First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Blue Ray Mundo

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 23, 2010
So, went there today, and got a guided tour from one of the employees. Seemed like a pretty nice place, and they had reasonable pricing. Kinda hard to keep track of all the deals though, but I'm not complaining. So far I'm impressed with the place. It even had that new store smell, which is hard to accomplish when you're a new movie place in the same building as the old movie place, but maybe they sell that scent in a spray bottle :)

Anyway, got 5 bluray movies for less than eight dollars after all the deals. The man who gave the tour was real friendly, and I will be telling my friends and family about the place. No, I don't work there, and no I've never gotten on here and written a place up... this is kind of a first for me. Just thought the place seemed pretty cool, and I'm glad we've got a place to rent from again.
dexgirl

Catlin, IL

#2 Jul 23, 2010
Just wondering if their selection is as large as Movie Gallery's was?
MrHothead

Austin, TX

#4 Jul 23, 2010
They have any porn?
Blue Ray Mundo

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 23, 2010
No, I doubt they have porn at a place called "Family Video." Granted, there are some rental stores whose adult sections are the only things keeping them afloat, but that apparently isn't the case here. I thought their selection was really good for a new store, old and new releases alike.
supa

Kennett, MO

#7 Jul 24, 2010
Yea, they have goood deals, but you cant forget about the grandfather movie store (downtown video).
Peanuts Wife

Vincennes, IN

#8 Jul 24, 2010
Went in there today, and got 10 movies for less than $7. I think that's awesome! They were super friendly, and we also got a guided tour. I won't use Downtown video because he wants to charge you $5 to rent a movie for one stinkin night! Plus Larry is a pervert!
Truth Teller

Catlin, IL

#9 Jul 24, 2010
Larry wasn't staring at you because he's a pervert. He was wondering how such a fat pig could walk without breaking her ankles.
Guest

Catlin, IL

#10 Jul 24, 2010
Downtowns rentals are NOT $5 a night.....unless you're talking about porn!!! I think Larry's a great guy too by the way.
yeah they do

Kennett, MO

#11 Jul 24, 2010
Blue Ray Mundo wrote:
No, I doubt they have porn at a place called "Family Video." Granted, there are some rental stores whose adult sections are the only things keeping them afloat, but that apparently isn't the case here. I thought their selection was really good for a new store, old and new releases alike.
They have a BACK ROOM as they call it for adults!!!!!!
Lets hope

United States

#12 Jul 25, 2010
Yes they have hardcore porn in the back that u can rent
Family Video Fan

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 25, 2010
My wife and I went in yesterday fo rthe tour and got memberships, the girl was nice and we like they way things are now. Of course I really wish they would have hired me when I applied so I could make money and then rent the movies, but oh well.
Family Video Fan

United States

#18 Jul 26, 2010
Wow I only wished I was hired, I was never attacked by any one. I wouldnt mind being attacked by one girl there but oh well.
customer

Fort Collins, CO

#19 Jul 26, 2010
support DOWNTOWN VIDEO NEVER ARE THEY RUDE.

Downtown video is my video store and they even waive the late fee once in a while. They reserve movies and are FRIENDLY. Sometimes you are even greeted by a big wet kiss from SGT.

it is great!!
Sara N

United States

#20 Jul 26, 2010
Well all, how is everyone doing this afternoon? I'm glad to see that most of you have had a great experience with us, we love to have you all there. A few points of entry: 1)yes, we do have an Adult room. It is off the beaten path so if you don't want to even see the sign, you don't have to. Family Video is about family, and you might ask, how can you have that if you are for the family? Well, we have something there for the whole family. And we'll leave it at that. 2) yes, we are trying to make our establishment the best that we can, and we do appreciate so very much your business. As far as the using the entrance door as an exit...well, we are a very busy place (which we like! thanks!) and to keep the traffic in a nice flow, that's how it works best for all the customers.

