Massena Police blotter

Sep 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North Country Now

Mary M. Sullivan, 83, of 600 State Route 131, Massena was ticketed by Massena Village Police for running a stop sign at 11:31 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of Grove Street and Ridgewood Avenue.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2013
broken

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Lazy town cops.Try doing your job instead of hassling old ladies at a stop sign that should not even be there. Where are you when the drug addicts are making deals all over our sreets? Sitting on your lazy butt making it look like you are doing something.I seen your toke arrests with the task force,but guess what? They are right back at it.They know the town cops will not stand in the way of business as usual.It is pretty sad when we can't let our children walk to a friends house or go bike riding because of all the junkies and their pit bulls stalking around our main streets.Why don't you park your damn car where it counts?Too much like work , right?
Stupid man

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Someone's Gramma got a ticket and you're sad... Well think of someone running a stop sign and hitting grammy's car! Would you be upset then? Boy the police can't win... If they are writing tickets... They are scum... If they aren't they are lazy?

You actually called them LAZY! Seems that cop wasn't lazy at least.... Hahaha
Local

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Read the differences between the Potsdam police blotter and the Massena blotter. In Potsdam if someone commits a minor infraction, quite often they are issued a "verbal" warning. In Massena they hand out tickets like crazy. Why I ask? Why the difference?
wahhh

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Ole Nana needs to park the ford focus and take the transit
currier

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Local wrote:
Read the differences between the Potsdam police blotter and the Massena blotter. In Potsdam if someone commits a minor infraction, quite often they are issued a "verbal" warning. In Massena they hand out tickets like crazy. Why I ask? Why the difference?
i make them write tickets or loose their job.I look good to the public but i dont want the people to like my cops. i own them.
WhataShame

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Just because she is 83 does not give her the right to break the law...
Skeeter

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Local wrote:
It's all about the money! Warnings don't generate revenue !!!!!!
bob

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

I used to live on ridgewood. Grove st. Was a racetrack until they put that stop sign there. I've seen the cops parked on ridgewood waiting for someone to blow thru there. I agree that's a wasted resource just sitting there. But the stop sign was a good idea that didn't happen soon enough in that neighborhood.
curious

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Who ticketed the elderly lady...I hope she didn't loose her license because of it.
Lose vs Loose

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

You retards need to go back to school and at least complete the 5th grade where they teach the kids the difference between "lose" and "loose"...
No surprise

Gatineau, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Lose vs Loose wrote:
You retards need to go back to school and at least complete the 5th grade where they teach the kids the difference between "lose" and "loose"...
Calling people 'retards' doesn't make you look any smarter than people who misuse words.
Please

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Try driving in potsdam without getting pulled over late at night for dwi, when you're just driving at night! Potsdam cops are way worse. Believe me.... People get pulled over for "crossing the white line" a total farse!! But they do it to see if you have been drinking.

Everyone knows it and talks about how much bs it is but when it is your word against there's, well all I can say is don't drink and drive in Pdam! Or drive late at night sober unless you want the harassment....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dexter Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••