Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 940)

Showing posts 18,781 - 18,800 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

thats right we are doj approved. holder our brother in arms gave us permission back in 08 at the voting pole stations when our otha brotha obama was being elected. we talked about killing pos whitey and his babies back then. you think anything gonna happen now. we done succeeded in a few projects that woman in georgia pushing that pos white child. just wish she died along with the child then those young brave soldier's would have gotten away that old whitey at the vfw the whitey running got shot in back.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

and those whiteys at that navel yard. all brave black soldiers. this is just the beginning. just wait till s hit hits the fan and all the rest of us black muslims and homeland security disarm the whiteys and brown tacos mesicants. justice for treyvon will be served accordingly soon you will see.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

new black panthers wrote:
and those whiteys at that navel yard. all brave black soldiers. this is just the beginning. just wait till s hit hits the fan and all the rest of us black muslims and homeland security disarm the whiteys and brown tacos mesicants. justice for treyvon will be served accordingly soon you will see.
Yawn
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

yawn all you want to defiant one i know who you are you are all over russia topix too. i got yo number. when the real deal starts you will see defiant one.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

yawn all you want to defiant one i know who you are you are all over russia topix too. i got yo number. when the real deal starts you will see defiant one.
Yyaaawwwnnn.
SoulBro

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

The new black pampers. Just another entitlement for the black folks.
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Quite a few white devils took note of the relatively few armed and intelligent Korean Shop Owners with well placed and interlocking cones of fire, locked and loaded during the Rodney King flare of mass negritude. Seemed to have been kryptonite to black power. Some of us ofay bastards took note and are waiting anxiously for 21st century mass negritude as a new generation of sub simian angst appears. We be ready, "homey."
Razorback

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

We'll trade you Beebe for Perry.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

once our brotha in arms obama changes the presidential running term limits to unlimited terms he will stay in office and our other brotha rev wright will be vice president beitches. you just cant stand the fact a black mans in the white house. suck it up whiteys and brown tacos and give over the guns or die by homeland security and the new black government and united nations we will dissarm you
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

you cant over power homeland security and all tha ammo and armor personnel vehicles with the help of russia china and united nation idiots it would be a massacre of large porportions you would be terminated for what guns how crazy does that make you look. you brown mesicants tacos and whiteys. face it the black government will have all the guns then white and brown punks that all you will be punks without yo guns cause you cant fight anybody without a weapon.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

you like to shoot up pre schools and movie theatres. you crazy whites dont need guns you will be dissarmed soon just wait you will die if you dont turn over your guns. we know where every registerd gun is and we will track them down and if you dont have them hence you hid them and still wont turn them over you will be shot on spot. we cant wait for that, thats when the real shizzle dizzle will start. finaly the black man will be truely free and enslave the white man.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

just ask yo white brotha alex jones whats coming. he knows. we cant wait to get his azz to we want to take him live so we can torture his azz to death. we cant stand alex. maybe we will hook electrodes up to him and connect it to a car battery cut him wit dull knife and pour batery acid in his cuts and then shoot him in different body parts with a 22 till he dies. maybe even pour some acid down his throught. we cant wait till get ahold of w bush and cheny and do the same they will be tried of war crimes
never

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Proud Repub wrote:
Im Mexican and Im Conservative. Accept it.
Just today these latinos won the votes for governor
We now have a Latina Governor in New Mexico Susana Martinez (the first hispanic woman to be elected governor)
And We have a Latino Governor in Florida
(Marco Rubio)
Guess what they are Both Proud Republicans.
how about bennito barzzo 4 govern and laura barroz 4 secarty
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

just ask yo white brotha alex jones whats coming. he knows. we cant wait to get his azz to we want to take him live so we can torture his azz to death. we cant stand alex. maybe we will hook electrodes up to him and connect it to a car battery cut him wit dull knife and pour batery acid in his cuts and then shoot him in different body parts with a 22 till he dies. maybe even pour some acid down his throught. we cant wait till get ahold of w bush and cheny and do the same they will be tried of war crimes
Yawn

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Those race baiters are real bad Defiant.Yep.Real bad.Of course, smell ain't everything...
new black panthers

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

I nailed my mama.was good stuff too.
new black panthers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

to the above post naw thats a white thing only whites have sex with ther siblings and parents. and quit taking my name little beitch.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Those race baiters are real bad Defiant.Yep.Real bad.Of course, smell ain't everything...
True. Even if Pampers is just a little yellow puss hiding behind a computer screen, its posts suggest a sick mind craving attention.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

to the above post naw thats a white thing only whites have sex with ther siblings and parents. and quit taking my name little beitch.
Then why is your dad also your uncle?. I bet fathers day gets a little confusing for you, doesn't it?.
Captain Dan

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is your dad also your uncle?. I bet fathers day gets a little confusing for you, doesn't it?.
You give all Texans a bad name! Go back to your bunker Yankee!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,781 - 18,800 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dickens Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dickens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance