Paris, TN

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Do not go to work for them. They will not pay you on time and will short your checks. It is the worse temp agency I ever worked for.
Victim

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Sep 4, 2012
guest wrote:
Do not go to work for them. They will not pay you on time and will short your checks. It is the worse temp agency I ever worked for.
They don't give a sh$t about their employees. As long as they get their pay, they don't care if you get yours. They pay you below poverty level too. They short your checks.
anothervictim

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Both posters above are correct! Run as fast as you can from this company! By the way Staff Partners "Where the heck is everyone's W-2 forms?"
victim

Antioch, TN

#4 Jan 31, 2013
If you did not pick them today, they put them in the mail. Does anyone have their employer identification number? It is at the top of w-2, has 2 numbers and then a dash and the rest of the numbers

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Funny how the IRS says they must have your w-2 to you by Feb. 2nd and IRS also says you are not required to pick them up they are required to get them to you! If they mailed them this late then if they don't arrive tomorrow, report them to the IRS!
bates

Brentwood, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Is this the Staff Partners in dickson tn thats doing this?
"oh no say it aint so"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy Henry (Sep '13) 19 min Guest 2 4
blond cashier at the wal mart? 20 min Chad 8
dmv 21 min TrinTrin 2
Gabreille (gabby) Darden Thu Rob 2
Shy Jul 18 DaddyD 19
Ming Court Chinese Restaurant in Dickson, TN (Oct '09) Jul 11 chingchang 11
News Terry Lee Rolling (Oct '12) Jul 5 Drollin 5

Dickson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance