kid friendly orthodontist

kid friendly orthodontist

Posted in the Dickinson Forum

angela

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Mar 14, 2013
The kids and I are moving to ND to be with my husband. My question is do yall know of any good kid friendly orthodontist. I have 2 kids in braces and need to continue their treatment. Thanks in advance.
mom of 2

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Did you find an orthodontist? I'm in the same boat.
Thanks!
angela

Dickinson, ND

#3 Jun 20, 2013
No I haven't still looking I have to find someone soon bc I dont want my son to go all summer without seeing someone.:-/
LTB

Dickinson, ND

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Hi. Welcome to ND. Just came across your post. If you are in New England, Dickinson isn't too far away. I would suggest Jesperson Orthodontics. Dr. Jesperson grew up in Dicksinson and has his main office in Bismarck. However, since your child already has braces, he does routine checkups off of Main Street in Dickinson on Wednesdays.
I took my child to see him for an initial consult here in Dickinson. She likes him a lot, and I really was impressed with him. I found him to be quite professional, kind, and kid-friendly.
Here's his website: http://www.jespersonorthodontics.com/
Good luck! We have only been here for about 6 months, and I knew that my oldest needed braces soon, and our dentist recommended him to us. We are happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Oct '17 Julia 26
News Getting Educated or Getting Schooled? Divergent... Sep '17 Valerie 1
sex trafficking Aug '17 Coco4u 1
South Heart Music Thread (May '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 17
OpenOffice (Jun '11) Mar '17 Adana 2
rumors on legend auto body (Aug '07) Feb '17 James J 33
Charlotte, Tx (Jan '12) Jan '17 Anonymous 2

Dickinson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dickinson Mortgages