Waterloo, Canada

#1 Jul 29, 2010
So who's cheating on who at Emcom?
and here we go

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 29, 2010
wanna kniw wrote:
So who's cheating on who at Emcom?
Who gives a rats ass, learn to spell......and most likely You are cheating AND being cheated on, so there.
bobo

Dexter, MO

#3 Jul 29, 2010
spell what i thought it was called frabicio or some weird ass name now
yes

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jul 29, 2010
It was Emcom but it is now call Faucia.
no way

United States

#5 Jul 30, 2010
It's Faurecia

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Are they hiring?
wahh

Dexter, MO

#7 Jul 30, 2010
CORRECTION MORON...it was called EMCON...with an N. Stop getting on topix if you can't spell even spell the title correctly!
Spelling police

United States

#8 Jul 30, 2010
Damn wahh... didnt know you were the spelling police. Were you offended by the EmCUM or are you just sensitive?
Hmm

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2010
wahh wrote:
CORRECTION MORON...it was called EMCON...with an N. Stop getting on topix if you can't spell even spell the title correctly!
It's always funny when one gets on here trying to be a smartass and screws up worse than the person they are calling out!What the hell was this "Stop getting on topix if you can't spell even spell the title correctly"? Maybe you should have put "Stop getting on topix if you can't even spell the title correctly". If I were you I would stop trying to be a smartass and agree that anyone can make a small mistake.
Y does it matter

Delphi, IN

#10 Jul 30, 2010
This topic is ridiculous, y is it important to you to find out who is cheating at faurecia? If your husband or wife works there and u suspect they are cheating, then you should talk to them about it..not get on topix and start a bunch of nonsense!
i guess its

Kennett, MO

#11 Jul 31, 2010
Lisa Arvin @ emcum .com
What a beep

Delphi, IN

#12 Aug 3, 2010
Kim
Lisa

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 6, 2010
yes wrote:
It was Emcom but it is now call Faucia.
Actually. It was Emcon, now Faurecia
Lisa

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Aug 6, 2010
oops, apparently there's a Lisa out there somebody dont like. haha I'm NOT her, just so everybody knows, I dont work there but my husband does.
mine 2

Mount Morris, MI

#15 Aug 6, 2010
My boyfriend works there too, he works the day shift and in my opinion he is there more then here which makes it a little complicated because there is never time enough for spending time with our kids as a family, my point is is that being around bullshit tramps more then the home life sucks when they see them more then they see home life, I trust him and he would always telll me any time before when a girl would say something, but I don't like the idea that it happens at their own work place, my thoughts are if u have a job there or anywhere else then u keep that crap away from the job and do it on your own time. It just makes all of us women look bad and let men know that they're just a piece of *ss that they don't have to respect and then kick them to the curb after a lay! Not really so much of a thing to consider in the end now is it?
Well then

Dallas, TX

#16 Aug 7, 2010
Angela jarrett
What a beep

Dexter, MO

#17 Aug 11, 2010
Who's angela doin?
Ex Emcon Watcher

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2010
What a beep wrote:
Who's angela doin?
Hope it is not Jaaaack Beeeeckr, sorry I studdard. Takes to long for me to understand a damn word, let alone a sentence. Takes a half hour to comprehend the story. kudos jb. Hope life is better after you wrecked a potential comeback!
i dont think so
#19 Aug 14, 2010
What a beep wrote:
Kim
Kim who? Who is she messin with?
What a beep

Albion, IL

#20 Aug 15, 2010
kim is doing spencer pedigo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Hull 2 hr Melissa Hull Johnson 89
the size 3 hr palmer 3
starving child 4 hr concern 4
Orlando Sandy Hook Columbine staged or not 5 hr Happynow 2
Daniel Hagy and Jessica Clark 12 hr Jessica family me... 18
FBC Drama 13 hr Broken 46
erik zerr (Nov '15) 14 hr Itty Bitty Erik 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages