Body Found In Minivan In Hickman County

Body Found In Minivan In Hickman County

There are 81 comments on the WSMV-TV Nashville story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Body Found In Minivan In Hickman County. In it, WSMV-TV Nashville reports that:

Police are investigating the discovery of a body in a minivan in Hickman County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSMV-TV Nashville.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#1 Oct 31, 2009
Does anyone out there know about the death of Scott
Brown?Does anyone care out in the area where he was found?Who are you people afraid of?He did not deserve to die the way he did,by a coward w/a gun.He couldnt defend himself because he didnt believe in having to carry a weapon.Why cant someone step forward and do the right thing.So many of you said that you saw the vehicle in the area,step forward and give us answers.We feel that his death was in the area but not on Lee Brown Rd.If he had been shot there wouldnt you people have heard the shots?He was very much loved and his death was coldhearted and senseless,people need to pay and theres noway you can not talk about it,you have a KILLER(S) on the loose people!!!!!!!!! Hope nobody kills someone you love and care about.
THE BROWN FAMILY- RIP SCOTTY.
cheryl brown

Brentwood, TN

#2 Nov 3, 2009
hey people of bon aqua/lyles we need your help w/ the investigation of the murder of scott brown.keep your ears open and please give any info you hear to the police in dickson co. i live in this community and i have a hard time looking at people and wondering if they could be the one or if they know about the person who murdered my brother.my brother was taken to the area of where he was found and he had to be w/ someone at the time. also he had only been in dickson for a short period so he did not have time to get to know a lot of people and thats why we were surprised to learn of him being killed in the area he was found. so do your part and help is find his killer(s).thanks again........the brown family.
BROWN FAMILY

Dickson, TN

#3 Nov 5, 2009
Dedicated to those who are responsible for the death of Scotty Brown<Shinedown><Us and Them>Crying Out>Fake>I Dare You>Call Me>Leave A Whisper>Shed Some Light>45>Lacerated Me>Devour...The Sound Of Madness>In Memory>DOA(FooFighters).Lis ten to these songs and realize what murdering Scotty has done to his family!
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2009
Can't believe "tight lipped "people exist....you'll open those lips when you get caught!!RIP SCOTTY
Bubbaluvsya

Kingston Springs, TN

#5 Nov 23, 2009
don't you worry,we bubbas are gonna smear these punks asses all over the place,they f#$%ed with the wrong man and his Momma
hickdicksonian

Kingston Springs, TN

#6 Nov 23, 2009
yeah.i heard some young punks killed him and for nothin....this punks goin down
hickdicksonian

Kingston Springs, TN

#7 Nov 23, 2009
an down an down under
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#8 Nov 25, 2009
Hickdicksonian........lol that's a good one lol! too many pussy boys out there in hick/dickville,you are going to rue the day you shot and killed my youngest son,no Matter the reason.Thanksgiving from me to you his killer(S).....choke on every mouthful,I truly hope it's your last as a FREE PRICK(s)!!!!A BULLETT IS TOO GOOD FOR YA'LL!!!!!!!!!
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#9 Nov 25, 2009
LOWDOWN DIRTY SCUM........Read this and know your days are numbered in the eyes of the ones that are hunting you down like rabid dogs.you are going to pay the price.ain't even going to give YOU time to blink twice,remember that you sorry sacks of S#%T!
BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#10 Nov 25, 2009
"There is no wrath like that of a mother of a murdered son"..........you are going to REAP what you have SOWN,keep looking .......you never know who's aiming for you,YOU sorry,worthless,MURDERING PIECES OF CRAP!!!!
THE BROWN FAMILY

Kingston Springs, TN

#11 Nov 28, 2009
YOU MURDERING S.O.B.'S ARE GOING TO GET CAUGHT AND WHEN YOU GO TO PRISON...and you will! Sleep with both eyes Wide Open and your sorry ASSES to the wall!!!!!
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#12 Dec 3, 2009
We will never give up our search for Scott's killers,they are in your community PEOPLE, get ready for another murder...possibly YOUR family member!!!
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#13 Dec 3, 2009
are you people numb out there in hickman/dickson co area of moss branch and lee brown and spence rd? there was a man murdered out there and nobody wants to talk about it,how sad. i would be up in arms if i knew that one of local neighbors had shot and killed an unarmed man in my community. why do you let this go? how can you people cover up like it didnt happen.scott may not have been from there but his family is from around here in dickson.i know alot of people in the area of bon aqua due to my old job and if you knew me you would help me find who killed my brother.maybe i should visit w/ some of you,when you realize who i am, i may get some answers.but until i do please dont forget what happened on lee brown rd-my dead brother sat in his van all day while im sure countless people saw and passed the red van sitting there tues aug 11th. keep your ears open and someone needs to come on out w/ the truth.... why should someone go free for taking the life of my brother,it shouldnt happen people.do your part and help us find the killer(S) of scotty.
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#14 Dec 4, 2009
Christmas is coming soon,All I want is the murderer(s)of my son to be arrested,convicted,found guilty and spend the rest of their lives in PRISON!Anyone associated with these killers,come forward and put these demons behind bars where they belong.While you all are enjoying your"HOLIDAYS"with your loved ones,we"THE BROWN FAMILY"will be mourning the loss of one of our LOVED ONES,our SON,FATHER,BROTHER,GRANDSON,UN CLE AND DEAR FRIEND TO MANY WHO KNEW AND LOVED HIM. May none of YOU have to go through what our family is enduring!We will never,ever be the same.
HopesJusticeIsSe rved

Nashville, TN

#15 Dec 4, 2009
I'm sorry about your loss. I think that the degradng comments made, such as "too many pussy boys out there in hick/dickville" directed at the people in general of that area, will not necessarily get you much help IF anyone who was not involved does know anything. The "tight lipped" people may actually just be those involved in the murder and who don't want to get caught. I don't know the exact situation except from what I saw on the news, but many variables could play into what and who was involved. You said he just moved here, so did he get involved with some good people or not so good? "Bad people" are quicker of accepting people into the circles. Much could have came from that. Or something could have happened near the interstate. Especially being that the van was dropped off. Lee Brown Road is a quick location to get to from the interstate and is much more secluded than the area around the interstate. From where I saw on the news and being from the area, good chance that the people who live around there would not have heard anything or the van could have been dropped off there. The murderers could be anywhere...Dickson, Nashville, Ashland City, Waverly, etc. Or furter.
Try spreading word by news media or local papers if you can get someone to take your story. Unfortunately this forum is limited in who will see it.
I pray that justice is served for your Scotty, and I hope that the Dickson law enforcement finds who did it and that some peace can be brought to you.
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#16 Dec 4, 2009
HopesJusticeIsServed wrote:
I'm sorry about your loss. I think that the degradng comments made, such as "too many pussy boys out there in hick/dickville" directed at the people in general of that area, will not necessarily get you much help IF anyone who was not involved does know anything. The "tight lipped" people may actually just be those involved in the murder and who don't want to get caught. I don't know the exact situation except from what I saw on the news, but many variables could play into what and who was involved. You said he just moved here, so did he get involved with some good people or not so good? "Bad people" are quicker of accepting people into the circles. Much could have came from that. Or something could have happened near the interstate. Especially being that the van was dropped off. Lee Brown Road is a quick location to get to from the interstate and is much more secluded than the area around the interstate. From where I saw on the news and being from the area, good chance that the people who live around there would not have heard anything or the van could have been dropped off there. The murderers could be anywhere...Dickson, Nashville, Ashland City, Waverly, etc. Or furter.
Try spreading word by news media or local papers if you can get someone to take your story. Unfortunately this forum is limited in who will see it.
I pray that justice is served for your Scotty, and I hope that the Dickson law enforcement finds who did it and that some peace can be brought to you.
Thank you for responding......The facts are these:Scott was at home until approximately 12am-12:30am on early Tuesday morning the 11th.We know this for a fact since 2 people talked to him around that time.He either got a phone call or was asked by someone (unknown) for a ride.Between the time he left home until the paper route man(Earnest Poteet)spotted his van on Lee Brown Rd at approximately 3-3:30am Tuesday the 11th he was MURDERED!Several people saw his van there throughout the whole day Tuesday,one person even stopped and looked over into the van and just kept on going!!!!Then on the morning of Wednesday the 12th around 3am the paper route man(again,Earnest Poteet)stopped and found Scotty!He called 911 and the so called authorities arrived!He had been shot in his left side,the bullett tore through his left lung,lacerated his aorta,fractured his T8 vertebra,went through his right lung,hit his 8th rib/fractured it and bounced out his right shoulder,he died within 2-4 minutes from massive hemorraging!Whoever killed him,shoved him out of the drivers seat into the passenger seat THEN DROVE HIM TO THE LOCATION WHERE HE WAS FOUND!!!!!!!!!! As for the comments made,they are intended for the coldblooded murderers of Scott! We Want JUSTICE!!
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#17 Dec 5, 2009
NO COMMENTS FROM ANYBODY......that is despicable!!!!
FRANKLIN SCOTT BROWN

Kingston Springs, TN

#18 Dec 10, 2009
IT HAS BEEN 4MONTHS,1WEEK,2DAYS since Scott's murder...While you are gleefully celebrating Christmas,remember this:( JESUS CHRIST WAS MURDERED TOO!!!:(
SCOTTS MOM

Kingston Springs, TN

#19 Dec 12, 2009
WELL,NOT ONE RESPONSE,no surprise to us his family!R.I.P.SON!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT

Kingston Springs, TN

#20 Dec 14, 2009
I can't believe nobody will help yall..its awful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan Shelton Tue Sparklespice 1
Small black and white dog showed up near Rocky... Nov 18 ConcernedDoggo 1
News Carjacking in HermitageWednesday, November 1(Na... Nov 15 williamjpatterson 1
murder of Eric Baxter (Oct '13) Nov 11 Rolls eyes 17
News Police Arrest Shooting and Murder Suspect, Dust... (Nov '08) Nov 7 Fantasia 276
Courtney Clayborn???? Does anyone know her??? (Jan '17) Nov 7 QUEEN 13
Need help Nov 1 Han 1

Dickson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dickson Mortgages