Two teens charged with murder of Vanl...

Two teens charged with murder of Vanleer man

There are 113 comments on the The Dickson Herald story from Jul 14, 2006, titled Two teens charged with murder of Vanleer man. In it, The Dickson Herald reports that:

Two teenagers were charged yesterday with the murder of Kenneth Wayne Brake, 75, whose body was found in his burned mobile home in Vanleer, according to Dickson County Sheriff Tom Wall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dickson Herald.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jean

AOL

#1 Jul 15, 2006
Im wondering what do they really have on the 17 yrs old .
I was told he was not there that night.
will

White Bluff, TN

#2 Jul 17, 2006
Yea, I heard he was in the cayman islands that night scuba diving. so it must be another police frame job. poor boy
justwondering

AOL

#3 Jul 18, 2006
what facts are either of you going on. both boys have said they were there robbing a old man, in a wheelchair. Both boys are blaming there partner. so regardless, who pulled the trigger, who lit the match. whos in the wrong.
Beckey

AOL

#4 Jul 18, 2006
LOL, who in Charlotte could afford to go to the caymen islands scuba diving?
Danielle

Newellton, LA

#5 Jul 19, 2006
i just dont get it. why would they do this. i know jeff personally and it just doesnt seem like him to do something so awful, especially with a baby boy due any day.
Jean

AOL

#6 Jul 20, 2006
Danielle wrote:
i just dont get it. why would they do this. i know jeff personally and it just doesnt seem like him to do something so awful, especially with a baby boy due any day.
it is very sad and strange I know the 17 yrs old, there are so many stories, hard to figure it out. does any one know what connect the two with the crime .. I live in California so I don't
know some of it.
Jean

AOL

#7 Jul 20, 2006
justwondering wrote:
what facts are either of you going on. both boys have said they were there robbing a old man, in a wheelchair. Both boys are blaming there partner. so regardless, who pulled the trigger, who lit the match. whos in the wrong.
yeah your right about that, I just heard the 17 yrs old was not there that night.
Jean

AOL

#8 Jul 20, 2006
will wrote:
Yea, I heard he was in the cayman islands that night scuba diving. so it must be another police frame job. poor boy

that's a good. one .hey the police has been know to do some frame up work

would not be the first time .
will

White Bluff, TN

#9 Jul 25, 2006
no really, the police just picked two young boys who do not have any money so they can not afford a good lawyer and arrested them with no evidence what so ever and beat them until they got a confession. The TBI agent is in on it also, cause they get a toaster every time they arrest someone for murder. I forgot the Judge that signed the warrant to have the boys arrested must also be in on the frame job too cause why would he sign an arrest warrant with no evidence that the boys were even there.
ex-inmate

White Bluff, TN

#10 Jul 25, 2006
yea really, one time i had 60 ozs of meth in my truck and they arrested me for it, how could they prove it was mine anyway, they didn't see me make it, they didn't even find my lab in the barn, how can they arrest me for stuff they can't prove is mine just because it was in my truck with me laying in the seatbeside me that is bull crap
wiil

AOL

#11 Jul 25, 2006
I was just wondering about things but Your right

I just know the 17 yr old and was told he was not there that night do u know if they found the gun
from hickman county

AOL

#12 Jul 25, 2006
you are all so stupid. Jeffry and Tommy are already confessing to the crime. Jeffry is saying tommy was boss, and is the main person, and tommy is saying jeffry did it. But both familys have good lawyers and have had to sell almost everything they have. These 2 boys wont get out of it. It wont matter who pulled the trigger, both were there, and it wont matter who burnt the home. Both were there. did one of them speak up before they arrested the first one. so fools say all you want. these good old boys are in over there heads. there families will loose all they have only to keep them from getting a death sentence. becuse they both are going to get a long time. this is not the first time they have cause a stir in our town. where in the hell is these kids daddy. they have caused us trouble for years. let these two little bastards rot. Let them steal from inmates and jailers, i am tired of them stopping over and my battery is missing the next morning, or my money, or whatever they put there hands on. if they had a daddy he should of put his input in years ago. why start now. maybe they will get lucky in prison. they are both nice looking young boys....maybe they will get someone to look after them.....
cg bon aqua