A small side note...if someone has a personal problem with me, as I suspect a comment here or there was, please realize this is a personal problem, not a company problem. We do appreciate your business folks and hope to see you all again very soon! God Bless!
Truth Teller

Catlin, IL

#21 Jul 26, 2010
Peanuts Wife wrote:
You too Kim? I had the same issue today. But, of course, I know the girl who said it to me...or I know of her, that is. Her name's Sara Neeley...Hubert Neeley's daughter. She was rude when she worked at Caseys, and I guess that hasn't changed any.
You fat pig, you have something bad to say about everyone. Why don't you have another ice cream cone and STFU, tubbs.
Yuck

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Jul 26, 2010
Peanuts Wife wrote:
You too Kim? I had the same issue today. But, of course, I know the girl who said it to me...or I know of her, that is. Her name's Sara Neeley...Hubert Neeley's daughter. She was rude when she worked at Caseys, and I guess that hasn't changed any.
Sara is a rude young lady, and her dad is a sick pervert!!! He is a peeping tom!!!
Peanuts Wife

Vincennes, IN

#23 Jul 26, 2010
Truth Teller, you make me laugh. I do not have a personal problem w/ anyone. I just don't believe someone in the business of customer service should be rude. Had Sara said, "Ma'am, we would really appreciate it if you could use our exit door instead...." I would've been fine w/ that. But since she said, "You need to use the other door!" I decided to comment on our experience w/ Family Video here, and add in a little a/b my previous experience w/ her at Caseys. Not a personal problem, but it does sound like there's a problem w/ her customer service. Same goes for Larry from Downtown...not a personal problem...just stating facts that others might not realize. Besides, how does it look by you calling me a fat pig, and saying I have something bad to say a/b everyone in the same sentence? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Oh, and FYI, I don't like ice cream ;-)
Peanuts Wife

Vincennes, IN

#24 Jul 26, 2010
Besides, Movie Gallery had really good business too when they first opened, but they never said anything to anyone a/b using the entrance door to exit. It's little nit-picking like that, done in a rude way, that causes businesses to lose customers....
Sara N

United States

#25 Jul 26, 2010
and the truth comes out...it isn't a problem with the company, because the company is fantastic! It is obviously with me and my family. Such a shame. Oh well. And there goes the Casey's comment again...well, if we all are going to be talking about attitudes five years ago, when I was a teenager might I add, of course I hated the world, who didn't when they were a teenager? So, if you want to start a forum about me and blast away, please, it would be my pleasure. My all means. However, let's be respectful and leave the company out of this. Thank you all. God Bless!
Truth Teller

Catlin, IL

#26 Jul 26, 2010
Peanuts Wife wrote:
Truth Teller, you make me laugh. I do not have a personal problem w/ anyone. I just don't believe someone in the business of customer service should be rude. Had Sara said, "Ma'am, we would really appreciate it if you could use our exit door instead...." I would've been fine w/ that. But since she said, "You need to use the other door!" I decided to comment on our experience w/ Family Video here, and add in a little a/b my previous experience w/ her at Caseys. Not a personal problem, but it does sound like there's a problem w/ her customer service. Same goes for Larry from Downtown...not a personal problem...just stating facts that others might not realize. Besides, how does it look by you calling me a fat pig, and saying I have something bad to say a/b everyone in the same sentence? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Oh, and FYI, I don't like ice cream ;-)
Shove off, lard ass. No wonder you're so fat, you're completely full of shit! I think someone needs to define "fact" for you, and enroll you in Jenny Craig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muscular blonde at ww 7 hr WW woods 1
Bulling of school employe 10 hr Guest 1
Red car 12 hr Chillin villin 2
Guy travelling w/ horses and wagon (Mar '10) Sun rrt 12
Where is Chuck Stephens? (Dec '16) Sun LOL 11
I am Muslim where can I find a girl? Sun Sense 17
Robin girl Sun billygoat gruff 29

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dexter Mortgages