AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Judged:

yes you do your like black folks you want everyone to look at you and pay attention to us bunch of losers.

“My life belongs to me!”

Since: Jul 09

Waverly, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

Judged:

THE SCOTT BROWN FAMILY wrote:
<quoted text>Heather,Laveda and I have already talked several days ago.Linda
I have talked to her to, several days ago and today. Was passing on a message nothing more.
griefsux

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

Judged:

how do you expect him to rip when your calling for his attention all the d*** time fighting over money custody creating a hell on earth for your grandson? let your scott go into the light. If he was murdered put half the energy your wasting here to good use. you can use the puter to find all kind of help and investagating. do you have police in dickson that would ivestagate a murder? if you want help to find who kilt him then you need to tell about the time he died so people will know where to start looking. but mabe you dont really think he was kilt. you just did this 6 pages to want to fight over his ss and how it is spent. my mom and dad let me go to all kind churches and tempels to make up my mind. if you are what christan are i would rather be any thing but that.
THE SCOTT BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

We will not give up on finding who/why/where Scott was murdered!
THE SCOTT BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

@->---
!
We Love and miss you Scott!
!
@->---
bex

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Very sorry for your loss.

I must ask you, do you think Scott would want you to carry on like this? Don't you think he sees and is worried about you?
We never truly die you know and he would want you to forgive and live your life, not live in hate.
We all answer to ourselves in the end, they will pay.
Again, very sorry.

http://www.georgeanderson.com/
bex

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

People handle grief in different ways, I was so angry when my father took his own life. Left my mom in dire straights, left people looking at me with pity. I worried about his soul, would he burn in hell, my daddy! It followed me for most of my life, until I read the book "We Don't Die".
No bible, no minister, no good doers could ease my pain, but this book did. George Anderson is not the normal medium. He is a devout Catholic and talks to the spirits. That book contain documented conversations that science cannot explain. There is a certain story in that book about a young man who was a hit and run victim. Killed by his drunk neighbor, years before he was brought to justice.
You can email him, I did. His answers was short and to the point:

" Thank you for your email.

The souls have told George Anderson many times that mental illness is an illness of the physical body, not the soul, so once a soul returns to the hereafter they are no longer in turmoil and are in peace and joy. People who pass in turmoil find the peace and the joy of the hereafter to be a kind of cure for them. No souls are ever lost in the hereafter. They find exactly what they had been missing on the earth, and they continue to grow spiritually on the other side.

Sincerely,

Andrew Barone
Director, George Anderson Grief Support Programs "

This email I have saved and I believe my father is safe and well. It doesn't matter who or what they were on earth. They find inner peace when they face their own demons and move forward. Scott is well, believe that and your anger can only hold him back. Feel him, talk to him, he can hear you. Even if justice is never served on earth, his killer will have to confront him on the other side.

Topix cannot help you, it hinders you.
I hope you at least email the guy, it's free and they will answer you back.
Love to you even though I don't know you, I feel your sorrow. Pray for Scott.

Rebecca in Conyers

“They named a cereal for him”

Since: Feb 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

This is a very sick and deranged woman! She comes to offbeat and tells us what a wonder person this Scott was. Does anyone even question the fact that had he not been killed he would have ended up killing innocent people with his drunk driving, guess that Karma for you! LOL, Enjoy!

Oh by the way, Linda Green is over on offbeat as Karma halo, ironic huh! 2 great sons, lmao!

“They named a cereal for him”

Since: Feb 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

SCOTTS MOM wrote:
They don't have a FATHER!They would have if people had not interfered with their relationships with each other.Both son's have Mother's true,but one has neither right now....and you know it.Linda
Now how would you feel if your son Franklin was drunk driving with your grandchildren and killed one of them? Obviously they are better off without him or you in their lives! LOL, Enjoy!
GOT CRACK

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Judged:

So....GOT CRACK?
over and done

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

GOT CRACK wrote:
So....GOT CRACK?
over and done....
Amber

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Judged:

GOT CRACK wrote:
So....GOT CRACK?
You are a horrible person. Even if this is true that does not mean his family does not love him just the same as your family loves you, no matter how big of any idiot you must be. I wish no family had to experience this. Your mother should be ashamed of you rather you are a crack head or not. I hope you never find yourself in this situation, but if you do remember how cruel you have been to a family looking for answers.
lil bro

