Kenneth S. Walker Volunteer Veneer is $8000. behind in support

Posted in the Dickson Forum

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Ken Walker of Volunteer Veneer is currently 8000.00 behind on support, yet he chooses not to pay, there will be a warrant out for his arrest soon.

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Any information about where he can be found would be appreciated.
Personal

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Hi, I would like to know who you are. I am the mother of his daughter and I never knew he had more kids. I am sorry if he is behind his payments. We have no idea where he is either. There is a God that will do justice. Trust him.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Personal wrote:
Hi, I would like to know who you are. I am the mother of his daughter and I never knew he had more kids. I am sorry if he is behind his payments. We have no idea where he is either. There is a God that will do justice. Trust him.
A friend of his ex-wife, there is a contempt order being issued, along with a warrant for his arrest at this time. I trust in God also, but the police can help on this one. If you have any information send me a private message by clicking on my name. Thanks in advance
Personal

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Hello, I have no information about him. We haven't heard from him for moms, we have a daughter and he told me in the past he was paying child support of his previous wife's kids, that were not his own kids. I knew he had no more financial responsibility on them since they were not his own kids, at least that's what he told me. Are we talking about the same ex-wife?

Location hidden

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Personal wrote:
Hello, I have no information about him. We haven't heard from him for moms, we have a daughter and he told me in the past he was paying child support of his previous wife's kids, that were not his own kids. I knew he had no more financial responsibility on them since they were not his own kids, at least that's what he told me. Are we talking about the same ex-wife?
His ex has asked not to put any more information on here, she is dealing with Mr. Walker with her attorney & through the courts.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 12, 2013
I forgot to add, Mr. Walkers divorce decree is public record, if you care to enlighten yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body Found In Minivan In Hickman County (Oct '09) 12 hr teresa bartlett 74
I need to find santa claus for my kids today! 20 hr kyleesmom12 1
Looking for my father Darren Patrick Burgess 23 hr teresa bartlett 2
medical marijuana Sat needsmaryjane 1
New Drug Dealer in Lyles Dec 18 Eric Sawyer 1
Fairview Street Walker? Dec 18 rustyshackleford 2
Lowe's Dec 18 RumorMillFairview 1
Dickson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web