Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16699 Jan 21, 2014
Fed, you can't show proof that the bible is false so, can you show what parts of it are wrong?

Can you show where the bible says that Jesus isn't real?.

Back up your BS.

“uh huh, you bet, Ded Dawn”

Since: Jan 09

I believe you, honestly!

#16701 Jan 21, 2014
God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/ Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8

God's anger is fierce and endures long
Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5

God commands, approves of, and delights in burnt offerings,
sacrifices ,and holy days
Ex 29:36/ Lev 23:27/ Ex 29:18/ Lev 1:9
God disapproves of and has no pleasure in burnt offerings,
sacrifices, and holy days.
Jer 7:22/ Jer 6:20/ Ps 50:13,4/ Is 1:13,11,12

God accepts human sacrifices
2 Sam 21:8,9,14/ Gen 22:2/ Judg 11:30-32,34,38,39
God forbids human sacrifice
Deut 12:30,31

God tempts men
Gen 22:1/ 2 Sam 24:1/ Jer 20:7/ Matt 6:13
God tempts no man
James 1:13

God cannot lie
Heb 6:18
God lies by proxy; he sends forth lying spirits t deceive
2 Thes 2:11/ 1 Kings 22:23/ Ezek 14:9

Because of man's wickedness God destroys him
Gen 6:5,7
Because of man's wickedness God will not destroy him
Gen 8:21

God's attributes are revealed in his works.
Rom 1:20
God's attributes cannot be discovered
Job 11:7/ Is 40:28

There is but one God
Debut 6:4
There is a plurality of gods
Gen 1:26/ Gen 3:22/ Gen 18:1-3/ 1 John 5:7
why

Hondo, TX

#16702 Jan 21, 2014
test
GOTP

La Porte, TX

#16703 Jan 21, 2014
test
testd

Hondo, TX

#16704 Jan 22, 2014
test
UGG

La Porte, TX

#16705 Jan 22, 2014
Greg Abbott, of course! No Abortion Barbie in Texas!
uyrn

Castroville, TX

#16707 Jan 22, 2014
gt ngn r tcjm
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16708 Jan 24, 2014
Wendy Davis supporters MOCK Greg Abbott's disability.

https://www.projectveritas.com/breaking-new-v...
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16709 Jan 24, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
God tempts men
God tempts no man
God cannot lie
There is but one God
You or some other nonbeliever did a lot of work. So obviously you missed the most important scripture that pertains to unbelievers without God's Spirit:

1COR 2:14
But the natural man receiveth NOT the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither CAN he know them, because they are spiritually concerned.

It is impossible for a non-believer without the Holy Spirit to even remotely fathom what God is talking about. That would be like a little ant understanding what you are saying.

I believe you, honestly!

#16710 Jan 24, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>You or some other nonbeliever did a lot of work. So obviously you missed the most important scripture that pertains to unbelievers without God's Spirit:

1COR 2:14
But the natural man receiveth NOT the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither CAN he know them, because they are spiritually concerned.

It is impossible for a non-believer without the Holy Spirit to even remotely fathom what God is talking about. That would be like a little ant understanding what you are saying.
So... in other words... you have no argument.
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16711 Jan 25, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... in other words... you have no argument.
No. In plain words, you can't understand God unless you've been changed. All you can do is play "lawyer" with His word and murder people. The letter of the law kills but the Spirit gives life. And again: they wrest the scriptures to their own destruction. And again: who can know the mind of the Lord? And again: He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

And then, 2 Thes 2

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
corenthians

Castroville, TX

#16712 Jan 25, 2014
1-13 . m ? its me.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16713 Jan 25, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
God tempts men
God tempts no man
God cannot lie
There is but one God
Heavy you really have to know the language and the translations,akod,is one,it is a compound one,when the Israelites would say the The Lord is one,it is a compound one,my husband lives with the bible and has studied,really heavy,there are no contradictions,it would take a page to tell you all you pointed out,like you had said some of those things when I was young,now I know the truth,my husband is what you would call a bible scholar..Heavy if you really want to know pray and The Holy Spirit will reveal these things,have a blessed day friend!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16714 Jan 25, 2014
Sorry Heavy I mean to say when I was young I believed some of the same things.1112
right wing

Del Rio, TX

#16715 Jan 25, 2014
Wait to see where candidates stand on certain issues

I believe you, honestly!

#16716 Jan 25, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>No. In plain words, you can't understand God unless you've been changed. All you can do is play "lawyer" with His word and murder people. The letter of the law kills but the Spirit gives life. And again: they wrest the scriptures to their own destruction. And again: who can know the mind of the Lord? And again: He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

And then, 2 Thes 2

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Dude, I know God... we have a very close relationship.

He has been there for me my entire life.

He did not author a book so you can read about him.

The world is God's church... if you are here you are a member of his congregation.

His sermons are in session 24 hours a day... all you need to do is learn to listen to him and follow his direction.

You don't need a book for that... especially a book that the church uses to control and manipulate the people.

They lead you astray... and away from God... and let you believe they are leading you to him.

You should be very careful where you put your faith... and I'd never put it in a book.

I'd never put my faith in a church or a man.

No thanks, I am putting my faith where it belongs... I am putting my faith in God.
is this u mm

Castroville, TX

#16718 Jan 25, 2014
Follow your heart, Love is the voice of god. Our lord is a shepherd always watching over and guiding his flock, If one lamb may stray he will find it, it will not be left behind no matter how lost that lamb may be. The lord loves us so intensely that he sacrificed his son to wash away our sins with his blood. Listen to your gut instinct it is always right. The lord will not lead you astray as long as you can accept his love and listen to it. Our father who art n heaven, hallowed be thy name. thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven; give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, for thy has the kingdom, the power, and the glory, forever and ever. In Jesus' name I pray to the lord, I accept you; for you will never lead us astray. AMEN
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16719 Jan 26, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I know God... we have a very close relationship.
He has been there for me my entire life.
He did not author a book so you can read about him.
The world is God's church... if you are here you are a member of his congregation.
His sermons are in session 24 hours a day... all you need to do is learn to listen to him and follow his direction.
You don't need a book for that... especially a book that the church uses to control and manipulate the people.
They lead you astray... and away from God... and let you believe they are leading you to him.
You should be very careful where you put your faith... and I'd never put it in a book.
I'd never put my faith in a church or a man.
No thanks, I am putting my faith where it belongs... I am putting my faith in God.
This isn't about you. And it isn't about churchianity. This is about someone who has realized the truth about themselves; that they are messed up beyond repair and cannot do anything about it. And they are looking for answers. So the devil brings them across your post ridiculing a witness God has left us of His Son and making it sound like God can't make up His mind about things. No, the book didn't die for anyone's sins. But God made sure it survived to provide a witness and to give instruction and correction. Just because many people misuse it doesn't mean the baby should be tossed out with the bath water.

I believe you, honestly!

#16720 Jan 26, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't about you. And it isn't about churchianity. This is about someone who has realized the truth about themselves; that they are messed up beyond repair and cannot do anything about it. And they are looking for answers. So the devil brings them across your post ridiculing a witness God has left us of His Son and making it sound like God can't make up His mind about things. No, the book didn't die for anyone's sins. But God made sure it survived to provide a witness and to give instruction and correction. Just because many people misuse it doesn't mean the baby should be tossed out with the bath water.
Just because many people misuse it??

The Bible was created, designed and edited to be misused!!!

You're here today ready to defend with your life a book that has caused and excused more death, betrayal and the negative harnessing of mankind that any other book EVER!!!

You are so deep into mind control... you have no hope of seeing God... all you can see is deception... and you are happy to be deceived!!

God is here now... God can see you busying yourself destroying his gifts to mankind... and you think he's going to forgive you for that????

No if you don't change your ways he won't!!!!!!
wow

Nacogdoches, TX

#16721 Jan 26, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because many people misuse it??
The Bible was created, designed and edited to be misused!!!
You're here today ready to defend with your life a book that has caused and excused more death, betrayal and the negative harnessing of mankind that any other book EVER!!!
You are so deep into mind control... you have no hope of seeing God... all you can see is deception... and you are happy to be deceived!!
God is here now... God can see you busying yourself destroying his gifts to mankind... and you think he's going to forgive you for that????
No if you don't change your ways he won't!!!!!!
How would anyone who wants the Truth know if they were in error? Or who is a deceiver? Or that Jesus is the only way to God without the gift of the bible? How would anyone come to Christ without the schoolmaster? Yes men are corrupt and servants of evil. They try to corrupt God's word and get a following for themselves. But when you toss out God's record of Himself and His Son and call THAT the cause of murder and not the evil false teachers who are twisting the scripture, then you too start to sow tares. The book is not God and is not to be worshiped, but it does help a Truth seeker distinguish between what is of God, what is of the flesh and what is of the devil. Jesus Himself said that the words He spoke will judge us on the last day. The cost is too great to decide that His words can be ignored and then to go the next step and encourage others to ignore them too, calling them lies. Are you a Christian or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dickens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
the music thread (Feb '12) May '15 Musikologist 33
Spur Music Thread (Oct '13) Mar '15 Musikologist 6
Ralls taxpayers are getting robbed (Jul '14) Jan '15 Anonymous 3
Why Leach Was Fired (Nov '11) Oct '14 CHARLES 2
Is Matador full of good people or not (Sep '11) Oct '14 CHARLES 5
More from around the web

Dickens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dickens Mortgages