Eads, TN

#1 Mar 2, 2011
anyone know him

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 2, 2011
devilbiss wrote:
anyone know him
Is he any kin to Jackie Eugene Spann or Jackie Jennings on Ridge Rd?
is he gay too?

Location hidden

#3 Mar 19, 2011
I know he cant fight a flea off a dog's ass

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2011
devilbiss wrote:
anyone know him
I know he cant fight the flea off a dog's ass
outthere

Ashland City, TN

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Justin is not gay, he does drugs, has had several girlfriends, a couple kids hes not able to care for, he cant seem to clean himself up enough to take care of himself, he is a hard worker when he works, he will steal if the opportunity arises, and no I don't think he is into the fighting thing much, I hear hes in jail for a little bit at the moment. I think that sealing caught up with him, maybe this time in jail can detox him a bit, we will see. He really isn't a total loss yet, maybe he will see that he does have potential and that Jesus loves him.
outthere

Ashland City, TN

#6 Mar 23, 2011
By the way why you want to know Devilbiss, in Humbolt, you buy something from him? Possible got some HOT items?
1ULUV2H8

Dickson, TN

#7 Mar 28, 2011
Wait, what about Humboldt? Is this guy from White Bluff or Humboldt?
hmmm

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2011
Does this guy's dad manage a bank or something? Use to always hang at Applebees in the evenings? If so he is a nut job. Average build, brunette....
joe5768

Eads, TN

#9 Mar 31, 2011
no hmmmm his dad doesnt... well what was posed is all true iv heard the same things about him
outthere

Lynnville, TN

#10 Apr 5, 2011
No his dad is Stevie Spann, a nice hard working man, He use to work for Dickson County Road Engineer, Jasper McEwen, that would be the granddad, they live in Tennessee City, not white Bluff, and he only sold HOT items in Humbolt and down toward Jackson is what I hear, but like I said before Justin may come out of the pokie this time and walk a straight line, who knows, everyone has a past, maybe this time can be different for him. Why is this a topic anyway?

Location hidden

#11 Apr 26, 2011
is he kin to Marshall Spann on Ridge rd
Mackenzie

Adams, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2012
Yall are Oh soooo funny, considering he is my boyfriend and doesnt do drugs , has 2 little boys he takes amazing care of and cleans himself. . all of you obviously have no time on your hands. so dumb fucks work up the courage to say it to his face. bet you all wouldnt dare do it. SO before you judge him. actually talk to him .
Lex

Pleasant View, TN

#13 Feb 20, 2012
Funny girl.
shelby

United States

#14 Feb 25, 2012
Wats funny as i was also datin him and still am mabe they do have there facts straight
shelby

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2012
If its the same justin spann mackenzie add me on face book its under shelby lynn the photo that comes up is me in shorts with a camera flash. Im not mad just eanna know if im being played or not

Since: Feb 12

United States

#18 Feb 26, 2012
Sorry post a comment when I was mad yesterday. He is a good guy. Does not do drugs. Everyone has there flaws. But i love him if he knows it or not. I would do anything for him. Im not sure why he is a topic on here anyways.
WOW

Dickson, TN

#19 May 16, 2012
Ok then, so I see Justin has been working his majic on some young ladies! HAHA this is too funny, Justin is from Tennessee City, he does have two little boys, and if YOU really DO know he does do DRUGS! He doesn't even see his children latly because it is all he can do to survive when you cant get a job due to drug use and theft trouble, he has some serious issues, I have told him this to his face he has admitted it to my face, to the faces of others so to the young girls that think that it isnt so, you are wrong, call Dickson County Jail and ask, call his dad and ask they will tell you, OR you can keep doing what you are doing and not be a listener or a believer and you will find out the truth, either thru arrest, theft or pregency,,,,,,,,,Just saying......His dad is Stevie Spann, nice guy, did work for the road crew, Jasper McEwen is actually Justins grandfather, Mr. Justin Spann is not a lost soul I don't believe that we are truley lost for good until we pass, then we are only lost if we haven't given our soul to the Lord, Justin is a sweet guy, would try to help in anyway he could when not doing drugs, but he is also the kinda guy that would be looking all around the entire time he is your friend to see where HIS advantages are! Believe it or not!
wondering

Hyattsville, MD

#20 Aug 4, 2014
outthere wrote:
No his dad is Stevie Spann, a nice hard working man, He use to work for Dickson County Road Engineer, Jasper McEwen, that would be the granddad, they live in Tennessee City, not white Bluff, and he only sold HOT items in Humbolt and down toward Jackson is what I hear, but like I said before Justin may come out of the pokie this time and walk a straight line, who knows, everyone has a past, maybe this time can be different for him. Why is this a topic anyway?
Is this the same Justin that worked for the City of Dickson (roads depth I believe)? He was adopted as a baby?
i know

United States

#21 Aug 19, 2014
Yea adopted as a baby locked up now in Dickson Stevie spann and Melissa adopted him
noneed

United States

#22 Mar 22, 2015
He actually has 3 "confirmed" kids maybe more. He is a pos. That what I know. I was young and dumb and now protecting my daughter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rental Jan 18 nursejj4 1
John and Susan Mast? (Feb '16) Jan 13 John Mast 3
Missing Dog Jan 11 Wheres my pup 1
What happened to April Hollett? (Feb '14) Jan 7 Missing her 3
Larry Tanksley theif and CI Jan 7 Super Cracker 1
John Werner Jan 6 TNvolsFan 1
Mendy Neal Trial (Jan '15) Jan 6 person 2

Dickson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance