Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
User name

Eagle Pass, TX

#22167 Mar 21, 2014
I'm not a politican
Casey Fewell

Castroville, TX

#22168 Mar 21, 2014
User name wrote:
I'm not a politican
Hey Able how are you ... I really miss you... I wish we could see each other.

There is some weird person posting.... it isn't all my My cousin, and my uncles helped me review it... Nasa pointed out some key points.... Its not Michael.... well a few may be but it has to do more with his ex... and that dude she is married to.... and yes Sir. I emailed a list of them to you ... double check.
Pail Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22169 Mar 21, 2014
yes Marshall... that's the issue Bond was arranging names to see what goes where... instead some one Assassinated someone... I know it.... I feel them.... but I still don't know who it was... and by the way how do I get a job with you.... I know I look crazy but this is really cool.
Pail Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#22170 Mar 21, 2014
Then I am talking to NASA's main control.... Pat... Why would Michael assassinate Marshall... How would they even Know one another and if so Michael is in deep DooKie Marshall is O'Niell original.... Michael Reynaldo Mason is Louisa Leals son.... and how would he even run into Marshall....Uncle Pat I really don't get that alien talk ... it must not be you. Must be a D. still messin with me.
Fed up

Houston, TX

#22171 Mar 21, 2014
Will you stop all this nonsense if you have something else to do? Someone has invited you to join them. http://www.topix.com/member/login...

Please go.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22172 Mar 21, 2014
Pail Wild Wood Flower wrote:
Then I am talking to NASA's main control.... Pat... Why would Michael assassinate Marshall... How would they even Know one another and if so Michael is in deep DooKie Marshall is O'Niell original.... Michael Reynaldo Mason is Louisa Leals son.... and how would he even run into Marshall....Uncle Pat I really don't get that alien talk ... it must not be you. Must be a D. still messin with me.
Still haven't taken your meds yet?.

Since: Feb 12

Houston, Texas

#22173 Mar 21, 2014
just a flower

Castroville, TX

#22174 Mar 21, 2014
M_a_r_i wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/cameron-tx/TI0PFV8A8HFO1CDO4
Do you realize I am going to have you fired... and brought down .... you interrogated me in a chat room did not read me my rights and did not even tell me the real reason why. everything that goes through this computer goes through dish and right into NASA ... Federal Government....so tonight a county cop Mark Esquivel illegally entrapped and interrogated an arraigned Washington elite of the federal Government .... hmmm nope sounds like this man had a not so good plan for his boy stan.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22175 Mar 21, 2014
M_a_r_i wrote:
Thanks. Finally a post that makes sense.
just a flower

Castroville, TX

#22176 Mar 22, 2014
M_a_r_i wrote:
trap this guy
Aliens NASA

Castroville, TX

#22177 Mar 22, 2014
I found this she has aids...
she took my good guy babe ARE YOU ABLE TO HELP THIS IS EMERGENCIE

Michelle this was ten hours ago

Aren't you proud and using your real name too. How impressive you appear to be.
Good to see you are able to keep it so REEL, Michael.

Fish much?:-\ n... please help me find him this was ten hours ago...
Aliens NASA

Castroville, TX

#22178 Mar 22, 2014
we gotta get scott on this babe... he helps .. hes my friend...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22179 Mar 22, 2014
Yaaaaawn.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22181 Mar 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Yaaaaawn.
What we have here Defiant is the cutting edge intelligence levels of New Age liberals! By the way, got the new Remington 1911 in, and brother, this thing is SWEET!! Selling it at cost, because I got an ammo deal with it. Frankly, most people who see it don't have the necessary knowledge to understand just how fine this thing is, one guy said "I gotta hi-point that's great", so I tossed him out. In a few weeks somebody who knows the 1911 will see it, and it will be gone. Some guy brought a broomhandle in that was PERFECT, I estimated it at five thousand dollars. Another guy brought in a1911 Colt made in 1916 that was worth seven thousand. Hope you're preparing for the big financial disaster that's coming. I'm stockpiling my arsenal. Among other things.
why

Hondo, TX

#22183 Mar 23, 2014
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22184 Mar 23, 2014
i see my last post got deleted real quick. I guess someone doesn't want the truth spread about the FEMA camps cpmplete with gas chamber and crematorium.

Oh well. just another day in the land of the free.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22185 Mar 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What we have here Defiant is the cutting edge intelligence levels of New Age liberals! By the way, got the new Remington 1911 in, and brother, this thing is SWEET!! Selling it at cost, because I got an ammo deal with it. Frankly, most people who see it don't have the necessary knowledge to understand just how fine this thing is, one guy said "I gotta hi-point that's great", so I tossed him out. In a few weeks somebody who knows the 1911 will see it, and it will be gone. Some guy brought a broomhandle in that was PERFECT, I estimated it at five thousand dollars. Another guy brought in a1911 Colt made in 1916 that was worth seven thousand. Hope you're preparing for the big financial disaster that's coming. I'm stockpiling my arsenal. Among other things.
The New Age liberals are just serving a purpose as a distraction from the depopulation and UN led one world government scheme. They won't know
until it's too late.

Been stocking up on some things as well. The 1911 R1 is a real nice pistol. I am more of a wheel gunner, but I love the 1911. The .460 Rowland made my dream come true about hunting with a 1911. Haven't had a chance to drop a hog with it yet but I will.

Last hog I shot in December was about a 70 yard shot with a rifle. Just a little neurosurgery. In the left ear and right out the right eye socket.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#22186 Mar 23, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The New Age liberals are just serving a purpose as a distraction from the depopulation and UN led one world government scheme. They won't know
until it's too late.
Been stocking up on some things as well. The 1911 R1 is a real nice pistol. I am more of a wheel gunner, but I love the 1911. The .460 Rowland made my dream come true about hunting with a 1911. Haven't had a chance to drop a hog with it yet but I will.
Last hog I shot in December was about a 70 yard shot with a rifle. Just a little neurosurgery. In the left ear and right out the right eye socket.
Some dude here dropped a five hundred pounder. I'll take a1911 over a Glock any day. Coming up in August to kill pigs myself. Just took in aS&W .38 2 inch barrel with the prettiest blueing job I ever saw, made in the sixties, in original box, papers and all, not a scratch anywhere. Supposed to freaking snow here Tuesday, miss Texas!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#22187 Mar 23, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Some dude here dropped a five hundred pounder. I'll take a1911 over a Glock any day. Coming up in August to kill pigs myself. Just took in aS&W .38 2 inch barrel with the prettiest blueing job I ever saw, made in the sixties, in original box, papers and all, not a scratch anywhere. Supposed to freaking snow here Tuesday, miss Texas!!
I never cared for Glock. Closest thing to a Glock that I have is a little Ruger LCP. So darn easy to conceal, but .380 is a little weak.

I remember S&W did a really nice bluing job on their revolvers. Only reason I went to Ruger is that Rugers stand up better to a steady diet of hot loads.

I don't miss the snow and ice at all but I could do without the stinking fire ants.
well caseys gone

Castroville, TX

#22188 Mar 23, 2014
the police took her boyfriend away....they said he want an American citizen.... they said they released her.... no one can find her though and one will answer the phone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
the music thread (Feb '12) Dec 10 Musikologist 32
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Why Leach Was Fired (Nov '11) Oct '14 CHARLES 2
Is Matador full of good people or not (Sep '11) Oct '14 CHARLES 5
Victims in Floyd County fatal collision identified Oct '14 CHARLES 1
Spur Music Thread (Oct '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 5
Dickens Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dickens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dickens News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dickens

Personal Finance