First Prev
of 15
Next Last
phatmomma

Nashville, TN

#407 Jun 3, 2013
Monica wrote:
<quoted text>. Thank you so much for your advice, on the their day I tried again by taking the pill at 11 and eating an hour later and it worked great all day for me and I took the second pill around 3 and it all worked out for me I even ate less at dinner time really awesome!! I've decided to try it for another week, thank you I will look into your Facebook page :)
Just seeing your reply Monica. That's awesome! Let me kn ow if I can help any other way.:-)
Monica

Dallas, TX

#408 Jun 8, 2013
Ok I've been on ace for about 4 weeks now and I can proudly say I've lost 14 lbs the first week I lost 5lbs and the next 3 weeks I've been losing 3 lbs I weigh myself every Saturday, I have been moderately exercising and I've been tracking my calories no special diet or anything I just try to keep my calorie intake at my maximum, and it's helped very well, very excited for the future.
Nikki

Tomball, TX

#409 Jun 23, 2013
Rhonda Reed wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with ACE, why are you on here?
Phenylethylamine does have something to do with ACE, it's a listed ingredient
jolenehunt30

United States

#410 Jun 23, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Smyrna and I have samples if you would like to try them. jodybethhaight@gmail.com
I am wanting to try ace before i buy a bottle of it i would like some samples
Wooohoooo

Shepherdsville, KY

#412 Jul 20, 2013
Is there a distributor in shepherdsville??? Would like to try....have 2 other friends interested in them as well......please reply!
Ace is Dangerous

Oologah, OK

#413 Sep 9, 2013
http://www.fda.gov/Food/DietarySupplements/QA...

An ingredient in ACE 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine DMAA which is illegal and dangerous. If you have had any side effects please turn it in.

If you have had side effects please join and share your story, https://www.facebook.com/groups/5923760574719...

Ace is dangerous and I ended up in the ER because of this poison.

Since: Sep 13

United States

#417 Sep 15, 2013
JBH wrote:
If you send me your address, I will send you three samples with two in it at no cost to you. I suggest taking one per day, so that will give you six days and you should see a difference in energy level and hopefully weight as well. Let me know if I can be of any help. Good luck!
www.jodybethhaight@gmail.com
i tryed emailing you but didnt work.. could you email me? At rochelle2704@yahoo.com thanks

Since: Sep 13

United States

#418 Sep 15, 2013
JBH wrote:
If you send me your address, I will send you three samples with two in it at no cost to you. I suggest taking one per day, so that will give you six days and you should see a difference in energy level and hopefully weight as well. Let me know if I can be of any help. Good luck!
www.jodybethhaight@gmail.com
i would love free samples of ace. Could you email me at rochelle2704@yahoo.com i tryed to email you but it wouldnt let me thanks
ACE with Becky

Williston, ND

#419 Oct 7, 2013
ACE no longer has DMAA in it! If you would like to see a side by side picture of the original vs the new ingredients I have one on my page I don't know how to post it here. www.facebook.com/acewithbecky
ACEwithBecky

Williston, ND

#420 Oct 13, 2013
You can also email me with any questions rebekah.wiser.2013@gmail.com
babygirl

United States

#423 Jan 16, 2014
How much is a package of ace? I been wanting to try this
anona travis

Chattanooga, TN

#424 Mar 8, 2014
how can i find out if their are ace dist in my town,chattanooga tn i cant find even one if theirs not any i need to consider it
Shell

United States

#426 Mar 19, 2014
I'm new to ace I was just wondering if I take two pills at the same time are do I take it at two different times are can I just take one a day?
Demel3

Manhattan, KS

#427 Mar 26, 2014
Has anyone had a pill sneak into the wash?? Is so how have you removed the stain?? Is it possible??
Sue messer

Kendallville, IN

#429 May 1, 2014
Does ace show up in drug test for probation
Sue messer

Kendallville, IN

#430 May 1, 2014
Does ace show up in drug test
Natasha fugate

Kendallville, IN

#431 May 1, 2014
Does ace show up on drug test
Teresa Prather

Detroit, MI

#432 May 23, 2014
Anyone sells ACE capsules in the Detroit, MI area?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arby's (Jun '09) Dec 23 teresa bartlett 2
Lookng for a man I believe lives in white bluff... Dec 22 Hrd2hndl 1
White Bluff BP store (Nov '12) Dec 22 Hrd2hndl 5
prostitutes in White Bluff (Mar '08) Dec 22 Hrd2hndl 12
Tommy Dugan (Jan '11) Dec 22 Hrd2hndl 20
Searching for a man called $ Bill Dec 22 Hrd2hndl 2
Body Found In Minivan In Hickman County (Oct '09) Dec 21 teresa bartlett 74
Dickson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web