First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tammy

Kennett, MO

#1 Dec 21, 2010
Who died last nite from Dexter School?
ehrhfd

Dexter, MO

#2 Dec 21, 2010
Brandon Laden.
so so sad

Piggott, AR

#3 Dec 21, 2010
ehrhfd wrote:
Brandon Laden.
What happened to him i know his family. This is awfull
really bad

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 22, 2010
I heard it was a od but not sure about that i dont know him that well but i hear it was methadone over dose it is a deppressent med of some kind
melissa

Clarkton, MO

#5 Dec 22, 2010
really bad wrote:
I heard it was a od but not sure about that i dont know him that well but i hear it was methadone over dose it is a deppressent med of some kind
Look I don't know who you people are but I am not afraid to say who I am first off all it was not what you say do you people have no respect for anyone or anything brandon was a great kid with a big heart he would have done anything for anyone we are going through a hard time so find something else to talk about the reason you don't know why is because you didn't know him he is loved. Have respect for his family and him
family member

East Carondelet, IL

#6 Dec 22, 2010
melissa wrote:
<quoted text> Look I don't know who you people are but I am not afraid to say who I am first off all it was not what you say do you people have no respect for anyone or anything brandon was a great kid with a big heart he would have done anything for anyone we are going through a hard time so find something else to talk about the reason you don't know why is because you didn't know him he is loved. Have respect for his family and him
My heart is broken for his family, I am a family member, not important who, but I am sending prayers for all! May god keep him in his loving arms, and give his family peace.
Family

Malden, MO

#7 Dec 22, 2010
I am a relative also my dad is his uncle from kennett Just know my prayers are with you all
Tracy Lemons

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2010
Brandon Laden as in Scott Ladens son?
lukeylady

United States

#9 Dec 23, 2010
so sorry for the loss, i know it is hard to loss a loved one, may god be with you at this time of need....
family

Malden, MO

#10 Dec 23, 2010
Tracy Lemons wrote:
Brandon Laden as in Scott Ladens son?
yes it was scotts son
Tracy Lemons

United States

#11 Dec 23, 2010
Scott,
My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss. If you guys need anything just call me.
hmmmmm

Malden, MO

#12 Dec 24, 2010
when are the services?My prayers are with the family...
melissa

Clarkton, MO

#13 Dec 24, 2010
Visitation starts at ten on sunday dec 26, 2010 and funeral is at two at watkins and son funeral home
kelly

United States

#14 Dec 24, 2010
i just cant stand this...he is just a baby.this is so sad.for the family and friends i am so sorry, may god give you all comfort and peace....r.i.p. brandon
dexter student

Dexter, MO

#16 Dec 30, 2010
i go to the dexter high school i did not know brandon personally but this is the second student from dexter high we have lost this year my heart goes out to the family and friends of brandon i heard he was a good kid and would have done anything for a lot of people it makes me said to think that someone my age died it just shows that people need to cherish what they got because it be gone in a matter of minutes even seconds as i am tying this right know i almost cry he didnt get to know what life was all about and thats what makes me give the family of brandon all my sympathy and compassion i hope you guys get through this i will pray for yall

god bless
friend

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 3, 2011
I hate to ask this over here but where was Brandon buried at? I went to the funeral but didn't follow and I'd really like to know where he was buried at. If anybody could help me i'd really appreciate it.
Bugar

Dexter, MO

#18 Jan 3, 2011
does anyone know yet if he did it on purpas or accident? and Y
Family

Clarkton, MO

#19 Jan 3, 2011
Brandon was buried at the Laden family cemetary. It is on CR 627. As far as his death, it is unknown. I know that is was not intentional. Brandon would never take his own life. An autopsy was done and hopefully the family can get some closure when that comes back.
Jeb

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 4, 2011
he wouldn't of taken drugs either----but he did
oh well

Wappapello, MO

#21 Jan 4, 2011
Jeb wrote:
he wouldn't of taken drugs either----but he did
It's typical. Every druggie who dies from an OD has family and friends who come on here and deny it all so the person in question doesn't look "bad" after they are gone. It doesn't help though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dexter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david carter 3 hr Go GreenWave 7
melissa buck aka easy trash 6 hr beavis 3
Comfort and company! (Apr '14) 8 hr anonymous 17
Rachel jarrell 16 hr Tyson worker 5
Madeline 16 hr Tyson worker 3
Larry Heaton- What a piece of crap! (May '12) 17 hr scandal26 12
Anyone got their AMEREN UE bill yet? (Jul '10) 18 hr Romulus 49

Winter Storm Warning for Stoddard County was issued at March 04 at 3:15PM CST

Dexter Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dexter People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip