Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Ken Walker of Volunteer Veneer is currently 8000.00 behind on support, yet he chooses not to pay, there will be a warrant out for his arrest soon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Any information about where he can be found would be appreciated.
Personal

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Hi, I would like to know who you are. I am the mother of his daughter and I never knew he had more kids. I am sorry if he is behind his payments. We have no idea where he is either. There is a God that will do justice. Trust him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Personal wrote:
Hi, I would like to know who you are. I am the mother of his daughter and I never knew he had more kids. I am sorry if he is behind his payments. We have no idea where he is either. There is a God that will do justice. Trust him.
A friend of his ex-wife, there is a contempt order being issued, along with a warrant for his arrest at this time. I trust in God also, but the police can help on this one. If you have any information send me a private message by clicking on my name. Thanks in advance
Personal

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Hello, I have no information about him. We haven't heard from him for moms, we have a daughter and he told me in the past he was paying child support of his previous wife's kids, that were not his own kids. I knew he had no more financial responsibility on them since they were not his own kids, at least that's what he told me. Are we talking about the same ex-wife?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Personal wrote:
Hello, I have no information about him. We haven't heard from him for moms, we have a daughter and he told me in the past he was paying child support of his previous wife's kids, that were not his own kids. I knew he had no more financial responsibility on them since they were not his own kids, at least that's what he told me. Are we talking about the same ex-wife?
His ex has asked not to put any more information on here, she is dealing with Mr. Walker with her attorney & through the courts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I forgot to add, Mr. Walkers divorce decree is public record, if you care to enlighten yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min grossly incortect 144,541
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,254
jason starrick (Aug '12) 10 hr just telling the ... 6
Justin spann (Mar '11) Tue i know 19
should dickson county juvenile court judge, and... (Jun '12) Tue TRUTHTELLERZ 16
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue doe resident 8,608
Charles M. Rumford III Aug 17 goodgirl99 4

Search the Dickson Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Dickson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Dickson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE