Perry Mason

AOL

#42 Apr 24, 2008
Mitch C wrote:
You made some good points I had forgotten about some of those, like the currie thing. as far as knowing your posts, they do stick out. often as inflammatory, but usually intelligent as well. the intelligent sticks out on these boards. not really sure i buy into the king case being a cover-up, but you have a right to your opinion and sounds like you may be more informed than me on that case.
I was just taking a stand against painting a whole profession or group with one brush. Especially with my Uncles death. No you are not hitting close to home with me, I am not a cop or even that close to any. But there is a group on these boards that believe everthing is corrupt from top to bottom and I find that hard to believe they are that good at cover ups, hell even Nixon was caught.
Your wrong about the name changes but does not really matter, the whole thing is anonymous anyway. what board meeting are you gearing up for, do cops have board meetings?
I often disagree with you but respect your right to your opinion. To paraprase Gunnery Sgt. Highway from the movie Heartbreak Ridge, Just because I’m agreeing to disagree doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning.
Well ok,Im not as some would think around these parts but we all have our opinion .I have almost got to big for two in the shower but it sounds warm.
cape girardeau

Dexter, MO

#43 Apr 24, 2008
i have used justin kelley for years now and he is just fantastic. hes a very smart individual and super easy to talk to
vit-c

United States

#44 Apr 24, 2008
definately JUSTIN KELLEY!
Perry Mason

AOL

#45 Apr 24, 2008
They say the latex twins in Bloomfield are slick.
who knows

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Apr 26, 2008
I don't know of any I would trust. I think they all work together
Sagi

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Apr 26, 2008
what do you need one for

Saint Louis, MO

#49 May 4, 2008
Are the Latex twins single?
Perry Mason

AOL

#50 May 4, 2008
guest wrote:
Are the Latex twins single?
Yes they are.
Mayday

Malden, MO

#51 May 4, 2008
who is good as far as filing bankruptcy for credit cards?
Perry Mason

AOL

#52 May 4, 2008
Just about anyone can do that job,all we do is stand beside you while the mediator ask you a few questions but you may want to ask our GUEST since she seems to know everything about the laws around hooterville.
Malpractice suit

United States

#53 May 4, 2008
[
Who would be a good malpractice attorney?
Perry Mason

AOL

#54 May 4, 2008
Malpractice suit wrote:
[
Who would be a good malpractice attorney?
Start with tho missouri bar and then go away from hooterville and hire a well know attorney that has referances. The General Lee is running like a striped ass ape still,cooter put some new rubbers on her then me and bobby went around the courthouse square on two wheels. Officer Moody and Mccoy chased me and bobby but couldnt hold a light to the General Lee,we flatened a few hills on the way out of town and left Officer Andy Holden and his dog looking like they were just had,then Boss Hog gave it a shot but his new ride shut down on him.Hear her rumble,he he
proud chink

Saint Louis, MO

#55 May 6, 2008
i totally agree that this area is really bad about who ya r n who ya know. as for robin rodgers i wouldnt let her defend my dog she is a snob n thinks she is better than everyone else cuz she has a few dollars in her pocket. if it rained she would drown. but then that is with most of the ppl here in dexter

United States

#56 May 6, 2008
proud chink wrote:
i totally agree that this area is really bad about who ya r n who ya know. as for robin rodgers i wouldnt let her defend my dog she is a snob n thinks she is better than everyone else cuz she has a few dollars in her pocket. if it rained she would drown. but then that is with most of the ppl here in dexter
You know I really dont care for Robin either but seeing how she just lost her husband lets not bash her right now.
Hmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#57 May 6, 2008
Robin did a good job of representing our family in a case a few years ago! It isn't necessary to resort to name calling to let others know you do NOT recommend someone.
PBMO

Traverse City, MI

#58 May 12, 2008
Advice, stay away from Ron Little.
i know

United States

#59 May 12, 2008
PBMO wrote:
Advice, stay away from Ron Little.
I agree he is a jerk, he is a rip off,over priced d$$khead
lawyer

Saint Louis, MO

#60 May 13, 2008
How good is CH Parsons?
Need a lawyer

Saint Louis, MO

#61 May 13, 2008
???
PBMO

Traverse City, MI

#62 May 13, 2008
CH is good get ready to shell out serious bucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghost Hunters (Apr '09) 36 min Guess 32
Hes not here 1 hr Concerned 12
angie gray or grey 2 hr just me 7
Jennifer Barnes from ww wood you need to read t... 3 hr Jeniffer 5
just really do 9 hr susan ees 1
Judge Joe Z. Satterfield - Abuse of Power? (Dec '13) 10 hr Red red red 40
Daniel Hagy 17 hr Lot lizard 28

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance