missing mother and daughter

missing mother and daughter

Posted in the Dexter Forum

want2know

Broseley, MO

#1 Jul 16, 2010
has anyone heard about a missing girl named ashli rauscher and her daughter--its all over FB but no one seems to know what happened

Catlin, IL

#2 Jul 16, 2010
Here's the link to KFVS 12. It was on the news at 10.

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp...
Knowledgeable

Jackson, MO

#3 Jul 17, 2010
May be traveling w-her husband,who is the prime suspect responsible for the break-in at Budget Mobile Homes... he(husband)was caught on their surveillance cameras
Sorry

Dexter, MO

#4 Jul 17, 2010
Hope everything works out for the family.
tomtom

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Jul 17, 2010
were does that leave tim ellison,they were tight,hes around in that mess some where.

Fenton, MO

#6 Jul 18, 2010
hope not.
concerned

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2010
why do you think just cuz they were tight that Tim is involved. I know for a fact that he is not, maybe you need to get your facts straight before falsely accusing someone!
just me

Jackson, MO

#8 Jul 19, 2010
omg this is so bogus... ashli is in on it... no doubt about it... maddie needs to be found and taking away.... they are not fit parents... end of story they need to be put away that is the only thing left to do.... everything else has been tryed and tim's not perfect ... but honestly not in this... don't condem someone who is at least trying... because neither ashli nor chris are!!!
wow

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2010
well personally, I dont know this family, but I do feel badly for the child either way. But what I dont understand is why is he running to beging with? All the police have him on is some pretty property damage, and possible attempt to breaking an entering. Not anything too serious, and definitly not worth stealing a car and running away with you family. Is there more to this that I'm not aware of, because I'm extremely confused on why you would run like that on some petty charges that wouldnt even get you a 120 days in prison, I mean seriously. Someone please tell me if there is more that I'm missing. Thanks, and prayers for the little girl and the family left to wonder about her.
dee dee dee

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2010
just hope they are ok and nothing bad happens to them.
tcob

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2010
because he is also charged with stealing parts off a car in malden or kennett and he and tim got in trouble in cape for hitting someone in a different car dealers vehicle. Sad for that little girl she never had a chance with parents like that so wigged out on drugs. BOTH of them need some serious help!
Friend

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2010
Oh dear....ashli is a friend of mine...haven't talked to her in a while but do know she is expecting a baby. Praying for her and maddie!!
Lucky

Catlin, IL

#13 Jul 23, 2010
I agree, the child needs to be placed in foster care. She is not safe with her parents if they are going to take her "on the run" with them. They'll be arrested and the poor child will witness it all.

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2010
Friend wrote:
Oh dear....ashli is a friend of mine...haven't talked to her in a while but do know she is expecting a baby. Praying for her and maddie!!
Heard she lost it because of drugs.
Lucky

Catlin, IL

#15 Jul 24, 2010
There's another reason the child needs to be removed from her parents' custody!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What does the business Speciality Products do? (Oct '08) 7 hr happy 59
Clay 13 hr Curious 7
Mark King 14 hr Big Dog 19
rance 18 hr knightrider 5
Old bottle 19 hr Hunting 2
What we really think... Wed Cammie 19
Searching for murals from R.C.Eagle (Apr '08) Tue happy 7

Dexter Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance