murder of franklin scott (scotty) brown
cheryl scotts big sis

Kingston Springs, TN

#83 Dec 29, 2009
now you guys started this issue and it has progressed to being an all out drama rama....when we were told to get a grip by kokatan(r) and then the issue w/ scott being in jail was brought up by (h) we have a right to be a little pissed. all i ask is that someone needs to come forward w/ info concerning scotts murder,not any dirty laundry by everyone else.scott was a drinker and he was in trouble for drinking and driving....too many times which is considered habitual.so he went to jail and served his time and that is that.i remember things and i like to keep things in order not chaos...i choose to do whats good for (J)also.i wished i couldve done more myself for(J)but i have my own family issues and my own children,but i always visited when i could...(J)is very much loved by his dads family no matter how you feel about it.his granny loves him and always has,she saved his life b4 he was born so she has a deep connection w/ him and also my mom saved (L) life when (J)was born.mom has been in her world but everytime i visited her she was as much a grandmother as anyone to my children (who love her very much) and to (J) when we visited.she has been in at the same location for 7 yrs and same # too...so theres no excuse for anyone not to make any contact.thats why i always would go see my dad and my mom w/(J). so anyways i would like for all of this to stop..thank you scotts big sis.
cheryl scotts big sis

Kingston Springs, TN

#84 Dec 29, 2009
cheryl scotts big sis wrote:
now you guys started this issue and it has progressed to being an all out drama rama....when we were told to get a grip by kokatan(r) and then the issue w/ scott being in jail was brought up by (h) we have a right to be a little pissed. all i ask is that someone needs to come forward w/ info concerning scotts murder,not any dirty laundry by everyone else.scott was a drinker and he was in trouble for drinking and driving....too many times which is considered habitual.so he went to jail and served his time and that is that.i remember things and i like to keep things in order not chaos...i choose to do whats good for (J)also.i wished i couldve done more myself for(J)but i have my own family issues and my own children,but i always visited when i could...(J)is very much loved by his dads family no matter how you feel about it.his granny loves him and always has,she saved his life b4 he was born so she has a deep connection w/ him and also my mom saved (L) life when (J)was born.mom has been in her world but everytime i visited her she was as much a grandmother as anyone to my children (who love her very much) and to (J) when we visited.she has been in at the same location for 7 yrs and same # too...so theres no excuse for anyone not to make any contact.thats why i always would go see my dad and my mom w/(J). so anyways i would like for all of this to stop..thank you scotts big sis.
Cheryl,you said it all!Thank You for your love and understanding,Love Mom
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#85 Dec 29, 2009
BigRedTruck wrote:
Scott could come back, he wouldn't. The wonders of Heaven are so glorious that we are told to REJOICE when a child of God is called home! No matter how they die, even if murdered. Yes Jesus was murdered, too, and He is our example, for he looked at his murderers and prayed "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Christianity is based on love and forgiveness, and without them we can not call ourselves
Christians. The disciples were recognized by the love they showed one toward another. UNCONDITIONAL AGAPE LOVE! Yes, even for one who MIGHT BE A SATANIST! After all, the sin of rebellion is as the sin of WITCHCRAFT, so if there is anything in our lives not suiting to the Father, then we too are kind of a satanist, aren't we?
I am not Big Red Truck, I am her mother. I am also J's OTHER GRANDMOTHER who has been with him for all of his life, except for two years. All of my 3 girls (including J's mom L) have been raised in the LOVE of Christ, and the Word says if we train up a child in the way they should go, when they are old, they shall not depart from it! As I told Heather, "She is just taking a detour" and that is what I believe. She is the most stable of any of my girls, and has looked out for J's best interest more than anyone else has in the last 10 years, except for his Mother, of course.
I have read these articles from time to time, but have never responded to them, until I saw my precious Heather in tears last night at the computer. Enough is enough! Even a 16 year old,who is J's bother has nasty mouthed on this forum. I can not believe it! But what I really cannot believe is people who call themselves Christians talking and acting the way they do. It is time to REALLY LET SCOTT REST IN PEACE! And is we are going to be with him someday, we ALL need to change our ways. Hate is murder! Jesus said if we have hate in our heart, we are guilty of murder, and it is our heart that God looks at. May the new year bring us to the realization that God is in control, and no matter what road we take, we will get to the goal, as long that road is FULL OF AGAPE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! In Jesus Name! CC
Thank You Granny C.I do appreciate your input when we talked face to face.Understanding what all of us,as family, are going through,is Scotty's death was such a shock and such a waste of a young man who truly wanted to be a part of both his sons lives.We are here for J.&L.and you!Sincerely,Linda,C.M.& B.
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#86 Dec 30, 2009
We love and miss you Scotty,May you Rest In Peace...Love Mom
pete

AOL

#87 Dec 30, 2009
you spend more time on your pc then you do anything yeah your a real good one.
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#88 Dec 31, 2009
R.I.P.Scott,We will always remember you,Love Mom!
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#89 Jan 1, 2010
01/01/10 #1 New Year Resolution:Find Scotts murderer(s)!
TYJ

AOL

#90 Jan 1, 2010
TYJ????????

“Scott(June201976 -August112009)”

Since: Jan 10

Beloved Son,Brother,FatherRIP

#91 Jan 1, 2010
TYJ wrote:
TYJ????????
Thank You JESUS,understand now?

“Scott(June201976 -August112009)”

Since: Jan 10

Beloved Son,Brother,FatherRIP

#92 Jan 1, 2010
BigRedTruck wrote:
Scott could come back, he wouldn't. The wonders of Heaven are so glorious that we are told to REJOICE when a child of God is called home! No matter how they die, even if murdered. Yes Jesus was murdered, too, and He is our example, for he looked at his murderers and prayed "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Christianity is based on love and forgiveness, and without them we can not call ourselves
Christians. The disciples were recognized by the love they showed one toward another. UNCONDITIONAL AGAPE LOVE! Yes, even for one who MIGHT BE A SATANIST! After all, the sin of rebellion is as the sin of WITCHCRAFT, so if there is anything in our lives not suiting to the Father, then we too are kind of a satanist, aren't we?
I am not Big Red Truck, I am her mother. I am also J's OTHER GRANDMOTHER who has been with him for all of his life, except for two years. All of my 3 girls (including J's mom L) have been raised in the LOVE of Christ, and the Word says if we train up a child in the way they should go, when they are old, they shall not depart from it! As I told Heather, "She is just taking a detour" and that is what I believe. She is the most stable of any of my girls, and has looked out for J's best interest more than anyone else has in the last 10 years, except for his Mother, of course.
I have read these articles from time to time, but have never responded to them, until I saw my precious Heather in tears last night at the computer. Enough is enough! Even a 16 year old,who is J's bother has nasty mouthed on this forum. I can not believe it! But what I really cannot believe is people who call themselves Christians talking and acting the way they do. It is time to REALLY LET SCOTT REST IN PEACE! And is we are going to be with him someday, we ALL need to change our ways. Hate is murder! Jesus said if we have hate in our heart, we are guilty of murder, and it is our heart that God looks at. May the new year bring us to the realization that God is in control, and no matter what road we take, we will get to the goal, as long that road is FULL OF AGAPE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! In Jesus Name! CC
Granny C.Please take a moment and say a prayer,for THE entire Family,Thanks!!!
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#93 Jan 9, 2010
R.I.P.Scotty,We Love and Miss YOU!!! Your Family
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#94 Jan 11, 2010
We the family of our beloved SCOTT,are asking anyone out there with any information about his murder/murderers to come forward.It's about time, don't you think??? 5 months!!!!
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#96 Jan 14, 2010
We Love and Miss You Scott!
cheryl scotts big sis

Kingston Springs, TN

#100 Jan 17, 2010
remembering you always ,i hope you are doing well i miss you terribly. waiting for the day we will see each other again,love you lil bro....love big sis.
interested party

Davenport, IA

#101 Jan 19, 2010
BigRedTruck wrote:
<quoted text>
You a Christian warrior..dont make me laugh... I wouldnt let him visit her either idiot, it goes both ways. MY opinion is no child should see a parent in a place like that, because it is NOT ok to be there.
I AM NOT ASHAMED of stepping up and trying to care for my nephew...screw you. When he grows up he will see what you are, and remember all the things you have said about his mother. YOU are the one taking advantage of the situation of the absent parents... trying to get him to think bad of his mother and his grandmother... I have tried to tolerate you, even thanked you for his party...til you started on about how it was MY fault he didnt see is dad before he died. NO ONE knew he was out, no one called and spoke to L or my mom, the people who count!!! So dont even go there. You told me at the party I needed to get my life right with God...I think you need to look in the mirror.
L. told F. and I that she knew S. was out but she was giving him time to get himself together. Now you're saying that she did not know. Well which one should we believe you or L.?
Bs mom

Davenport, IA

#102 Jan 19, 2010
BigRedTruck wrote:
B was only repling to Hs comments, You do not know anything about him so please leave him alone. We all need to get along for Js & Bs sake. They need each other in this time of their life.I love both of the boys and really would not like you to bring us into this. What you and Linda have going on is between you to. I was fortunate to have a great relationship with Scott and his family. I do not know the just of Ls and Ss relationship and would like to leave it at that. I like L and don't want to fight with any of you.Sorry that B replied like he did. THanks Bs mom.

“My life belongs to me!”

Since: Jul 09

Waverly, Tn

#104 Jan 22, 2010
Laveda is aware of these forums, and wishes to speak to each person individually. In person or on the phone, not on this public forum. To many things have been said and done, and all need to be settled and stopped.

I am on the phone with her now, and she asked me to post this message, with her permission to use her name.
TBI

AOL

#107 Jan 22, 2010
BigRedTruck wrote:
Laveda is aware of these forums, and wishes to speak to each person individually. In person or on the phone, not on this public forum. To many things have been said and done, and all need to be settled and stopped.
I am on the phone with her now, and she asked me to post this message, with her permission to use her name.
Yes please take your soap opera somewhere else sick of reading all your pathtic dirty laundry do you people have no shame!!!!!!!!!! like a bunch of Rats or something.
TBI

AOL

#108 Jan 22, 2010
Yes please take your pathtic soap opera somewhere else sick of reading your dirty laundry do you people have no shame sick of what s did to b and l did to the dog and what f said to c you people ever here of a phone it has been invented your all like a bunch of little kids your all sick. and I mrean all of you.
TBI

AOL

#110 Jan 22, 2010
anything on here is my business you bunch of jerry springer lovers I bet you all get together to watch your favorite show the best of the brown hour starring jerry springer and the whole inbred brown family dirty laundry and boy does it smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Release Name Of Woman Found Dead In Her ... (Feb '09) Mar 23 Rachel 46
Courtney Clayborn???? Does anyone know her??? Mar 20 Idiocracy 7
Four Corners Marina Mar 17 Sea Ray boater 2
Officers reassigned Mar 8 Ahole chief 1
Kayla or k love? Sweeney? Mar 7 Kidney 1
News Raines' bail cut in half, case bound over (Jul '09) Mar 6 Lips 10
News Convicted jailer's dad feels neighbors' warm em... (Jul '06) Mar 1 Anonymous 38

Dickson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dickson Mortgages