AOL

#13 Jul 25, 2006
One of these is related to my momas uncle. The boy got dropped off when he was about 5. Mama ran off, and daddy remarried, no one wanted him. Mamas uncle is 84 and eccentric, married to a wicked old bitch who harped on him all the time. He did not have to go to school. Lied, stole all the time. Was never in trouble. Lived the life of a regular little hoodlum. He pulled so much on her uncle that he never would believe it anyway. Mama doesnt even go around them becuse of all of them. Says the women is crazy. And anyone around her will be tarnished. Makes you think who should be in jail. Maybe they have a cell the whole lot of them will fit in.
Terry

AOL

#14 Jul 25, 2006
did Tom Wall make the arrest?
He is the high sheriff and running for reelection.
lisa

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2006
ex-inmate wrote:
yea really, one time i had 60 ozs of meth in my truck and they arrested me for it, how could they prove it was mine anyway, they didn't see me make it, they didn't even find my lab in the barn, how can they arrest me for stuff they can't prove is mine just because it was in my truck with me laying in the seatbeside me that is bull crap
You seemed like you have smoked too much Meth already.
Jean

AOL

#16 Jul 26, 2006
from hickman county wrote:
you are all so stupid. Jeffry and Tommy are already confessing to the crime. Jeffry is saying tommy was boss, and is the main person, and tommy is saying jeffry did it. But both familys have good lawyers and have had to sell almost everything they have. These 2 boys wont get out of it. It wont matter who pulled the trigger, both were there, and it wont matter who burnt the home. Both were there. did one of them speak up before they arrested the first one. so fools say all you want. these good old boys are in over there heads. there families will loose all they have only to keep them from getting a death sentence. becuse they both are going to get a long time. this is not the first time they have cause a stir in our town. where in the hell is these kids daddy. they have caused us trouble for years. let these two little bastards rot. Let them steal from inmates and jailers, i am tired of them stopping over and my battery is missing the next morning, or my money, or whatever they put there hands on. if they had a daddy he should of put his input in years ago. why start now. maybe they will get lucky in prison. they are both nice looking young boys....maybe they will get someone to look after them.....
well if you know the 17 yrs old you would know his father died 2 yrs ago. and if they stole from you why did you let them come over to your house ? no need for name calling
Jean

AOL

#17 Jul 26, 2006
cg bon aqua wrote:
One of these is related to my momas uncle. The boy got dropped off when he was about 5. Mama ran off, and daddy remarried, no one wanted him. Mamas uncle is 84 and eccentric, married to a wicked old bitch who harped on him all the time. He did not have to go to school. Lied, stole all the time. Was never in trouble. Lived the life of a regular little hoodlum. He pulled so much on her uncle that he never would believe it anyway. Mama doesnt even go around them becuse of all of them. Says the women is crazy. And anyone around her will be tarnished. Makes you think who should be in jail. Maybe they have a cell the whole lot of them will fit in.
well the kid did not have a good child hood, this not the case for the 17 yrs old I know that for a fact,

Jean

AOL

#18 Jul 26, 2006
from hickman county wrote:
no tommy did not confess to any thing
tax payer

White Bluff, TN

#19 Jul 26, 2006
I am so goddamn tired of people saying someone got into trouble cause of a bad family life as a child, we all make our own choices in life, if you want to break the law you will if you don't you won't. I did not know my parents much and was moved from foster home to foster home, i make $27,000 a year have my own apartment and never stole from anybody much less killed them, so stop blaming everyone except who is really responsable
ex-inmate

White Bluff, TN

#20 Jul 26, 2006
no i only smoke meth on the weekends, death to the pigs who arrest people
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
You seemed like you have smoked too much Meth already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny james 13 hr Answers 1
Shy Thu flip 12
Couple just moved to area needing help Jun 19 Help needed 1
murder of franklin scott (scotty) brown (Oct '09) Jun 18 sad ssituation 135
Rikki hooper Jun 18 Curios 1
listen Jun 18 hear me 5
News Father shot during scuffle with kids' stepfather (Nov '12) Jun 18 factual 60

Dickson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dickson Mortgages