|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
Hmmmm.... I'm curious as to how you compare hunting in typically the woods to druggies and thugs robbing and mugging which is usually in the city or populated areas ......assmuncher.
You're exactly the type of brainless douche bag who shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun in the woods or the city.
<quoted text>
Hey man, that isn't necessary. You're the one that started with the insults. Dial it back a little, will ya?
giman

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

i think jou all should pray to god for forgivenasfor killing poor old game ..kill them all eat what jou kill
Billy Ray Beuabeoff

Pearcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

What does this change I can hunt now????
Independent

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Ever hear the old saying "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"? This amendment is to prevent animal rights nutbags from getting legislation introduced that would outlaw hunting and fishing. I know it seems far fetched but it has been attempted in other places.

Once a right is gone, it is gone forever.
GetOutAndVote

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
I'm voting Yes
Hunter4Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Seriously???? Have you evr heard the phrase "guns don't kill people, people kill people" I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to even consider taking away the right bear arms. I have hunted for as long as I can remember and I will continue to. I am an active member of the NRA and will continue to be. I am not some drunk redneck either. I am a well raised christian woman and i believe in my rights to hunt and carry a gun.
RU4REEL

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Isaac Baccus wrote:
Sometimes amendments serve to restrict rights later. I am a hunter, avid gun owning sportsman, president of our county hunting club. I just want to make sure this amendment will not hurt us later. Can anyone advise?
Good point. People in TN hunt now. If it works, don't mess with it.
Billy Ray Beuabeoff

Pearcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

must vote YES
Love the Animals

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

According to state officials, the fiscal impact of the proposed amendment is a one-time increase of $20,000 in local expenditures in FY 2010-11. The cost covers a one-time publication cost for local governments in fall 2010 for each county election commission to print the text of the amendment in a newspaper. Officials based the estimate on recent election publications

Just hog wash too cost the taxpayers more and confuse hunting laws more bureaucratic red tape it seems to be a bill that would allow animal populations destroyed to get more hunting licenses sold and children interested in guns, hunting and killing.

I will Vote NO! Too help save the animals for future generations to see and enjoy their Beauty and love!
Teach your children to love see the beauty of the animals not kill them.
LYNCHMOBS SUCK

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Don't talk about someone's spelling when you used the word, "BYE" instead of, "BY".
Now go make yourself feel like a MAN and kill something. You claim you are thinning the herds, but how do you know the one you killed is not the healthy one, and you left the DISEASED ONE TO INFEST THE HERD? NATURE TAKES OUT THE SICK, AND ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE. iT'S BEEN THAT WAY FOREVER, AND IT DOES NOT DEPEND ON SOME skoal dipping redneck to thin a herd.
Are you A northern Yankee everybody down here dips, But I prefer not ,And if somebody wants to dip that is there business and doesn't make them A red neck. You are the clueless fuckhead! What do you do for kicks sit on your fat ass collect welfare and beat off? I don't leave any animal laying,Every animal I murder I eat.And if I don't want it I donate it to A needy family. And you don't have A clue what you are talking about people have been hunting for years thinning the herd. Stick with A subject that you honestly know about your just another animal rights activist But thanks for your input Bill
turkey n gravy

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Love the Animals wrote:
According to state officials, the fiscal impact of the proposed amendment is a one-time increase of $20,000 in local expenditures in FY 2010-11. The cost covers a one-time publication cost for local governments in fall 2010 for each county election commission to print the text of the amendment in a newspaper. Officials based the estimate on recent election publications
Just hog wash too cost the taxpayers more and confuse hunting laws more bureaucratic red tape it seems to be a bill that would allow animal populations destroyed to get more hunting licenses sold and children interested in guns, hunting and killing.
I will Vote NO! Too help save the animals for future generations to see and enjoy their Beauty and love!
Do you really think that ALL the animals will be killed? There will be plenty for you to see even with hunting as it's always been. If there's no hunting you will certainly see more wildlife than you could ever care to see. My children hunt (along with their father), they are responsible with guns and we eat what they kill. What we can't eat we donate to local programs to feed the needy. I don't know about you but I don't want the area where I live overrun with wildlife. Thank a hunter for helping to control the population.
JustMe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Aaah there's that backwoods inbred red neck wanna be ignorance I was waiting to see.... WTF difference does being from the north or south make? There is no more Union or Confederacy. Not everyone dips you toothless numbnut apparently most of the idiots you hang around do though.
And what's with the jerking off comment? Is playing with yourself the first personal past time that crossed your mind?? What a retard, how did you ever figure out how to turn on a computer.
LYNCHMOBS SUCK wrote:
<quoted text>Are you A northern Yankee everybody down here dips, But I prefer not ,And if somebody wants to dip that is there business and doesn't make them A red neck. You are the clueless fuckhead! What do you do for kicks sit on your fat ass collect welfare and beat off? I don't leave any animal laying,Every animal I murder I eat.And if I don't want it I donate it to A needy family. And you don't have A clue what you are talking about people have been hunting for years thinning the herd. Stick with A subject that you honestly know about your just another animal rights activist But thanks for your input Bill
hunting momma

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

LYNCHMOBS SUCK wrote:
<quoted text> I hunt! I don't drink Why did you even say such A thing? I keep my son very occupied bye hunting and fishing. It's better than not knowing were he is at or what he is doing, Its people like you that ruin it for others just because you don't enjoy doing it doesn't mean others cant. You are the idiot, You cant even spell.{I"LL VOTE YES
totally agree. 100%. VOTE YES. some of the best times i've had with my boys.
hunting momma

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

we eat the meat too.
jerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Love the Animals wrote:
Be sure to tell your children that hunters like myself paid for the elk that they are watching, the salary for all wildlife manegment officers, and all wildlife manegment areas in the state. You are vey welcome
Hunter

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Amen, to everyone who likes to hunt!! Some people never have and never will understand why people love to hunt. In my family it's something that was passed down from my grandfather to dad and then to me. I am sure that I will pass on to my child when it gets here.
Love the Animals

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

turkey n gravy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that ALL the animals will be killed? There will be plenty for you to see even with hunting as it's always been. If there's no hunting you will certainly see more wildlife than you could ever care to see. My children hunt (along with their father), they are responsible with guns and we eat what they kill. What we can't eat we donate to local programs to feed the needy. I don't know about you but I don't want the area where I live overrun with wildlife. Thank a hunter for helping to control the population.
The Doves the Doves to many are killed for sports each and evry year and the good the Doves do eating insects saving the spraying and dusting of the crops our and our children's food supply WHY Kill any DOVES?

They could be one of the first to go distroyed by killers.

Why even teach children that gus are the answer to anything?

Wonder why more and more guns are found in schools because guns, hunting and killing are more and more promoted!
jerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

You are very welcome. sorry
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Isaac Baccus wrote:
Sometimes amendments serve to restrict rights later. I am a hunter, avid gun owning sportsman, president of our county hunting club. I just want to make sure this amendment will not hurt us later. Can anyone advise?
hunting is a money making thing..its all about money and who's making it..in most states ,you can hunt in state parks..tn. has bought up thousands of acres in the last couple years..first gun in parks law.over come carrying guns on state owned land,,now right to hunt law will be the leverage tn. will use to allow hunting on state land,at a fee..its all about money..and the state collecting it.
hot chick

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
I'll vote no, last thing we need is more reasons for druken redneck idiots to run around with guns.
I like red necks with guns myself!!DO you know where the name red neck came from? Union coal miners,that wore a red scarfe around their neck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Dickson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dickson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••