Click on an option to vote

YES!

absolutely

i dont know him

nah

wiber

Old Forge, NY

#1 Jul 11, 2010
I dont know if Alec is , but likely the person that posted this stupid post is a creep. get a life, get a wife, get a job or move to russia

we have better things to do then to look at this crap.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Police say Dexter resident

had sex with 14-year-old

CROGHAN A Dexter man was arrested early Wednesday on second-degree counts of rape and criminal sex act after state troopers found him with a 14-year-old village girl in his car behind the village barn on Convent Street.

The girl admitted they had sex, police said.

Alec L. Savage, 18, of 121 Lakeview Drive, Dexter, also was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. He was sent to Lewis County jail, Lowville, by New Bremen Town Justice Earl Auctor, who set bail at $5,000.

Police said troopers responded to a dispatch shortly after 1 a.m. by the Lewis County Sheriff's Department; a 911 caller had made a suspicious vehicle report.

read that and now tell me if you think he's a creep
wibar

Gloversville, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2010
I have no idea if he is a creep. For someone to post a question with no info about someone is stupid. And what does it have to do with this HH site? I can see where it has nothing to do with that town that has so many problems of its own, why bring more to it by posting something stupid.
ahem

Watertown, NY

#5 Jul 17, 2010
wibar wrote:
I have no idea if he is a creep. For someone to post a question with no info about someone is stupid. And what does it have to do with this HH site? I can see where it has nothing to do with that town that has so many problems of its own, why bring more to it by posting something stupid.
read the police report poated above, thats why hes a creep and thats where the oxygen thief lives
chillin

Auburn, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2010
so all u that say that alec savage is a creep is 1oo% correct, ik how much of a creep he really....i feel like trowing up as i say this, he is an very old friend of mine and he is a chomo, he likes lil 14 yr girls because he can manipulate them into doing anything he wants trust me thats the way he is....and mr. wibar can piss off, ppl post shit like this 2 worn ppl not 2 hang out with kids like that and i do have a life and i do have a wife so even if this person dont have a life or a wife doesnt mean there wrong think about it....
shorty

Chaumont, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2010
i think who ever said all that stuff is right he is a creeper.......... well wont be seen him anytime soon

Location hidden

#8 Aug 2, 2010
chillin wrote:
so all u that say that alec savage is a creep is 1oo% correct, ik how much of a creep he really....i feel like trowing up as i say this, he is an very old friend of mine and he is a chomo, he likes lil 14 yr girls because he can manipulate them into doing anything he wants trust me thats the way he is....and mr. wibar can piss off, ppl post shit like this 2 worn ppl not 2 hang out with kids like that and i do have a life and i do have a wife so even if this person dont have a life or a wife doesnt mean there wrong think about it....
I respect your honesty. and you are right i posted this to warn people about him, not to let their young daughters near this chomo. i hope this didnt happen to someone you know?

Location hidden

#9 Aug 2, 2010
shorty wrote:
i think who ever said all that stuff is right he is a creeper.......... well wont be seen him anytime soon
what do you mean we won't be seeing this ass pirate soon? is he finally being locked up?
Anonymous

Cortland, NY

#10 Sep 1, 2010
SpencerIce wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect your honesty. and you are right i posted this to warn people about him, not to let their young daughters near this chomo. i hope this didnt happen to someone you know?
u have a nice house...its a shame it wont be there for much longer. nice knowin ya :)
the legend

Watertown, NY

#11 Oct 14, 2010
sixfiftynine is alec.... he's a bitch.... he threatens to burn people's homes all the time because he's too much of a good for nothing fucking bitch to actually confront somebody unless its his defenseless little brother... he even had to sucker punch him because he would've gotten his ass kicked if he would have confronted the poor kid. he's a bitch.... a bitch.....end of story..... he's a pill head and a theif because he's to goddamn lazy to earn anything. he's a bitch..... you're a bitch sixfiftynine aka alec savage.... chomo bitch loser baby go cry to your mother nobody feels sorry for you.... rot like road kill bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gina Presley Feb 28 Jman 1
Watertown Mayor Jeffrey Graham says arena upgra... Feb 26 HeMadeSoMany 1
is my man gay Feb 26 HeMadeSoMany 7
wwny (Sep '13) Feb 25 curious 4
11 charged with public assistance fraud (Jun '13) Feb 25 HeMadeSoMany 3
Watertown man sentenced to up to 7 years in pri... Feb 25 HeMadeSoMany 1
20 Year old Running for Watertown City Mayor! Feb 20 the real h2otown 5
Dexter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web