Pedestrian killed in Chino Hills car ...

Pedestrian killed in Chino Hills car crash

There are 48 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Pedestrian killed in Chino Hills car crash. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A 20-year-old Chino Hills man was struck by a car and killed Saturday. Jason Tennies was was walking west on Eucalyptus Avenue west of Chino Hills Parkway at 3:25 a.m. when a Nissan Pathfinder struck him, San Bernardino County coroner's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Andy

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Sure wish someone would proofread before they post..."Jason Tennies was was walking "
Chuy

Colton, CA

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Andy wrote:
Sure wish someone would proofread before they post..."Jason Tennies was was walking "
A person loses their life and all you can focus on is the typos and grammar. You must be a lot of fun to be around.
CJs

Chino Hills, CA

#3 Sep 27, 2010
The heading states he was killed "in" Chino Hills Car wash? That car wash is on Pipeline Ave. He was walking on Eucalyptus Avenue west of Chino Hills Parkway. What is wrong with the DB? Chino Hills car wash is not even on that street.

Since: Aug 10

Glendora, CA

#4 Sep 27, 2010
Let me guess, the driver was an Asian woman?
Sad but true

AOL

#5 Sep 27, 2010
CJs wrote:
The heading states he was killed "in" Chino Hills Car wash? That car wash is on Pipeline Ave. He was walking on Eucalyptus Avenue west of Chino Hills Parkway. What is wrong with the DB? Chino Hills car wash is not even on that street.
Where do you get "car wash" out of this article?
Sad but true

AOL

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Andy wrote:
Why? Are you easily confused? Or did it inconvenience you? Maybe you should ask for a refund?
truth

North Hollywood, CA

#7 Sep 27, 2010
what they failed to tell you is that he jumped in front of that vehicle as it was driving down eucalyptus.
check it out

Ontario, CA

#8 Sep 27, 2010
I have heard it is a possible suicide. that he jumped in front of the car. very sad. very tragic.
Yikers

Loma Linda, CA

#9 Sep 27, 2010
Feel sorry for the driver in this case!
RIPJT

Memphis, TN

#10 Sep 27, 2010
Yikers wrote:
Feel sorry for the driver in this case!
Feel sorry for the driver???? Really!!!! Jason Tennies was a wonderful person! Nobody is saying that this is not a sad thing for the driver, but why not feel sorry for him. For what he was struggling with..for not feeling like he could get some help...for not knowing how much everyone truly loved him! Feel sorry for his family and friends!!!!! People need to stop being so god damn hypocritical when none of you even really know what happened!!!! Nobody was there and none of you were him so instead of criticizing be sympathetic! RIP my friend Jason...we all miss you already!
RIPJT

Memphis, TN

#11 Sep 27, 2010
Critical** not hypocritical**
check it out

Ontario, CA

#12 Sep 27, 2010
no one has been criticizing....everyone agrees very sad and tragic. for all parties involved.
eric

Chino Hills, CA

#13 Sep 27, 2010
i live on eucalyptus street and i was very curious as to what was going on. i was coming home around 430am and there were police cars all around there
Liza Agsalud

Chino Hills, CA

#14 Sep 27, 2010
Jason Tennies was a great guy. He'll be missed.

If you know him there will be a benefit concert at PB&J Gallery and Studio on Saturday, Oct 2. Entry is $5, and memorial dvds will be sold for $5.

Visit facebook.com/photosbrushesandjams for more information.
a family member

Stockton, CA

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Rest gently, cousin.
TooSmoggy

Fresno, CA

#16 Sep 28, 2010
Very tragic.Lots of methheads walking at this time of morning.Watch out when you are out at this hour.
COUSINS OF JT

Boise, ID

#19 Sep 28, 2010
HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE JUDGE SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW... HE WAS NOT A METH HEAD... DONT TALK CRAP ABOUT PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. HE WAS A COLLEGE STUDENT AND IN A BAND. YOU PEOPLE WHO WRITE THIS SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY, THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, AND YOU WOULD BE HURT BY THESE NASTY RUMORS AS OUR FAMILY IS. TO ALL WHO KNEW JASON THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS. AND FOR THE REST OF YOU DIDNT YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU JASON RIP
a family member

Modesto, CA

#20 Sep 28, 2010
As you obviously didn't know Jason or his family, you haven't anything worthwhile to say. You thoughtlessly exacerbate the suffering of his friends and family.

As for friends and family, please report these offensive, abusive comments.

Don't allow your grief to close your hearts to the suffering of all involved. Compassion and love are your greatest gifts.
Wacto

AOL

#21 Sep 28, 2010
RIPJT wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel sorry for the driver???? Really!!!! Jason Tennies was a wonderful person! Nobody is saying that this is not a sad thing for the driver, but why not feel sorry for him. For what he was struggling with..for not feeling like he could get some help...for not knowing how much everyone truly loved him! Feel sorry for his family and friends!!!!! People need to stop being so god damn hypocritical when none of you even really know what happened!!!! Nobody was there and none of you were him so instead of criticizing be sympathetic! RIP my friend Jason...we all miss you already!
He probably feels sorry for the driver because in the majority of cases where the pedestrian is hit it's the fault of the pedestrian. They usually step out into the street or try to get across when it's unsafe. By then it's unavoidable for the driver. If the pedestrian is killed they've put the driver in a situation where their life is now changed forever. It can be horrifying for a driver to have a pedestrian step out in front of them when they have no way of stopping in time. They have to pay for the pedestrians mistake. Sometimes pay with horrible memories and visions for a lifetime.
Joi

Van Nuys, CA

#22 Sep 28, 2010
Jason is my family and he was the most amazing kid ever. Handsome, funny, responsible. He was a college student, he tutored children, a good son, a good friend and everyon loved him. He was talented, he played guitar and had a black belt in karate. Amazing person. What happened to him is so wrong and so cruel and not anyones fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diamond Bar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco Looking for Union Support in City HaHa 17 min Tuttle Fam Bam 2
Davis is the best Councilmember money can buy 56 min thirty zero 1
Rodriguez Jig is Up your a Lozano Boy 1 hr Tuttle Fam Bam 2
Sid Mousavi Deal Going to Hurt Three Amigos 1 hr Just money 1
Murabito is the best Councilmember money can buy 7 hr thirty one 1
Pacheco Rats out Lozano on Bounced Check 7 hr Strange 4
Mayor and Pacheco Liars Tribune Confirms FPPC F... 7 hr Pucker time 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Diamond Bar Mortgages