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a horrible person. Even if this is true that does not mean his family does not love him just the same as your family loves you, no matter how big of any idiot you must be. I wish no family had to experience this. Your mother should be ashamed of you rather you are a crack head or not. I hope you never find yourself in this situation, but if you do remember how cruel you have been to a family looking for answers.
Thanks from his family,it is never easy to lose a loved one and until someone does they'll never experience the pain we felt.I don't want my lil bro's death to be in vain...we want answers and justice,that is all and I feel as if it's too much to ask for in this day and age of lawlessness and cruelty of people.We carry on and still LOVE Scott,no matter what.I appreciate your response.
lil bro

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

bex wrote:
People handle grief in different ways, I was so angry when my father took his own life. Left my mom in dire straights, left people looking at me with pity. I worried about his soul, would he burn in hell, my daddy! It followed me for most of my life, until I read the book "We Don't Die".
No bible, no minister, no good doers could ease my pain, but this book did. George Anderson is not the normal medium. He is a devout Catholic and talks to the spirits. That book contain documented conversations that science cannot explain. There is a certain story in that book about a young man who was a hit and run victim. Killed by his drunk neighbor, years before he was brought to justice.
The souls have told George Anderson many times that mental illness is an illness of the physical body, not the soul, so once a soul returns to the hereafter they are no longer in turmoil and are in peace and joy. People who pass in turmoil find the peace and the joy of the hereafter to be a kind of cure for them. No souls are ever lost in the hereafter. They find exactly what they had been missing on the earth, and they continue to grow spiritually on the other side.
Sincerely,
Andrew Barone
This email I have saved and I believe my father is safe and well. It doesn't matter who or what they were on earth. They find inner peace when they face their own demons and move forward. Scott is well, believe that and your anger can only hold him back. Feel him, talk to him, he can hear you. Even if justice is never served on earth, his killer will have to confront him on the other side.
Rebecca in Conyers
thanks,i just recently saw this on here and then I saw Mr.Anderson on tv the other day for 1st time...coincidence or maybe not,thanks from Scott's big sis.
weirdo

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

griefsux wrote:
how do you expect him to rip when your calling for his attention all the d*** time fighting over money custody creating a hell on earth for your grandson? let your scott go into the light. If he was murdered put half the energy your wasting here to good use. you can use the puter to find all kind of help and investagating. do you have police in dickson that would ivestagate a murder? if you want help to find who kilt him then you need to tell about the time he died so people will know where to start looking. but mabe you dont really think he was kilt. you just did this 6 pages to want to fight over his ss and how it is spent. my mom and dad let me go to all kind churches and tempels to make up my mind. if you are what christan are i would rather be any thing but that.
shaaadupp!!!!!
big sis

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

bex wrote:
Sincerely,
Andrew Barone
Rebecca in Conyers
thanx i did it..just waiting.
Big Sis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Still waiting and wondering here on Earth.... Love to you my lil' bro, gone but not forgotten. I'm lost in forever without you.........
Etc

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

God, I hope if I get murdered that if anyone makes a revenge threat, they don't include a reference to Nickleback.
ScottsMom

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Etc wrote:
God, I hope if I get murdered that if anyone makes a revenge threat, they don't include a reference to Nickleback.
ETC>... If you were murdered I'm sure there would be no revenge threats,by anyone.........reference that!
Big Sis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Lol , I made a reference to a song by POD, can you figure that out etc??!? Songs are feelings people experience that's why they're written. You take something from it and it helps you deal in life. Well it does for me,. I do no drugs, booze, or pills. Music is my drug, helps me thru cause without it I don't know what I'd do. RNR 4evr!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of129
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Dickson Forum right now

Search the Dickson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min WTSenior 123,779
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr REO 8,460
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 8 hr mayorofavondale 58,316
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr Wassssup 8,503
Hermitage Apartments 17 hr yepppp 2
Off-duty deputy cleared of assault (Aug '12) Apr 15 jdale 5
Apartments Apr 14 AllAboutMe24 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dickson Jobs

•••
•••
•••