Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the mind of a poorly developed child who appears to demonstrate social dysfunction completely insubordinate to all mitigating effort. This is unfortunate for the remaining topix family. Nevertheless, I'll answer your question.
I do not have a best "bud," as you muse, but remain grateful for many valuable friendships and associations. The topix figure known as "Vet" is one of my favorites, and I do consider him a valuable friend.
Not to pretend familiarity, I will say that I'm confident Vet is not in "seclusion," attempting to secret himself from life's many challenges caused by deceivers and stupid people. As there are numbers of smart people, There will always be greater numbers of stupid people! Yes, even you should comprehend this bit of inductive logic...Vet is not your best "bud"! Interestingly, I do remember well when he attempted to befriend you at his own personal expense and received remarkable character assassination in return. This does appear to be your forte!
WILLARD, you do tend to have a selective memory, don't you? What "personal expense" did VET's "friendship" entail? The way I remember it, VET turned on me when he found out that I had different political views than he did, which I've always thought was the poorest of excuses to lose any Friend. Plus, I have many Conservatives Friends and he's the only One that has ever turned on me for that reason. I'm sure he'll deny that being the reason, but I think everybody knows differently that was reading it, at the time.
If my memory is wrong, then tell me exactly what I did, as you remember it, to cause him to turn on me. If I think I'm guilty and that it was my fault, I will certainly apologize. But, these vague accusations won't do it.
And BTW, VET is the one who said that you're a good Friend of his, when you first appeared on Topix. Do you remember that?
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Your post today:

Really Sassy wrote:

WILLARD, where's your best "Bud", "VET"? Has he gone into seclusion for the next 4 years, to mourn?:)

Isn't this a vague accusation? Is this one suppossed to..do it? Ridiculous, everything you post is a library of this junk!
Omen

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the mind of a poorly developed child who appears to demonstrate social dysfunction completely insubordinate to all mitigating effort. This is unfortunate for the remaining topix family. Nevertheless, I'll answer your question.
I do not have a best "bud," as you muse, but remain grateful for many valuable friendships and associations. The topix figure known as "Vet" is one of my favorites, and I do consider him a valuable friend.
Not to pretend familiarity, I will say that I'm confident Vet is not in "seclusion," attempting to secret himself from life's many challenges caused by deceivers and stupid people. As there are numbers of smart people, There will always be greater numbers of stupid people! Yes, even you should comprehend this bit of inductive logic...Vet is not your best "bud"! Interestingly, I do remember well when he attempted to befriend you at his own personal expense and received remarkable character assassination in return. This does appear to be your forte!
Vet finally figured out the futility of trying to change the closed minds of the open minded "progressives" on this forum.

WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet finally figured out the futility of trying to change the closed minds of the open minded "progressives" on this forum.
Yes, in addition to being weary over the daily onslaught of deception, our citizens will soon stagger from consequences of America's many choices. I find your understanding of the paradox refreshing. Thank you for the hello, I look forward to many more exchanges in the future. Keep the posts coming, I appreciate your work. Tks.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
Your post today:
Really Sassy wrote:
WILLARD, where's your best "Bud", "VET"? Has he gone into seclusion for the next 4 years, to mourn?:)
Isn't this a vague accusation? Is this one suppossed to..do it? Ridiculous, everything you post is a library of this junk!
Oh, c'mon WILLARD, you know that he was a heavy Conservative and that he was always bragging about the Teapublican Candidate would win the election...and downing Obama in practically every Post that he made. You also know, unless you're completely dense, that I was referring to "mourning" Romney's loss, in the election.
As for your sentence, "is this one supposed to...do it?"...I have no idea what that means!
If you're just going make up some reason to bash me, that doesn't make sense, then I can give as good as you can, in that area. So, if that's the way you want to be, that's fine with me. So, if that's the game you want to play, the next time, I won't be so nice. You certainly haven't been...and VET claimed that you were a Religious Scholar. Too bad you don't practice what you preach!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what VET did, was tuck tail and ran when his "Neighbor" that owns Chic-a-fil, that he bragged so much about being one of his best Friends, made a Fool out of him!
You Conservatives just can't tell the truth about anything....even when you know that the Person you're lying to, knows you're lying. THAT'S ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS YOU LOST THE ELECTION and yet, you're still doing it! You'll keep on losing elections, too, until you stop lying and build some credibility and you've got a long way to go in doing that, so you better get started...and break that "lying" habit!
BTW, learn alittle respect for other People's opinions that differ from yours, too! Sometimes, they can teach you something because NOBODY is right about everything all the time, not even you! I know you won't admit that, but it's true nonetheless!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what VET did, was tuck tail and ran when his "Neighbor" that owns Chic-a-fil, that he bragged so much about being one of his best Friends, made a Fool out of him!
You Conservatives just can't tell the truth about anything....even when you know that the Person you're lying to, knows you're lying. THAT'S ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS YOU LOST THE ELECTION and yet, you're still doing it! You'll keep on losing elections, too, until you stop lying and build some credibility and you've got a long way to go in doing that, so you better get started...and break that "lying" habit!
BTW, learn alittle respect for other People's opinions that differ from yours, too! Sometimes, they can teach you something because NOBODY is right about everything all the time, not even you! I know you won't admit that, but it's true nonetheless!
Don't let them get you down Sassy.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Why are you not out "enjoying" all these Black Friday sales?
;)
Nursing Home Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> and get your daily dose of BS Propaganda Brainwashing. Some Posters are just Lost Causes when it comes to educating them on what's REALLY going on in the World, and you two are in that category, so I'm not putting them up for you to read. I know better.
So you post from Soros sites and "educating" people?

Laugh 'til you vomit.
Nursing Home Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> The Tea Party...because science is stooopid !
No, Science is "consensus" by those on the United Nations dole. Try to keep up.
The Original Occutard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher than yours because I don't get all of my information from Faux News.
Me sloganeer.

Me MENSA member!
Interested Party

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Defendant's Name and Company in Post #56777, is:

Randall Damesworth
Mid South Pest Control
Camden, TN.
The Original Occutard

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

tired123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Münchausen syndrome is related to Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP/MSP), which refers to the abuse of another person, typically a child, in order to seek attention or sympathy for the abuser.
That sounds like The Original Poopypants. It's always looking to be slapped around, I suppose to get sympathy from all the other tards.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a compulsive liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let them get you down Sassy.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Why are you not out "enjoying" all these Black Friday sales?
;)
Honey, I wouldn't fight those crowds for all the tea in China. LOL!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

tired123 wrote:
<quoted text>
honey, she is only a coping posting troll. she has no opinion other than what she post. She has Munchausen Syndrome. I will post and copy the clinical meaning for you.
Münchausen syndrome is a psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention or sympathy to themselves. It is also sometimes known as hospital addiction syndrome, thick chart syndrome, or hospital hopper syndrome. Nurses and doctors sometimes refer to them as frequent flyers, because they return to the hospital just as frequent flyers return to the airport. However, there is discussion to reclassify them as somatoform disorder in the DSM-5 as it is unclear whether or not people are conscious of drawing attention to themselves.[1]
Münchausen syndrome is related to Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP/MSP), which refers to the abuse of another person, typically a child, in order to seek attention or sympathy for the abuser. It is an obsessive want to create symptoms for the victim in order to obtain repeated medication or even operations.
Are you talking about yourself because I have never read a post where Sassy describes herself as having a "psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention or sympathy to themselves". The person must actually display those symptoms before you can diagnose them, and she never has (she actually sounds like she tries to live a healthy life), so you may need to find another "disorder" before you give your "expert medical opinion" that we have read too many times already....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Omen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a compulsive liar.
I hate that, but maybe you can do something about that character flaw, if you'll just set your mind to it. I guess it's a hard habit to break because I've read that it does become a habit, once you start doing it. But if you'll try, I'm sure you can break it. Good Luck in your efforts, if you make any!
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha - I agree. I took my mother a few years ago, and we both said never again. They don't have enough "cheap" stuff out there to make me act like an idiot to get it ever again.
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all know you are a "liberal" you want it free!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

tired123 wrote:
<quoted text>
honey, she is only a coping posting troll. she has no opinion other than what she post. She has Munchausen Syndrome. I will post and copy the clinical meaning for you.
Münchausen syndrome is a psychiatric factitious disorder wherein those affected feign disease, illness, or psychological trauma to draw attention or sympathy to themselves. It is also sometimes known as hospital addiction syndrome, thick chart syndrome, or hospital hopper syndrome. Nurses and doctors sometimes refer to them as frequent flyers, because they return to the hospital just as frequent flyers return to the airport. However, there is discussion to reclassify them as somatoform disorder in the DSM-5 as it is unclear whether or not people are conscious of drawing attention to themselves.[1]
Münchausen syndrome is related to Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP/MSP), which refers to the abuse of another person, typically a child, in order to seek attention or sympathy for the abuser. It is an obsessive want to create symptoms for the victim in order to obtain repeated medication or even operations.
What's the matter, weren't you smart enough to come up with your own User Name? You actually had to "steal " somebody else's. If you can learn to Copy and Paste something that you looked up on the Internet, that I suspect you have been diagnosed with...surely you can come up with a User Name of your own...unless you've used so many different Names that you've exhausted you little Pea Brain Power! Didn't your Momma ever teach you that you're not supposed to steal, assuming you even HAD a Momma...there's a good chance you evolved from cow manure, judging by your Posts!
Regime Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Infinity wrote:
<quoted text>Ask the people in the North East if they believe in climate change. I think you will find many have changed their minds.
"climate change" - the slogan du jour from the groupies of the United Federation of Planets.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/un-climate-chan...

..."Figueres also spoke if international frustration with the United States for failing to sign onto UN global warming initiatives such as the Kyoto Protocol.

“[I]f the United States does not strengthen its participation in the global climate regime under the newly re-elected president I think there will be increased frustration with the United States,” she said."...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Dickson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dickson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••