Dan Somerfield

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Does anyone know if the pistol you purchase is registered?
New On Here

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I support hunting rights.
jgfranks

Moscow, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Kieth nunn for president!
not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

explain this
Maybe

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Dan Somerfield wrote:
Does anyone know if the pistol you purchase is registered?
Some are, some are not. Depends which state you purchase them in. That is why I love Kentucky, even class III guns are allowed to be owned and used there. Awesome!

“I hit'em like Deer in the road”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

KnightLord wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't get it. The Second Amendment says in part, "... the right of the people to have and bear arms shall not be infringed." What part of "shall not be infringed" is any of this compliant with?
In my {not humble at all} opinion, this is the kind of muddled interpretation that comes from thinking that our rights come from a piece of paper, or a government. Thankfully our founding fathers did not suffer from such muddy thinking, but Alexis de Toqueville foresaw this in the 1830's. "Democracy in America" vol. 2, Despotism comes to America.
Liberal/Progressives have brainwashed the unwashed masses for at least half a century in America, the Lame Stream Media has not only been complicit...they have been instrumental!

I once saw a lead in for the evening news that went like this:
"yet another shooting, more at 6 o'clock" and the picture behind the news anchor was a chrome revolver implying it was another handgun shooting....I watched later only to see a story of how a man was rabbit hunting and laid his shotgun against a fence as he crawled between the strands of barbwire; his beagle stepped inside the trigger guard as he knocked over the shotgun and it fired into the owners leg! It happened in Maysville, KY! early 90's
huntress

Dyer, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

i really cant imagine a land in which we are no longer "allowed" to hunt and fish...what would be the reason to this? are you saying why hunt when you can just buy it at the store? are you saying dont eat meat? i truly dont understand why animal activist go above and beyond to try and tell another what they should do and what they should put in their body.....YOUR BODY IS MADE TO DIGEST MEAT IT USES THE PROTEIN IN IT TO BUILD NEW CELLS...yes u can get protein in other foods but not like u can in red meat...and fish meat is actually one of the healthiest things to eat...WHY BUY WHAT YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF?? did you know that the animals that are harvested for store meat have a much less quality of life then one you go out to the woods and kill yourself?? and yes it does help with overpopulation and increase in disease among the herds, so how is it a bad thing. I also believe in helping the wildlife by giving them reserves too and having open seasons for diff species...this stops any over kill to a species. there is also the money paid in to the state to help with these habitats WHICH COME FROMM PPL BUYING LICENSE TO HUNT...so PLEEEEASE GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON TO VOTE NO TO OUR HUNTING RIGHTS!
huntress

Dyer, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

BlondePrince wrote:
Hunting is for those in need of food not for fun or sport to kill an animal. Try growing a garden instead filled with great foods. Case closed.
i didnt know u could buy a plant that groes meat....wow we learn something everyday!....and most of the ppl i know eat the meat they kill...i dont agree with sport hunting its not about the trophy to most hunters my family gets 50% of our food from hunting and fishing and it really helps with the food bill so before you cast a vote to take those rights away maybe you should stop being selfish for one damn minute and think of that!
okeydokey

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

ThomasA wrote:
A real man would chase down a deer on foot,jump on his back and cut his throat like Indian braves once did to prove their manhood.It doesn't take much of a wimp to wait in ambush for the animal. Are there braves or wimps out there?
And this would probably be outlawed too the first time somebody stabbed their-self or broke their neck. The government is constantly making laws that protect us from ourselves come on if you wasn't wearing a seat belt or a helmet you would be fined lmao. Plus a true hunter takes his or her time and likes to get a kill at so many yards away and not to wound it but to instantly kill from so many yards away. For you to simplify it in terms that suggest no skill is just ignorance. And Ill say this much if Natives had guns back in the day(and they are still here) they would have been using them on hunts and finding ways to prove their manhood with a gun...don't think for one minute that there's much difference between the two hunters. And if there was then native reservations wouldn't be fighting so hard for their right to hunt and the second amendment.

And please stop stupidly calling them Indians...Natives is the term most used. Most real "Indians" are vegetarians as their religion suggest.
okeydokey

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

And I would also say this to ThomasA...stop talking about Natives in past-tense like they don't exist today. Like they don't hunt today. Or like they haven't evolved in modern times as we have...people like you probably still believe that American Natives ride horses bare naked and live in teepee's. Why do people like you constantly compare topics like this to the ancestors of American Natives. You need to modernize your research a little before you start calling people braves or wimps because you just might get embarrassed when a Native kicks your butt for suggesting the way he hunts is wimpy!!

And you might wanna educate yourself on how us rednecks hunt before you make an accusation based off daydreams in your head. Read some laws...take a gun safety class...how about try shooting a gun and hitting a target at 20yrds 30yrds or even 10 ft, you might actually start having a little respect for people that are different than you. If you dint like hunting then that's all you had to say stop ridiculing people who are outside of your box!!
okeydokey

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

FordGalaxyTraveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal/Progressives have brainwashed the unwashed masses for at least half a century in America, the Lame Stream Media has not only been complicit...they have been instrumental!
"yet another shooting, more at 6 o'clock" and the picture behind the news anchor was a chrome revolver implying it was another handgun shooting....I watched later only to see a story of how a man was rabbit hunting and laid his shotgun against a fence as he crawled between the strands of barbwire; his beagle stepped inside the trigger guard as he knocked over the shotgun and it fired into the owners leg! It happened in Maysville, KY! early 90's
This is just another reason why people need to stop talking about guns when they have no idea what they are saying...this only leads to peoples fear of guns. if a person has never been around a gun then they need to be educated bye the proper officials and learn not to be scared but have a respect for guns. Dip$hit news stories and Hollywood movies makes people scared of guns before they have ever had a fair chance to be around them and actually learn. I would go as far to bet that if people would stop the fear and choose to learn properly then there would be fewer gun accidents and might even stop alot of the violent crime. It might be just me but id like to hear more heroic stories of real people saving their own lives bye the use of a gun...and less people getting victimized because they were paralyzed bye the fear of owning a one. My daughter will move out on her own soon and she is taking the concealed weapons class and im buying her one, id rather she shot an attacker in the face then to be raped or murdered because of a grander idea that its guns that are dangerous.
John R

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

FordGalaxyTraveler wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be embarrassing. Being shot by your own dog!
Maybe this is a solution for the cruelty to animals problem.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

I hunt and trap on my own property.
The U.S. Giverment wants to take my tax money and give to those Muslim Nations that kill and cripple our Ambassadors...so they may have FREE INTERNET, and MOSQUES to worship in, then they want to TELL ME when and what I may hunt on MY OWN PROPERTY!
People this country has gone to $#IT with Democrats at the wheel! I want to see some people them to go to hell when they step on our PRIVATE PROPERTY!
WE the PEOPLE built this country once, we can do it again!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

John R wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be embarrassing. Being shot by your own dog!
Maybe this is a solution for the cruelty to animals problem.
Only if K-9 obedience school includes a firearm safety course!
I will then buy my German Shepard's .45 Pistols!

“I hit'em like Deer in the road”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Now KY is attempting this legislative route also; because it has been demonstrated they have no authority within the U.S. Constitution or State Constitution...as of yet! DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO GET A FOOT IN THE DOOR!
The second amendment and right to private property is all we need!
Tom

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

yes

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

If you let a Democrat get his hands on your gun/hunting rights within your state constitution U R SCREWED!

We dont need "permission" for our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!
Dimocrats never have and never will realize that!
What

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
I hunt and trap on my own property.
The U.S. Giverment wants to take my tax money and give to those Muslim Nations that kill and cripple our Ambassadors...so they may have FREE INTERNET, and MOSQUES to worship in, then they want to TELL ME when and what I may hunt on MY OWN PROPERTY!
People this country has gone to $#IT with Democrats at the wheel! I want to see some people them to go to hell when they step on our PRIVATE PROPERTY!
WE the PEOPLE built this country once, we can do it again!
The republicans have controlled almost everything in the last 40 years. You might need to stop drinking gasoline. The best this country ever did economically is when a Democrat (Clinton) was president and the Republicans controlled the rest. Eight years of the biggest economic growth and job creation. Unfortunately those dumb-ass republicans controlling everything else stopped this country's recovery cold in it's tracks. They could have done it again. The republicans refused to get it done. Sad but True. I have been a republican for more than 3 decades and now I am tried of the bullshit excuses. Congress, Senate, and House of Representatives.....can not get it done. They have NOT done their jobs....fire them all!
the truth

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

why are you on dem/rep crap? This is a thread about the right to hunt and fish. It has nothing to do with parties, or with gun rights. Some of you just live to argue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Dickson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dickson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••