Arrest at derby
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Derby goer

Haslet, TX

#1 Sep 23, 2012
What happened at the derby last night with the young boy that was arrested for resisting arrest. I heard there was a video of the whole thing and heard it was more of a police brutality than anything.
balls that clank

Sikeston, MO

#2 Sep 23, 2012
Nope. I was 10 foot from it.
What I saw was he was on the fence acting a fool and when the cops came he acted a bigger fool and they took his dumb ass to the ground and hauled him out
coon hunter

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 23, 2012
who was it?
balls that clank

Sikeston, MO

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Don't know

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 23, 2012
No police brutality. He was acting a fool and got thrown on the ground and arrested while some lady was screaming and grabbing at them yelling he's only 17. The boy was yanking his arms away and resisting. It took 3 officers to handcuff him.
coon hunter

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 23, 2012
who won the derby
4 wheeler man

Haslet, TX

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Ok just courios but did they ask him to his face to set down or just grabbed him and threw him to the ground. From what I hear there was someone in the stands that videoed the whole thing.

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Sep 23, 2012
4 wheeler man wrote:
Ok just courios but did they ask him to his face to set down or just grabbed him and threw him to the ground. From what I hear there was someone in the stands that videoed the whole thing.
They took his arm and told him to get away from the fence and he jerked it back and told them to leave him alone but not so nicely. Then they grabbed his arms and tried to put them behind his back. He was fighting the whole time. I was sitting right there also. Tell them to show you the video. He was very out of line. I don't know any of the people and I felt sorry for the lady but she's lucky they didn't arrest her also. I'm assuming she was his mom or related to him somehow. I don't think he should have went to jail or anything but maybe next time he won't treat an officer that way.
ttm3g

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Does anybody on here have a video I woul like to see what Happend
fact setter

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2012
he was never told to sit down he didn't see who it was grabbing him like any young man their goin to grab back then he realized it was cops and it was too late they grabbed his neck and took him down so for you to be sittin ten feet from him maybe yours eyes should be checked. he was a seventeen year old kid. he wasn't fighting the whole time there was no time to even fight. what happened last night was pulled way out of proportion and I'm sure if there is a video people will realize that. The lady was his mother I'm sure anyone's mother would have reacted the same way when it comes to their kids. and if you think I am wrong I will pray for you all. the good lord witnessed it and even if the boy shouldn't be down there he was not the only one the whole night who was at the fence yellin and he shouldn't be charged with police assault or resisting an arrest he has his whole life ahead of him.
balls that clank

Sikeston, MO

#11 Sep 23, 2012
My eyes are just fine. He was acting a fool. And when he saw the cops he did fight harder and got his ass cuffed and hauled out. First off if he would of been a normal 17 year old and not a hick looking redneck he may of got to finish watching the derby but nope he must not of been raised to respect the law.
I don't really car for cops my self but I do respect the law.
I seen it

Campbell, MO

#12 Sep 23, 2012
I was there and yes the kid was wrong. The police were also wrong and I think a little rough on the kid! There was several people not just the kid acting up. The red headed man being a fool toward the end making dirty gestures to the guy in the no. 55 car should of been arrested! The woman that right before the kid was arrested that walked away from the police and slapped Them away and then returned to the crowd she should of been arrested! I think the cops was watching for her and the kid picked the wrong time to get raulled up! I know several children witnessed this and was terrified because of it. I also noticed several people with young children leave after this. If there is video then I personally think it should be reviewed for all parties involved peace of mind.
balls that clank

Sikeston, MO

#13 Sep 23, 2012
U talking about the woman yelling ??
1-800-rent-a-cop

Morley, MO

#14 Sep 23, 2012
From what I seen last night the police were way out of line, not just with the teenager but I witnessed them walk up to a Mexican guy and tell him he's in the wrong town and he needs to leave. And followed him to his car harassing him the whole way.
balls that clank

Sikeston, MO

#15 Sep 23, 2012
The guy on the fence acting a fool had it comeing.
balls that clank

Sikeston, MO

#16 Sep 23, 2012
Ok. Lets all ban together. Get t-shirts made and sing songs and all hold hands for this kid
If his mother had raised him right she would of told him to sit down and shut up. But. That's what happens when country comes to town.
Don't know nothing about cops and Mexicans Didn't see that.
But did see the cops and this kids. And saw some guy standing there like he was gonna do something. Ya. Go ahead hero let me know how it works out for ya. Lol.
Short and sweet. Kid was acting a fool. Now he can act a fool in jail
Lawsuit Time

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Sep 23, 2012
From all the posts I've read, and knowing this boy as well as I do, he has never ever had a run in with the police, he is a very good student & has always been an outstanding member of Kennett society! Everyone gets fired up at Derby's & he has his own car to run in derbys, I know from the past years dexter cops are just as bad as Kennett they get on their "I'm a badass kick" & the innocent becomes victims. The officers I'm sure will have their hands full when an investigation into these allegations are brought to light & I do hope that this boys family files suit against these officers as well as the PD, and we all know that an investigation into the procedures the officers used can and will put them without a job just as they are doing in Kennett now too! Good riddens to you punk ass cops picking on a teenager and nothing to back up your story of assault on officers!
Ur My Bitch

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Sep 23, 2012
balls that clank wrote:
Ok. Lets all ban together. Get t-shirts made and sing songs and all hold hands for this kid
If his mother had raised him right she would of told him to sit down and shut up. But. That's what happens when country comes to town.
Don't know nothing about cops and Mexicans Didn't see that.
But did see the cops and this kids. And saw some guy standing there like he was gonna do something. Ya. Go ahead hero let me know how it works out for ya. Lol.
Short and sweet. Kid was acting a fool. Now he can act a fool in jail
You seem to know so much about this family and his raising, you say this is what happens when country comes to town, please !!! You sound like a low life bitch and I would love to meet you personally.... I live in Kennett and I can tell you this, DEXTER SUCKS ASS & you should stop sucking on your mommas tit !! This country girl since hey I live in Kennett can shove my country foot right up your ass and out of your mouth! Karma is such a blessing and your day will come!!
1-800-rent-a-cop

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2012
Those "officers" are prolly sitting at home right now watching re-runs of Cops episodes jerking off
balls that clank

Sikeston, MO

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Don't know the kid or the family. But like I said. Mom should of told him to sit down and shut up.
And I'm not from dexter
And I'm not Ur bitch or anyone else's
May b if u stop being a bitch Ur kid wouldn't b in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Holt 4 hr ugh 3
wheres roni? 5 hr just wonderin 1
Tracey Jackson 6 hr Juswondering 1
Daniel Hagy got tosha fields knocked up 9 hr just me 8
John and Tonya Simpson (Apr '10) 9 hr just me 12
Life Questions 11 hr Shiner 31
Robert Pierce (Jul '15) 15 hr Kisses 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages