First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need a cake

Mooresville, IN

#1 Jun 3, 2009
I have heard of a couple of really good wedding cake decorators from dexter, but am not sure who they are. I would really appreciate anyone's help if they could give me some information.
you know

Dexter, MO

#2 Jun 3, 2009
need a cake wrote:
I have heard of a couple of really good wedding cake decorators from dexter, but am not sure who they are. I would really appreciate anyone's help if they could give me some information.
Susan Waters is awesome. She did our wedding cake in 98 and is still going strong. She works at Harps(coundtyr mart) in Dexter. You could go up there and talk to her or call up there. she is a really good person and will do everything she can to help you out.
out there

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 3, 2009
Try calling Phyllis Menley. It will be under Eugene Menley in the phone book. They live in Dexter. She did my wedding cake over 27 years ago and she still makes any kind of cake that you want. She will decorate it anyway you want and she's not expensive at all. Not only are they beautiful and are also delicious...........
nothin stupid

Dexter, MO

#4 Jun 3, 2009
need a cake wrote:
Pat Robertson, she is in the phone book. She did ours with lighting and a fountain and Three tiers for 85.00. It was so beautiful and fed 50-60 people. She will come and set-up and take down at no extra charge. Good Luck

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Jun 3, 2009
Tammy Turner is fantastic. She has done a couple of wedding cakes in my family. She always does our birthday cakes and things like that. She had pictures of her cakes at one time and I'm sure she still does. Plus she can make just about anything that you put in front of her face. She is in the phone book under Tammy and Ronald Turner. I would recommend her to anyone.
Martha Stewart

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 5, 2009
I agree with "nothin stupid"..Pat Robinson is fantastic! Her husband's name is Carroll and they live in Dexter. Susan Waters is very good too. I've used both for many occassions and never been disappointed.
The Truth

Campbell, MO

#7 Jun 8, 2009
Mandy Noble is fantastic!! She can do anything you want!! He has the most amazing cakes! Not for just certain occastions but all! Just give her a call!! 5*5*9*6*6*0*6
sister

Dexter, MO

#8 Jun 9, 2009
Trish Vandeven is goddess when it comes to cake baking. SHE IS AMAZING; she can do any kind of cake. She is honestly nothing short of AMAZZZING and it comes to baking. And her cakes not only look great but taste amazing. She isnt in dexter but she is in bloomfield. She is in the phonebook under Trish's. Give her a try!!!:)
alumni

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 10, 2009
sister wrote:
Trish Vandeven is goddess when it comes to cake baking. SHE IS AMAZING; she can do any kind of cake. She is honestly nothing short of AMAZZZING and it comes to baking. And her cakes not only look great but taste amazing. She isnt in dexter but she is in bloomfield. She is in the phonebook under Trish's. Give her a try!!!:)
I agree Trisha Vandeven is by far the best person in Southeast Missouri for cakes. She can make ANYTHING!!! Every single one of her cakes not only looks AMAZING but taste better than anything anyone else does. Besides that her prices are extremely reasonable. She even does all sorts of cakes, I wouldn't use anyone else. BUT you better call and see if she is available, everyone wants a Trish cake and sometimes she is booked. You will not find a nicer lady either.

Cordova, TN

#10 Jun 10, 2009
I remember Tammy (she owned a bakery there in Dexter) I also remember Kathryn Bein she worked for Tammy she is also good
ckjohnson

Lawrenceville, IL

#11 Sep 22, 2009
would like to find someone in dexter to make a 50th wedding anniversay cake for my parents
Just Me

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Sep 24, 2009
Susan Waters is exellent she does fantastic work she works at Harps!!!!!!! she is very sweet also.
Ace of cakes

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 Sep 24, 2009
Anyone ever watched it. They can make awesome ckes. I wish i could do that stuff.
no to harps

Dexter, MO

#14 Sep 24, 2009
Just Me wrote:
Susan Waters is exellent she does fantastic work she works at Harps!!!!!!! she is very sweet also.
EVERYTIME i get a cake at harps they mess somthing up on it i gave them 4 chances and after they messed up my aniversary cake that was the last straw for me!!!!
cakes

United States

#15 Sep 25, 2009
I would recommend Trish Vandeven also. She did my wedding cake in last year in June. It was a beautiful cake and it also tasted awesome. Even a year later, the taste wasn't bad. We also get alot of birthday cakes from Tammy Turner. We called her first to do our wedding cake but she was all booked up. She makes some awesome cakes also. They taste wonderful.
Ha Ha

Andover, KS

#16 Sep 25, 2009
Susan Waters did my bridal shower cake and my wedding and grooms cake it was GREAT she dont make them at harps she makes them at her home and she will deliver it and set it up for you! she is REALLY great I would post pictures of all three cakes but I dont know how to post pictures or if you can!

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Sep 29, 2009
Trisha Vandeven does make awesome cakes. She is going through treatment for breast cancer right now but I heard she is doing great and back to doing cakes. I would recommed her for all types of cakes, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, showers anything. Her 3D cakes are amazing...and they taste good too.
cakes

United States

#18 Jul 3, 2013
I don't think Susan waters works at harps anymore. But I worked there for a little while and I know that there are about 8-10 people there that take the cake orders. Your lucky if you can read them!
cakes

United States

#19 Jul 3, 2013
I don't think Susan waters works at harps anymore. But I worked there for a little while and I know that there are about 8-10 people there that take the cake orders. Your lucky if you can read the orders! So you can't always blame the cake decorator.
Yep

Dexter, MO

#20 Jul 4, 2013
I agree Trish Vandeven. She is awesome:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy at dexter walmart (Oct '13) 1 hr justsayin 9
ulanda kevitt 2 hr Captain Obvious Says 4
Plexus Slim Saved My Marriage 2 hr justsayin 17
think i saw a Bigfoot today 11 hr Doyle 7
Tysonsegragated 19 hr Citizen Kane 5
Does anyone know Shane Shafer? (Nov '08) 21 hr pissedoff 33
Boogie Woods (Mar '08) 22 hr Scott B 252
Dexter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?