Long overnight police chase ends in Dickinson

Jun 25, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Houston Chronicle

A 45-minute police chase through communities on the Galveston County mainland ended with officers using a Taser on a suspect and arresting him.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2009
Melinda

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

This happened 1 block from my house I thought it never would end! Woke me up at 3:40 a.m.
Melinda

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

not sure why that says Dallas...It should say Dickinson!
Nancy Mancuso-Gelber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Melinda wrote:
not sure why that says Dallas...It should say Dickinson!
I'm So sorry. It was my youngest brother, and MY car! Why didn't he just pull over instead of going thru all of this?! This is something you see in movies! My poor little PT! And Bless your little heart for having to be involved in such an tragedy!! He was 150 miles south from where we live. I have been trying to gather more information about the chase, since the car is undrivable to back and have repaired here, and I have looked on u-tube to see if choppers were out that night, but apparently they weren't. Three busted windows, front windshield out, two flat tires, front and grill smashed, and other damages my husband mentioned, but by then I was numb.
DPGirl

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

Judged:

Hope you had insurance and will not loan your car out again!
Nancy Mancuso-Gelber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

As I said, it was my 'younger' brother, and the paper stated he is 40. I'm old, and I have plenty of insurance. It was my 74 year-old mother who suggested he use the car.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Dickinson News Video

•••
•••

Dickinson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dickinson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••