should dickson county juvenile court ...

should dickson county juvenile court judge, andy jackson, be removed?

Created by lunatic on Jun 10, 2012

89 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Lunatic

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jun 14, 2012
If you think he should or shouldn't, tell us why!!!
The Outsider

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2012
The one person who thinks "no" please share your opinion on why you feel this way ! I must hear this !
Lunatic

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jul 3, 2012
He probably is that one person.
Jina

Lebanon, TN

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Absolutly yes. He has broke every ethic known to our judicial system and several laws that the rest of us would already have been thrown under the bus. His father has turned over in his grave at least a thousand times and his mother has done the same but she seen some of his work before she died and even she was disgusted with him.
You cannot be a judge and ecspecially over families when you have the same actions or worse than whom your judging. You ecspecially cant judge when you are willing to take bribes and continue to be biased and prejudiced for your own financial or personal gain.
Their are no no's WOW thats a suprise!!!!!!!!
Concerned parent

Cedar City, UT

#5 Jan 8, 2013
My husband and I have been trying to fight our case in Dickson for years, we do not live in Dickson county nor did our child, the grandparents took the child for a weekend visit over 10 years ago, they claimed we couldn't t take care of him or afford him, no DCS visit no drug tests nor did his court appointed attorney ever speak with us, we are now being sued for over 170,000 dollars in back child support, we have another child that is and was living in the house that no one seemed to have issues with, they obviously thought he was fine.....people tell me there is no way they can do that, it s against the law, REALLY!!! We have spent sooo much money trying to fight this, and are going broke..thank goodness ( I hope and pray) we now have a new judge because their attorney shares office with Judge Jackson..I can only pray they treat us as the law was written and says they should...we are a product of how people can be treated in a court of law, and it has nothing to do with FAIR JUSTICE...I AM ASHAMED THAT DICKSON COUNTY CONTINUES TO LET THIS GO ON IN THEIR JUVENILE COURT....I pray for my family and all families that have lost a child to this court because of the three men in that court who can rest peacefully at night knowing what they do unlawfully to other families when they go home to their own every night, SHAME ON YOU!!!!
Concerned parent

Cedar City, UT

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Could you imagine what would happen if someone went in and looked over past cases and how they ruled on them what the Bar Association would do??? God I pray to you for me and the other families who have been treated without the law of our land that you bring us and all the future families who enter DICKSON COUNTY JUVENILE COURT someone to right all the wrong that this county continues to let happen......
Go west young man

Nashville, TN

#7 Jan 9, 2013
The board of judical conduct is meeting tomorrow to decide on yet a fourth reprimand against this idiot corrupt filth.
Concerned parent

Cedar City, UT

#8 Jan 10, 2013
That s good to know, would you post their decision please
Go West Young Man

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Dear Concerned Parent

It may be awhile, they probably will offer him either a public or private reprimand. If he chooses not to accept either then they may file an action against him. I noticed the last reprimand was made public in 2012 and I think the original complaint against him was filed by a lawyer in 2008, And by the way, I have looked over the past cases involving this idiot and it is a total atrocity that the sate of Tennessee should allow him to continue on as a Judge.
lunatic

Maxton, NC

#10 Jan 13, 2013
To concerned parent...

You dont even gave to say their attorney's name and i can tell you, you lost that case before you ever walked into his court room. The women that work in juvenile court will tell you that when Reese Holley walks into that courtroom he gets what he wants. He and Jack Garton both meet (or used to meet) with Jackson in his office before court started. The case itself were never discussed just what Reese or Jack wanted out of the hearing. It doesnt matter what the circumstances are.

Now i am hearing that yellow belly Holley will be running for general sessions judge in 2014. I will make it a point to campaign against this man as long as someone runs against him.

And another thing that Mr. Holley does is when he has potential clients come in he tells them not to agree with the other party on anything when dealing with children. This is a HUGE ethical violation! Reason being is that if his client and the other party agree then he wont be able to file his motions with the courts and that's money that he will miss out on.
Concerned parent

Cedar City, UT

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Thank you for the information, can they be stopped...I don t have the money to fight this like it should be, especially after this ridiculous child support, we are barely making ends meet, and again they did it illegally...I can t afford to run in and out of court, it is so sad that the one thing that is suppose to protect us and now not only have I but my entire family have suffered because of these individuals...WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN TO STOP THESE PEOPLE!!!! Obviously not the LAW
against his judgment

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2013
I was being bad. Did test positive for a drug, I was to go to counseling once a week... I immediately checked into rehad & then finished outpatient! Also finished my 13 week counseling, go to meetings! My case worker was new & I know that he was afraid of him also... He was so rude to me & my case worker & my family! I honestly don't know how he's sleeping at night! Probably drunk & on drugs bc I've heard so many rumours I've heard!!! You don't even get a chance to tell and/say a word unless he speaks to ya! I believe in God & I hope he meets his maker who would be the devil, when it's his time... He has no mercy & don't wish bad on him at all! Therefore in return, it will be as me being angry & can't handle feeling this way anymore! Why doesn't the state investigate him at all? Im a very great parent & I truely don't believe he's good for making any changes to family's! I'm very upset & don't know what to do & it even scares me to post this...To all that are afraid, pray that your case or be so extremely on top of your game! Bc to him, that's all it is. A game that takes/tears your family apart! God Bless anyone that ever runs into this "so called judge" he's a flipping joke & danger to all!!!
against his judgment

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Can anyone give me any advice..... PLZ PLZ PLZzzzzzzz!!!!
tree monkey

Arden, NC

#14 Mar 5, 2013
I wish i could give you advice.... but there is another forum on here about Jackson (i think there several others) but there is one particular one that i think that has close to 300 comments on it. They are all from people that are in a similar position. You may want to check that one out...

With that judge having those many reprimands in such a small amount of time, im sure he thinks he is invincible. Nothing will be done to him unless a large amount of people stand up to him. The reason no one will is the same reason you were scared to post here. Jackson is a bully. He thinks he is god and can do whatever he wants to whomever he wants, whenever he wants and this judiciary panel is not doing him any favors by just publicly saying "dont do it again". Im sure by now he is thinking.. "if i do something wrong all they will do is tell me not to do it again" so he is going to continue doing what he is doing. I mean, if you knew that all you were going to get was a public talking to whenever you did something wrong would you stop? He needs a harsher punishment and maybe that will put his ass in check a little better

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15 Jul 21, 2014
For the first time in 30 years someone is running against the corrupt judge Andy Jackson. Please share his page with your friends and family and vote for Michael Meise on Aug7.

https://www.facebook.com/VoteMeise
TRUTHTELLERZ

Linden, TN

#16 Aug 19, 2014
this judge threatend to have me killed...just like he had his own sister killed...so glad he got voted out!! His day is coming!!!
Mom of an adopted child

Franklin, NC

#17 Aug 28, 2014
This should have never happened. Bio dad gave up his interest in the child when he chose to break the law and end up in jail. Thank you "dad" and any others that even entertained this case. You didn't just hurt Sonya and her real parents but the people that now don't adopt because of these kinds of situations. I chose international adoption because of this stupidity!!!!
JakHazen420

Cadott, WI

#18 Aug 30, 2014
Concerned parent wrote:
My husband and I have been trying to fight our case in Dickson for years, we do not live in Dickson county nor did our child, the grandparents took the child for a weekend visit over 10 years ago, they claimed we couldn't t take care of him or afford him, no DCS visit no drug tests nor did his court appointed attorney ever speak with us, we are now being sued for over 170,000 dollars in back child support, we have another child that is and was living in the house that no one seemed to have issues with, they obviously thought he was fine.....people tell me there is no way they can do that, it s against the law, REALLY!!! We have spent sooo much money trying to fight this, and are going broke..thank goodness ( I hope and pray) we now have a new judge because their attorney shares office with Judge Jackson..I can only pray they treat us as the law was written and says they should...we are a product of how people can be treated in a court of law, and it has nothing to do with FAIR JUSTICE...I AM ASHAMED THAT DICKSON COUNTY CONTINUES TO LET THIS GO ON IN THEIR JUVENILE COURT....I pray for my family and all families that have lost a child to this court because of the three men in that court who can rest peacefully at night knowing what they do unlawfully to other families when they go home to their own every night, SHAME ON YOU!!!!
File a lawsuit against the judge and his wife for violating your civil rights and for emotional harm and file lawsuits against all the people and agencies that have screwed you over and I will bet you that you will get some action really quik. make sure to add the spouses to the lawsuit if you can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shy 39 min Flip 30
Where is blue eyes? 10 hr Anthony 2
Shiloah 10 hr Anthony 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
New nurse at Nemak (Dec '15) Aug 14 Wonder who 2
judge Jackson and NewLife Lodge Aug 10 Very_good 3
raintree village HOA --- WHERE ARE YOU?! Aug 10 pepsifuller 1

Dickson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dickson Mortgages