics,riffs,solos and just good ole boy Southern Style music:Breaking Benjamin....RIP Scotty:(LiL BRO)Love,Your Sis
I Am So Sorry

Dickson, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2009
I am incredibly sorry for your loss.. I will pray evidence will bring forth justice..!!!!!!!! Your in my hearts..I feel justice will come, be patient because all the DNA technowledgy that is out will proably find the needle in the hay stack.Let's keep the public informed..much love, joanne cromp
Kakotan

Dickson, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2009
BROWN FAMILY wrote:
We have a fort"hood" right here in our front,side, back yards..........what are "WE THE PEOPLE" going to do?Arm ourselves and start shooting innocent people.WAKE UP!ONE DEATH IN OUR FAMILY IS ENOUGH!
One death in any family is enough... not just yours.
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2009
I Am So Sorry wrote:
I am incredibly sorry for your loss.. I will pray evidence will bring forth justice..!!!!!!!! Your in my hearts..I feel justice will come, be patient because all the DNA technowledgy that is out will proably find the needle in the hay stack.Let's keep the public informed..much love, joanne cromp
May God Bless You,Joanne! Thank you so very much for your reply.Our family is in utter turmoil because of the senselessness of Scott's coldblooded !Continue to pray that the killer(s)are found and brought to justice.......soon before another mother,father,2young sons,brother,sister and many,many,other family members who loved him, WILL NEVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THE AGONY,GRIEF,THE NOT KNOWING WHO???WHY?? Sincerely, Sott's mom.
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2009
Re: correction "SCOTT"
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#8 Nov 13, 2009
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND MISS YOU.....YOU ARE ALIVE ,IN OUR SOULS, HEARTS,MINDS FOREVER! LOVE,YOUR FAMILY
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2009
Another resident of Dickson murdered...May God help us all! My sympathy to Wendy's family,may the murderer be caught soon!
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#10 Nov 14, 2009
Kakotan wrote:
<quoted text>
One death in any family is enough... not just yours.
kAKOTAN......WE'VE HAD FOUR.....so shut up already!
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#11 Nov 17, 2009
Dedicated to SCOTT,(06/20/76b-08/11/09d):go to [email protected]>Mysp ace,MOM
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#12 Nov 18, 2009
Dear Lord,I pray the murderer(s)of my son are found soon!WHO Lord,WHAT FOR,WHEN,WHERE&WHY??????? He did not deserve to die!!!His murderer(s)don't deserve to live!!! I believe in an eye for an eye,tooth for a tooth,life for a life.......PUNISH them soon,Lord!!! AMEN!!!
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2009
Word is....We Know!
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#14 Nov 20, 2009
Finally!!!!!!!!!!
F I Y HAHA

Kingston Springs, TN

#15 Nov 23, 2009
the scum who killed your family member has snitched....off to the pokey they go,eyes wide open,asses to the wall...cause they are squealing like pigs to slaughter.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AAAAAA.thank you Bubba
Bubbaluvsya

Kingston Springs, TN

#16 Nov 23, 2009
we like it hey fresh meats coming into the pokey...can't wait for him to bend over and i slap 10 on him.....come on ya know bubba luvs ya
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#17 Nov 25, 2009
Sounds like a win/win situation to me Bubbaluvsya...I'd sure like to see what you have in store for the prick(s)!Prisons to easy for these murderering pussies....now tied to a truck bumper and then dragged a couple of miles might work..then let some really starved pit bulls at 'em thats what I'd like for these scumbags!!!!!!!!!!
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#18 Nov 30, 2009
It has been 4MONTH'S since SCOTT'S MURDER.....Still those "tight-lipped" people who know about the MURDER and MURDERER'S have not come forward! SHAME ON YOU!!!! I hope you all reap what you have sown!!!LOW DOWN DIRTY SCUM!
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#19 Dec 1, 2009
4 MONTHS.......!
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#20 Dec 5, 2009
Come on,enough is enough PEOPLE! Do any of you have a shred of decency in you? By now somebody, somewhere has heard something about WHO,WHY Scott was murdered.Believe this,if you or your family member were going through what our family is,I'd be the first to come forward if I knew ANYTHING that would help solve the DEATH OF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE!!! SCOTT'S MOM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution on nashville (Feb '12) Sep 16 Po Pimpin 4
Deceased Franklin Firefighter and Dickson Minis... Sep 15 Smokie 1
John Dennis Sep 9 rumpleforeskin 1
Shy Aug 26 BigAss 46
Where is blue eyes? Aug '16 Anthony 2
Shiloah Aug '16 Anthony 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug '16 Lol 308

Dickson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dickson Mortgages