can you drink beer with the ace pills?
julie

United States

#387 Jan 16, 2013
What's the best time of day to take ace

Since: Jan 13

Winfield, AL

#388 Jan 28, 2013
I am a distributor in Woodland, Alabama, I can send anyone 10 for $13, 20 for $25 or 30 for $35, or 60 for $65. I have lost a total of 20 pounds in the last couple of months, but not only the weight loss, but I have lots of extra energy also. I feel great, and would like to have my team grow, it's a wonderful company. If you are interested in Ace or like to become part of my team contact me at extremepwc101@aol.com
Kimberly

Lewisville, TX

#389 Feb 5, 2013
I would like samples don't want to buy them when I don't know if they will work for me.
Kimberly

Lewisville, TX

#390 Feb 5, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
I would like samples don't want to buy them when I don't know if they will work for me.
My email is KSmith7099@gmail.con
Kimberly

Lewisville, TX

#391 Feb 5, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
My email is KSmith7099@gmail.con
.com*
haley

United States

#392 Feb 8, 2013
Im wanting a sample pack of ace i live in center tx.
phatmomma

Nashville, TN

#393 Feb 8, 2013
haley wrote:
Im wanting a sample pack of ace i live in center tx.
Haley,
Email me ur address. Carlahailey@gmail.com. My website is http://carla.lovemyace.com if you want to read more about ace. Send me your address today and I'll put it in the mail tomorrow. If someone has already helped you then plz disregard my response to you. You're gonna love it!

Carla Hailey
ACE Distributor
Michelle

Bowie, TX

#394 Feb 14, 2013
I would like to try a sample of Ace but do not want to pay for it till I know it really works.
tina deal

Ringgold, GA

#395 Feb 23, 2013
I would like a free sample of it. Ive tried all sorts of diet pills that havent worked like it said it would. So really wouldnt want to pay for it , unless I knew it worked for me.
jennelle

Southfield, MI

#396 Apr 17, 2013
I have been on ace two a day for a week and have not notice anything. No energy or weight loss. I do have severe heartburn though. :/
phatmomma

Nashville, TN

#397 Apr 18, 2013
jennelle wrote:
I have been on ace two a day for a week and have not notice anything. No energy or weight loss. I do have severe heartburn though.:/
Jennelle,
You can take up to 4 a day; try uping your dose. Also, those 2 you're already taking ... are you taking them at once or one in the a.m. & the other in p.m.? If you're separating them try taking them together. Try giving the product longer than a week. Your body type/system maybe one that requires a higher dose and a longer "test drive" so to speak. Those ppl do exist. One of my customers has taken 4/day since she started the product; that was a year ago & she still loves it. Just give the product some time. And take it on an empty stomach as directions indicate. That should help too.

Michelle & Tina,
A sample is 2 pills. You will not notice weight loss from 2 pills - energy & appetite suppression perhaps, but not weight loss. ACE works but you have to be willing to spend the $ and willing to give the product time. Anyone with a weight loss goal of 30 pounds or more should give the product 60 days at least. Two pills of course will not last you 60. My advice: Take the time & spend the money. You won't regret it and if you do the Saba company will refund your money. So ... no more excuses.:-)
Kathy H

Clinton Township, MI

#398 May 1, 2013
Diann wrote:
I live in battle creek Michigan , and I was wondering where I can get the ace diet pill here
Did you ever find a person if not contact me.
worried

Dallas, TX

#399 May 1, 2013
I am about to turn 35 an almost ten years ago I had a bad stroke. Now I have all the bad stuff seizure,headaches,high blood pressure,my good cholesterol is bad an my bad is good,on depression meds an anxiety as well. With all that can I still try ace I have got to lose this weight I don't want lap band or worse .
Monica

United States

#402 May 5, 2013
I've been taking ace for two days now, on Saturday morning I took it at 10:30 am I ate some fruit and granola for breakfast and I waited 45 min and then took the first pill it actually gave me alot of energy and I didn't feel much hungry, I then took the second pill at 3 and still felt energized and around dinner I only ate a small amount because I felt full, so today my second day I took the first pill at 10 am then ate breakfast 45 min after and I felt energized, I did feel hungry this time tho so I took it at 2, I ate lunch at 4 and I still feel some what hungry, any suggestions on how to take it for it to better work for me?( I have been drinking plenty of water these two days)
tracey

Detroit, MI

#403 May 6, 2013
I'm from michigan..anyone thats around the lansing or battle creek area wanting to try ACE contact me. Email is tracey0688@hotmail.com. I'm an ACE distrubutor
Carla Hailey

Nashville, TN

#404 May 6, 2013
Monica wrote:
I've been taking ace for two days now, on Saturday morning I took it at 10:30 am I ate some fruit and granola for breakfast and I waited 45 min and then took the first pill it actually gave me alot of energy and I didn't feel much hungry, I then took the second pill at 3 and still felt energized and around dinner I only ate a small amount because I felt full, so today my second day I took the first pill at 10 am then ate breakfast 45 min after and I felt energized, I did feel hungry this time tho so I took it at 2, I ate lunch at 4 and I still feel some what hungry, any suggestions on how to take it for it to better work for me?( I have been drinking plenty of water these two days)
Monica,
Try taking the 2 pills at once (together). If by the afternoon you feel the effects of the 2 pills together wearing off take a 3rd pill. You can take up to 4 a day. I wouldn't take any past 5, but that's just me. Gotta sleep some time and they are a stimulant. Truthfully though I sleep better now that they are in my system. Anyway ... I digress ... my advice is to take the 2 pills together. Hope that helps.

I am an ACE distributor in Nashville, Tn. Feel free to follow me on my fb page or ask questions there.:) http://facebook.com/ACEWeightLosswithCarla
Monica

United States

#405 May 7, 2013
Carla Hailey wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica,
Try taking the 2 pills at once (together). If by the afternoon you feel the effects of the 2 pills together wearing off take a 3rd pill. You can take up to 4 a day. I wouldn't take any past 5, but that's just me. Gotta sleep some time and they are a stimulant. Truthfully though I sleep better now that they are in my system. Anyway ... I digress ... my advice is to take the 2 pills together. Hope that helps.
I am an ACE distributor in Nashville, Tn. Feel free to follow me on my fb page or ask questions there.:) http://facebook.com/ACEWeightLosswithCarla
. Thank you so much for your advice, on the their day I tried again by taking the pill at 11 and eating an hour later and it worked great all day for me and I took the second pill around 3 and it all worked out for me I even ate less at dinner time really awesome!! I've decided to try it for another week, thank you I will look into your Facebook page :)
Crystal

Georgetown, KY

#406 Jun 3, 2013
I live in ky and would love to try a sample. please contact me crystalwollen1982@gmail.com. thanks so Much..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Sat interesting 298
dr travis pardue (Oct '12) Apr 30 donelson girl 8
To my wife...... Apr 26 Watchinthetrainwreck 7
married men only Apr 26 big daddy J 2
god in school Apr 21 dickson_parent 1
the park apartments hermitage tn 37076 (Jul '12) Apr 21 Caimen2115 16
Tammy Martin/ Men and Women Beware!!!! Apr 21 friend 5
More from around the web

Dickson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]